Huntington Beach, CA 92646 Map · Phone number

About Kitty's Catering Service

With over 30 years experience in the industry, Kittys Catering can provide everything from Appetizers to dinner, dessert and everything in between for your event. Kitty brings a vast knowledge of multi cultural cuisine along with her unmatched culinary skills. Happy to create a customized menu to suit not only your needs, but your budget as well.

• Old World Events & Catering

7 Reviews for Kitty's Catering Service

1 User photo

Kitty's Catering Service 1

Lin · Married on 04/07/2018

We want to sincerely thank you and your staff for your extra attention to detail and your kind thoughtfulness to our family. It made our 50th Anniversary Party a wonderfully memorable event. Everything was excellent! Bless you!

Kitty's Catering Service 2
    Sent on 04/29/2018

Teresita · Married on 06/12/2011

Oh MY! Where do I begin??? Seriously, Kitty rocked my wedding, my guests, my world...and me...it was sooo good, the honeymoon "night" had a lot of competition! :)

Kitty catered our wedding at the Casino of San Clemente last weekend. I knew I loved her immediately and felt comfortable, but she impressed everyone. It wasn't just food on a buffet table, it was heart, soul, and amazing food! People kept telling me all night how awesome the food was. People were going in for seconds. She is amazing!

From our first phone conversation to meeting in person to the event, it was all smooth. She constantly assured me it was going to be great and she kept her word. It was great. Just today I was talking to a friend about the wedding and they were praising cocktail hour. For an incredible price we had cocktail hour with h'ordeurves, a chocolate fountain, and gorgeous fruit tree. It was stacked and really beautiful. My guests were so impressed with the details and I can't take credit for it, it was ALL Kitty.

I really feel like she is part of the family. She worked so hard and took care of us. We missed the chocolate fountain so she made us plates of delicious chocolate covered treats to eat before dinner. She kept an eye on us to make sure it was all going great. If you are thinking about using Kitty for your event, you MUST! She can cook anything! She is professional, kind, generous, and such a fun person.

Thank you Kitty! You truly are a doll and I am so blessed to have met you! :)

Sent on 06/19/2011

nicole · Married on 02/10/2011

Kitty’s Catering provided our catering for our reception. Normally before I go to a wedding I try to find the closest In-N-Out so that after I eat the typical wedding food at the reception (rubber chicken) I know where to go. Not so with Kitty’s Catering, it was great!

We started off with stuffed mushrooms which our guests consumed at an alarming rate. We also had chipotle/jalapeno sliders which were so amazing. Did I mention the appetizers were passed at no additional cost? We also had a great assortment of veggies and fruits and, of course, the amazing artichoke dip and crostini.

On to the meal, we wanted to have the salad on the table and let people serve themselves. I hate being hungry and sitting at the last table to go to the buffet. This way people could eat and the salad and wouldn’t take up room on the dinner plate/mix in with other foods. Since our reception site was literally on the coast, we thought that a menu consisting of surf-and-turf would be appropriate. We had Tri Tip (beautiful piece of steak for the non west coasters) which was carved by one of Kitty’s servers (no additional charge for the cutting station) and shrimp in a wine sauce. I am picky about shrimp and only took two just in case….what a mistake they were delicious. I am actually getting hungry writing this. We also had steamed veggies which were cooked perfectly and a rice dish.

Everyone raved about the food, more people had seconds than I have ever seen, and hopefully no one needed to go to the nearest In-N-Out afterwards. We went for tastings at other catering services and were left with a bad taste in our mouths…literally. Not only was Kitty’s food better it was also cheaper. She was also able to adapt her menu to our wishes and was receptive to our changes. The catering tables were decorated simply, beautifully and tastefully, exactly what we wanted. Kitty and her staff were professional and friendly, I can’t wait to have an event so that we can use her again.

Thank you so much Kitty, your food was fabulous.

Sent on 02/19/2011

Kitty's Catering Service FAQ

• What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Seafood
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)

• Rob Wilkins Entertainment
    Rob Wilkins Entertainment Wedding DJs

Mmmm Mmmm Good. I love this Caterer. The food is always perfect and the service is top rated. I get so excited when I know I am doing a wedding with Kitty because I know Im gonna eat good. Kitty is very sweet and easy going. I love working with her and if someone ever needs a Caterer, I recomend her without hesitation.

• Events TaylorMade
    Events TaylorMade Wedding Planners

I have worked with many catering services over the years, but none come close to the personalized, custom tailored service you will get from Kitty's Catering! She works with EVERY budget, creating memories with her culinary skills that only professionals can accomplish! Her food is phenominal and her work ethic is impeccable! Additionally, she's got a heart the size of Texas and was happy to join the Angel Brides Dream Team. I recommend this vendor with the absolute highest regard!

• Huntington Beach, 92646 See on map