Danielle Maccini Events Reviews

6 | Middleton, MA

6 Reviews for Danielle Maccini Events

Danielle is awesome! My husband and I got married at The Crane Estate in April and Danielle was our day-of wedding coordinator. This was included in our rental fee at our venue so I wasn't actually seeking out a wedding coordinator, but now I see how valuable she was on our wedding day!

Our original wedding coordinator took a new job just one month before our wedding. As any bride would be, I was a tiny bit nervous that there might be some breakdown in communication in the hand-off, but Danielle didn't miss a beat! She's been in this business for a long time... she definitely knows what she's doing!

A few days before our wedding, I dropped off our place cards, candy bar supplies, guestbook, etc to Danielle at our venue. They were set up at our reception perfectly! We had planned an outdoor cocktail hour but on the morning of the wedding, I got a text from Danielle saying it was a little chilly up in Ipswich and that our guests would probable be more comfortable inside. I appreciated the heads up about the weather (I'm sure our guests did, too!). She even contacted the DJ to let him know the change of plans so he could plan his set-up accordingly. All things I didn't have to worry about! Danielle took care of them while I sipped mimosas and got my hair and make-up done!

Any bride would be in good hands with Danielle! If there were any snafus at our reception, we didn't know about them... and that's the way it should be! :)

Sent on 06/09/2015

Danielle was seriously the best investment I made on my wedding! We hired her November exactly 11 months from our wedding in October and she honestly made the whole process so easy! I came to her with only my wedding date, venue, and photographer and she did all the rest. She gave me all her recommendations on everything from Food, DJ, Baker, Hair & Make-up...everything! I didn't have to second shop for any vendors...all her suggestions were the best in town. She has experience to handle ANY situation and knows so many people in the industry. Whenever I told a potential vendor that Danielle was my planner, they were so happy to work with me. I honestly felt that didn't have nearly as many problems during the whole planning stage as some brides have, and on the day of, everything was PERFECT! She's honestly the best, and came to my house for meetings, went to pretty much every appointment I had....which was a lifesaver since my husband is military and wasn't there for any of the planning stages! She answered all my emails, texts, calls all the time even for the silly panic attacks us brides get. You will love her and her energy and you'll hopefully make a great friend in the whole process :)

Sent on 12/04/2014

Jennifer · event on 09/13/2014

Absolutely amazing to work with!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Caitlin · Married on 07/27/2013

Can not say enough good things about Danielle!

I was married on July 27, 2013 and Danielle was our day-of-wedding coordinator.

A little background is that we were engaged in December of 2011 and even though we had our wedding at an off-site wedding venue-I believed that we would have adequate time to properly plan each and every detail-especially because my Mom is a teacher and would have so much time to run around once she was out of school for summer. However, as the Big Day approached-my Mom made the best decision and luckily Danielle was free to help us.

She was an absolute star-she helped us coordinate everything at our Church reception two days before and honestly, the ceremony and reception went on without a hitch because she was making sure every one know where they had to go. A great example is at the off site venue we have to bring in our own alcohol and we ran out of various things during the day and we only found out about it two days later when the liquor store called us to tell us how lovely it was to work with our caterer and Danielle.

I honestly can say my "now" husband and I had the happiest day and both of our families were able to truly enjoy themselves that day rather than be boggled down by any logistical issues that certainly arise on the big day.

In my opinion, it was the best thing we did!

Thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2013

After making a few, but costly, "amateur" wedding mistakes, my husband graciously agreed to hire a wedding planner and day of consultant. I spoke with a few from the area and instantly connected with Danielle.

Danielle was my rock throughout the planning process. Truthfully, she was more than just my rock... without my Mom and bridesmaids who live hundreds of miles away to help me plan, Danielle was the best friend I needed through all the ups and downs of planning a wedding.

Danielle guided me through decisions, both big and small. Prior to the wedding she created a planning schedule and kept us to it!; she provided some fabulous vendor suggestions, reviewed contracts, provided answers to "etiquette" questions... Instead of driving my friends and family crazy with wedding planning, I was able to talk/e-mail through every detail with Danielle. Being quite type-A, it kept me (and probably my friends and family) sane.

Where Danielle shined the brightest, and where I think I needed her the most, was in our day of coordination. She was totally in her element keeping vendors and the event on schedule... everything was meticulously planned and executed. I knew I had nothing to worry about with Danielle at the helm, and was able to enjoy every moment of my wonderful day :)

I'd highly recommend Danielle to my friends, my family, and any bride looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Dianna · Married on 06/10/2011

Danielle was great! I wouldn't have been able to have the wedding I always wanted without her. She was always available to answer any of my questions or concerns.

Sent on 08/22/2013