Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke

About Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke

Let us help you make your BIG DAY special!

Let me take a few moments of your time to tell you about my DJ career & how Danamare Productions Mobile DJ came to be.

I started DJing back during my college years at Penn State in 1982. In the beginning, I was helping a friend of mine who bought a complete DJ setup from a business who was selling one of their systems. We did frat parties, formals & some of the local State College bars.

After college I moved to Binghamton, NY. There I had a six month radio show on a public station. I also worked some of the local bars under the name Sounds Fantastic.

In '89 I got married & moved to Frederick, Maryland. A new wife & a new place to live constituted a need to change the old DJ name & start a new. My father-in-law had come up with the name & it has been with us since. Danamare Productions was formed by using my wife's name Maryjo (aka Mare) & mine, Dan.

After a brief stint in Maryland, we moved back to Binghamton & I put a serious mode on building Danamare Productions Mobile DJ into a successful DJ business that offers high quality entertainment at an affordable price.

In January of 2000 we moved to Raleigh to soak up the sun & bring our musical experience to the south! We intend to bring a little of the upstate NY music style into the parties & events of the South.

For more information, send us a request on our Contact Us page, or call 910-408-2115 for a free no obligation quote!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Danamare Productions is a great job at our wedding. They played great music and really listened to what we wanted but were also not afraid to make some good choices on the music themselves. We had Cody as our DJ and he did great. I would recommend them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Danamare Productions did a fantastic job with my wedding reception. My fiance and I spent a lot of time going through and picking songs to play and not to play based on our own personal tastes. Danamare picked songs from these and played them. But what set them apart was they were fantastic and reading the crowd and played music that was keeping people dancing. We have some very eclectic tastes - and we thought we wanted our reception music to mimic that, but once we began, they identified what had people up and moving - and flowed the music from there. We only had 60 people total and the dance floor was packed all night! They kept us on schedule, and everyone had a great time! AND they were so very reasonably priced to boot. I am thrilled with my reception. I wish I had planned it for longer! 4.5 hours flew by.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1480253826145 wedding day with lights

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1480253552 1e5ba04e8db283e6 wedding with spot light
* Current Weekly Deal *

Get $50 off our standard 4 hour wedding package!

$699.00 Value | Promo Code: save50
Save $50 off our standard 4 hour wedding package when you say you found us on Weddingwire.com!
#WW68548a6c65da7f70

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Dan is a great DJ with amazing lighting. One of the best Ive worked with.

Daniel Palattella is a fun DJ who can get even the most entrenched wall flowers out on the dance floor - and that’s saying something! I first saw him in action at my daughter’s wedding reception and every time since then that I have run into him at weddings I am always struck by how down-to-earth he is and so open to anything the wedding couple wants.

9410 Voyagers Way, Wilmington, NC 28412   See On Map
910-408-2115 (phone)
9am-9pm
Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke is a wedding DJ from Wilmington servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Wilmington, carolina beach, and Raleigh. Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke is a professional DJ/MC that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry since 2000 specializing in Ceremony & Reception.