14 Reviews for Crystal Rose Catering At the Westminster Rose Center

14 Crystal Rose Catering At the Westminster Rose Center Reviews

Stephanie is AMAZING. I was worried about having my very traditional Pakistani wedding at a venue that isn't too familiar with them but boy was I wrong. Stephanie and her team went above and beyond to make sure that I was able to do everything that I wanted for my day. They accommodated all of our requests and were extremely understanding. I was planning my wedding from across the country in the the middle of medical school but Stephanie made sure to keep in contact with me constantly. I don't know what I would've done without her. The venue itself is gorgeous and our guests loved the different vibe as it wasn't a hotel. Thank you for making our day so special! :)

Profile Picture Anjum, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Finding this place was probably the best thing that happened to me while wedding planning. Not only did this venue make it possible for me to stay on my budget, but it allowed for a very elegant and beautiful wedding/reception. Stephanie and Barbara were wonderful to work with :). This place is so underrated..!!

Profile Picture sinae.jonathan, 2/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Rose center and Crystal Rose catering were amazing!
The food was spectacular! I am a picky eater, as is my husband! :) We asked for a build your own pasta bar and it was PERFECT!! Everyone that came to our wedding says it's the first wedding they've been to where the food was good! The staff was always there when we needed, and very friendly. Everything was perfect, thank you for being a part of our special day!
Caitlin and Jermaine Lawrence

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I live in Australia and was organising an LA wedding in October 2014. I cannot tell you how blessed I was to find this venue for our wedding. Organising a wedding is pretty stressful, but organising one in another country is ten times harder. Barbara from Crystal Rose was an absolute angel! We communicated via email and she guided me through the whole process. She was extremely patient and explained everything to me to ensure we were making the right decision for our wedding. I cannot thank Barbara enough for making the whole process so smooth and stress free! We were only having a small wedding of up to 50 guests and the venue setup was fantastic. It was perfect for the number of people we were having. Brides, I highly recommend you check out this venue. The price is great and Barbara's attention to detail will impress.

Profile Picture User4570376, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Barbara & Stephanie were so helpful throughout the whole wedding experience!!
I highly recommend this venue for any type of event. Our wedding day went so smoothly thanks to their knowledgeable captain and catering staff.
We booked this venue 1yr & 9 months before our wedding and i'm so thankful we did!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
3.1

See my yelp review for more detail. This place is beautiful but lacks hospitality and customer service. Staff was rude and missing half the time. Regret giving them our business. Horrible, but we were not completely disappointed. Beautiful venue, good food with a last minute menu change. (When we went in for our dinner tasting we tried the chicken picatta and it tasted like hospital food.) But the lack of customer service and hospitality on our wedding day has us regretting we did business with them. Luckily i had amazing vendor's that made up for their slack and made our day memorable regardless.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I truly can't thank them enough for making our wedding day so spectacular. From the beginning, we felt like they really cared about making us happy and taking whatever measures to ensure that our day would be unforgettable. Their compassion, understanding, and patience was beyond anything we ever expected. On our wedding, we were amazed at how beautiful the room looked. The food was also amazing. We actually made sure to eat our dinner. The other great thing is that we didn't have to break our banks to have a great wedding! We appreciated their honesty. They actually gave us suggestions on how to save money! We were very happy with the entire experience and thankful to have found Crystal Rose Catering at the Westminster Rose Center for our wedding.

Profile Picture Maya, 8/24/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Barbra and the staff at the Rose Center were so eager to help and make sure that all of our needs were taken care of before we even thought of them. They have the entire wedding and event process down!! Barbra was with us every step of the way on rehearsal day and the wedding day and was always making sure my mind was at ease. she has a wonderful list of vendors she has worked with before and all of her recommendations were top notch!! The food was amazing and they took the entire day so that i could have all my vendor appts on the same day as the food tasting!!! Customer Service and Satisfaction is definitely their priority!!

