9410 Voyagers Way, Wilmington, NC 28412 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke

Let me take a few moments of your time to tell you about my DJ career & how Danamare Productions Mobile DJ came to be.

I started DJing back during my college years at Penn State in 1982. In the beginning, I was helping a friend of mine who bought a complete DJ setup from a business who was selling one of their systems. We did frat parties, formals & some of the local State College bars.

After college I moved to Binghamton, NY. There I had a six month radio show on a public station. I also worked some of the local bars under the name Sounds Fantastic.

In '89 I got married & moved to Frederick, Maryland. A new wife & a new place to live constituted a need to change the old DJ name & start a new. My father-in-law had come up with the name & it has been with us since. Danamare Productions was formed by using my wife's name Maryjo (aka Mare) & mine, Dan.

After a brief stint in Maryland, we moved back to Binghamton & I put a serious mode on building Danamare Productions Mobile DJ into a successful DJ business that offers high quality entertainment at an affordable price.

In January of 2000 we moved to Raleigh to soak up the sun & bring our musical experience to the south! We intend to bring a little of the upstate NY music style into the parties & events of the South.

For more information, send us a request on our Contact Us page, or call 910-408-2115 for a free no obligation quote!

Follow Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke on
wedding at cafe luna
photobooth
wedding at cypress manor
Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke
dj set up with lights table cover
wedding at cafe luna
photobooth

27 Reviews for Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke

Carolyn · Married on 10/28/2017

Danamare Productions is a great job at our wedding. They played great music and really listened to what we wanted but were also not afraid to make some good choices on the music themselves. We had Cody as our DJ and he did great. I would recommend them.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke's reply:

Thanks Carolyn, Glad you guys had a great time! We enjoyed helping to make your big day special! Thanks again for having us! Daniel Palattella

Dorothy · Married on 10/21/2017

Danamare Productions did a fantastic job with my wedding reception. My fiance and I spent a lot of time going through and picking songs to play and not to play based on our own personal tastes. Danamare picked songs from these and played them. But what set them apart was they were fantastic and reading the crowd and played music that was keeping people dancing. We have some very eclectic tastes - and we thought we wanted our reception music to mimic that, but once we began, they identified what had people up and moving - and flowed the music from there. We only had 60 people total and the dance floor was packed all night! They kept us on schedule, and everyone had a great time! AND they were so very reasonably priced to boot. I am thrilled with my reception. I wish I had planned it for longer! 4.5 hours flew by.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke's reply:

Hey Dorothy! Glad to hear you were thrilled with our service! We take great pride in making your big day special! Best wishes once again in starting your new life together! Thanks again, Daniel Palattella

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 599.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 699.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 75.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke 1
    Get $50 off our standard 4 hour wedding package!
    Save $50 off our standard 4 hour wedding package when you say you found us on Weddingwire.com!

• Courtyard By Marriott Carolina Beach
    Courtyard By Marriott Carolina Beach Hotel Weddings

We really enjoyed working with Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke. He was very organized and professional and set up an appointment to meet with us before the event. He wanted to go over logistics and any event details that pertained to his piece of the event! We appreciated that he took the time to speak to get to know us and what he can offer to our mutual clients. We would recommend him to our future clients and would love to have him back!

• Gina McLean Photography
    Gina McLean Photography Wedding Photographers

Dan is a great DJ with amazing lighting. One of the best Ive worked with.

• Rev. Barbara Lodge - NC Wedding Minister
    Rev. Barbara Lodge - NC Wedding Minister Wedding Officiants

Daniel Palattella is a fun DJ who can get even the most entrenched wall flowers out on the dance floor - and that’s saying something! I first saw him in action at my daughter’s wedding reception and every time since then that I have run into him at weddings I am always struck by how down-to-earth he is and so open to anything the wedding couple wants.

• 9410 Voyagers Way Wilmington, NC 28412 See on map
    910-506-5325 (Phone number)
    9192181247 (Other Phone Number)
    9am-9pm