25 Reviews for Carolina Wedding DJ

MC (5)
Microphones (5)
Disco Ball (1)
Uplighting (1)

Bob is a true professional and having him do music at our wedding was an absolute privilege! He's got top of the line gear, an amazing music selection, is extremely personable, knows how to tie the entire event together, is always responsive, and his flexibility with scheduling and on the spot requests could not be better. He did music from before the ceremony through the reception and we received nothing but great compliments from all the guests about him and his service. To say we would highly recommend would be an understatement!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Carolina wedding DJ was the best! From communicating about everything before the wedding down to the day of, they made everything super easy and were very helpful when needing recommendations! I would definitely use them for any event in the future.

Profile Picture Brittney, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob Laverty is an outstanding DJ and Dance Host! He has provided the music for the Pamlico County NJROTC Military Ball for the past 4 years. He interacts very well with the NJROTC Cadets and parents...he is flexible and responsive to personal requests...he always keeps the music clean...with Bob, your dance will be hopping! Book him for your next gathering...you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Michael, 6/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bob was awesome to work with and made planning my reception simple and easy. His experience and vast music selection eliminated any anxiety I had about the schedule of the party. He was able to evaluate how my guests were responding to the music and adjusted accordingly. My husband and I highly recommend Bob!.

Profile Picture Kari, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

While not a wedding, Bob DJ'd a private party at a country club for us in November 2017. He was so easy to book and very responsive to work with. On the night of the party, he set up early and was completely independent. During cocktail hour and dinner, he played acoustic guitar and sang---and it was fabulous. So many of our guests complimented him and asked where I had found him. After dinner he got the dancing going with DJ music. He was able to play a variety of music to get people up dancing. Requests were no problem. We all danced the night away and had a great time thanks to Bob's expertise. Bob helped with announcements and overall kept the evening moving in a fun direction. I would use him again!

Profile Picture Sue, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Great experience! I highly recommend!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Barbara, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brenna and Bob were phenomenal! They were very helpful with helping us decide what music to play at our ceremony and reception and I could not be more pleased with how the day turned out. Any time that I had a question, I would get a prompt email response. They could not have done a better job of making my day less stressful and more enjoyable!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob Laverty was exceptional from the first contact to the final minute of my daughter's wedding. Bob understood Sara's vision for her wedding and made it happen. He provided a full service of entertainment for the wedding ceremony, poolside cocktail, to the complete reception. Bob was always professional , however, he was fun and enthusiastic. Thank you Bob for making the wedding at River Dunes amazing!!

River Dunes, NC
July 8, 2017

Profile Picture Annette, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob and his wife were awesome to work with. Very easy to communicate and took little explanation to what we wanted. Perfect song choices and gauging our guests to get them moving. We had members dancing we didn't expect to see! He gets his tambourine going and you can tell he loves his job. They were great to work with and will definitely use again if the need arises.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A wonderful DJ. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Crystal Coast Carolina Wedding DJ made everything so easy, I didn't have to think about anything. He captures your thoughts and makes it happen. Very entertaining for all crowds and adds a very personal touch. Would use him again and again for any Event.

Profile Picture Denise, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome DJ. Always ahead of the event and keeping us in tune with the timeline. Very punctual. Made our wedding so much better than we could have expected

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

follow up and response, Bob was great at both. ongoing communication with the goal of high satisfaction. Bob is top notch.

Profile Picture User6934688, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Bob is very responsive to emails and calls, he will do what you ask and will stick to what you as the bride and groom want even when guests get a little crazy with requests and ideas of their own. He was great to work with!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob Laverty was absolutely wonderful! 110% would recommend this service to anyone!! Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding absolutely perfect!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Our daughter was married on the west coast 9/4/15 with immediate family present. She returned to her childhood home with her husband and his parents for a large dinner, dance, meet and greet on 11/7/15 where the dj played and sang guitar during cocktail hr. And djed for dancing after dinner.

Profile Picture Dianne , 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Thank you to Bob for providing an AMAZING night of music. You kept our friends and family dancing until the very end of our reception. We received so many compliments on the event and the music. Thank you for everything! We highly recommend Carolina Wedding DJ! Davis Ann & Justin Cacciatore

Profile Picture Davis, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System

Such an awesome DJ. All our guests are still talking about the play list and how everyone was dancing all night. He is so great to work with - professional and personable, accommodating, and flexible. Give Bob five stars!!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

GREAT DJ!!! Bob was recommended by our wedding planners and he was absolutely perfect for our wedding reception at Tryon Palace in New Bern, NC. He played acoustic guitar & sang during the cocktail hour and DJ'd our reception. He asked for a list of songs to go from, but was able to read our crowd well and adapt as needed. Bob was simply great - he kept the reception flowing smoothly without being too 'involved' and pushy (as I've seen other DJs do by becoming running a reception like a nightclub). Several of our guests commented on how great our DJ was and wanted his info. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

Absolutely wonderful! Made our wedding day one to remember.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob did a great job with our wedding given the circumstances we had. He was very polite, was able to work with our music requests, and did everything we needed. The only issue that we had was that the timeline of the aquarium and Bob did not match up. Bob fixed it though and was able to fit mostly everything in. Only thing we missed was the toast (oh well!). Thank you Bob for being a stand-up guy. You are great at your job!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Bob was recommended to us by some friends that are local. Not only was he very professional and easy to work with but he also took the time to meet with us in person and go over the type of music that we would and would not like. He also took the time to learn all of the names of our wedding party which was well beyond our expectations! Bob arrived well ahead of time to make sure that everything was in place for the wedding (we had 3 set ups). We were greatly impressed with how easily he could read the audience. He could tell when our guests were ready to dance and when they were ready to just hang out and catch up. I was also very impressed that he was able to take a list (that I provided) and was able to work with that list to determine our taste. I could not recommend them enough! Bob did a wonderful job on our wedding day and we couldn't have been happier! Two thumbs up for sure!

Profile Picture Erika, 5/21/17, 1 Review
4.3

Very good DJ, satisfied both the older and younger guests at our wedding!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/26/18, 1 Review