Profile Picture jennifer, 4/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had a 300+ guest list so finding a venue and caterer that fit our budget and our vision was definitely a challenge. After searching through countless options, we booked our ceremony and reception at the Westminster Rose Center, with the Crystal Rose as our caterer. Barbara was absolutely exceptional to work with and she is such a sweetheart! She promptly answered any and all questions or concerns we had and was very accommodating to our every request! For instance, our ceremony was supposed to be held outdoors, but because of the rain, we had to move everything indoors. Barbara made sure everything went smoothly and helped our vendors through that transition, and our wedding turned out beautifully! As far as their food and service, we received no complaints from our guests but only praises for how delicious the chicken piccata was. The servers were also polite and accommodating. My husband and I are 100% satisfied with Barbara, the Rose Center, and Crystal Rose!

Profile Picture Zitadel Anne, 11/30/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Barbara and her team were very speedy with all my questions. concerns and emails in regards to our wedding reception. She was very helpful and provided a lot of guidance to ensure that our day will be expectacular.

Profile Picture User2769698, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Barbara and Stephanie were very sweet and easy to work with. Although this venue is geared for larger weddings, they went above and beyond to accommodate our small 50 person guest list. A great big thank you to all the staff for a fantastic experience!

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/22/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Barbara and her staff were extremely helpful and accomodating for whatever we needed. The venue is perfect for a ceremony and reception and everything went as well as it was planned. We would definitely recommend this place to our friends and family!!

Profile Picture User2550868, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Barbara and her staff were very helpful during the entire process from the planning of the menu,to the smallest detail. The CRC also allowed the bride and her party to dress in one of the theaters dressing rooms which was very nice.
The guests were very pleased with the food and the service, the wait staff was very accomodating and truly catered to the bride and groom.
The location is beautiful for photos both inside and out. I would reccomed this venue to all of my friends and family.

Profile Picture michele, 7/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Barbara, one of the Sales Managers at the Westminster Rose Center was exceptional in her thoroughness of our event contract. There were many concessions that she gave us since our event was large. The setup of the space in conjunction with our decorations vendor really transformed the space to be modern and elegant for our wedding. The menu provided by Crystal Rose Catering seemed to be affordable, and sufficient. It is definitely not over-the-top cuisine, but the food received many praises from our guests. They can even do a duet plate, with two (albiet) smaller size entrees, or you can get larger size entrees for additional cost too. They'll design a menu to meet your needs and price it accordingly. Comparing the catering service and quality we received from CRC to other caterers, the value is tremendous.
Barbara is very approachable and understanding as far as wedding planning and coordinating goes. She works very well with the catering, serving, and setting up teams at the WRC, as well as with outside vendors to ensure that everyone is on the same page as it concerns timelines and client needs. Knowing that Vietnamese weddings require multiple dress changes, she created a private dressing space for me, complete with makeshift lights and mirror. It was quite personalized service. On the event day, we had more guests than expected, and the team was able to setup two additional tables with very little disruption to our event and guests. Overall, we were very happy and impressed with their service at CRC.
I really don't have much negative things to say about CRC at the Westminster Rose Center, except that they strictly enforce the outside alcoholic beverages policy they have. The Rose Center is a city building, therefore, their codes and statutes are quite set in stone. However, guests who saw the sign warning them of the confiscation of alcoholic beverages, who left them in their purses, zipped and closed, found that the catering staff had opened their bags and taken the alcoholic beverages they put away, not for drinking during the reception, but planned to use later at the after-party. When our guests complained to the staff, they said they had every right to. Purses are personal property, had the staff approached the guests and let them know that they were going to confiscate the bottles, the guests would have complied. However, the situation was that the guests had left their seats to join in the bouquet toss, when this confiscation occurred. Therefore, the guests' personal property was searched without consent of it owners. There is something wrong with that, right? Well, just notify your guests that the NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES policy is STRICTLY enforced, and you'll have a near perfect event (because we all know, not every wedding is perfect).

Profile Picture Mai, 3/24/12, 6 Reviews