Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke

9410 Voyagers Way, Wilmington, NC 28412 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke is a wedding DJ based out of Wilmington, North Carolina, that also serves the Raleigh area. This experienced, successful DJ would love to help you and your guests have a fantastic time at your wedding celebration. He promises to get you all moving and on your feet for a thrilling night.

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke will consult with couples on what they would like to have for their wedding. He offers many services, including karaoke, MC, and video projection. He has liability insurance and is also open to creating a Do-Not-Play list so couples will not have to be forced to listen to anything they do not like. He can also bring a disco ball, microphones, photo booth, projector, a sound/PA system, and uplighting. Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke plays the following music genre:

• Country
Getting ready
Getting ready

27 Reviews for Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke

Carolyn · Married on 10/28/2017

Danamare Productions is a great job at our wedding. They played great music and really listened to what we wanted but were also not afraid to make some good choices on the music themselves. We had Cody as our DJ and he did great. I would recommend them.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke's reply:

Thanks Carolyn, Glad you guys had a great time! We enjoyed helping to make your big day special! Thanks again for having us! Daniel Palattella

Dorothy · Married on 10/21/2017

Danamare Productions did a fantastic job with my wedding reception. My fiance and I spent a lot of time going through and picking songs to play and not to play based on our own personal tastes. Danamare picked songs from these and played them. But what set them apart was they were fantastic and reading the crowd and played music that was keeping people dancing. We have some very eclectic tastes - and we thought we wanted our reception music to mimic that, but once we began, they identified what had people up and moving - and flowed the music from there. We only had 60 people total and the dance floor was packed all night! They kept us on schedule, and everyone had a great time! AND they were so very reasonably priced to boot. I am thrilled with my reception. I wish I had planned it for longer! 4.5 hours flew by.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke's reply:

Hey Dorothy! Glad to hear you were thrilled with our service! We take great pride in making your big day special! Best wishes once again in starting your new life together! Thanks again, Daniel Palattella

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 599.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 699.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 75.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke 1
    Get $50 off our standard 4 hour wedding package!
    Save $50 off our standard 4 hour wedding package when you say you found us on Weddingwire.com!

• Courtyard By Marriott Carolina Beach
    Courtyard By Marriott Carolina Beach Hotel Weddings

We really enjoyed working with Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke. He was very organized and professional and set up an appointment to meet with us before the event. He wanted to go over logistics and any event details that pertained to his piece of the event! We appreciated that he took the time to speak to get to know us and what he can offer to our mutual clients. We would recommend him to our future clients and would love to have him back!

• Gina McLean Photography
    Gina McLean Photography Wedding Photographers

Dan is a great DJ with amazing lighting. One of the best Ive worked with.

• Rev. Barbara Lodge
    Rev. Barbara Lodge Wedding Officiants

Daniel Palattella is a fun DJ who can get even the most entrenched wall flowers out on the dance floor - and that’s saying something! I first saw him in action at my daughter’s wedding reception and every time since then that I have run into him at weddings I am always struck by how down-to-earth he is and so open to anything the wedding couple wants.

• 9410 Voyagers Way Wilmington, North Carolina, NC 28412 See on map
    910-506-5325 (Phone number)
    9192181247 (Other Phone Number)
    9am-9pm