27 Reviews for Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke

MC (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
27 Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke Reviews

Danamare Productions is a great job at our wedding. They played great music and really listened to what we wanted but were also not afraid to make some good choices on the music themselves. We had Cody as our DJ and he did great. I would recommend them.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Danamare Productions did a fantastic job with my wedding reception. My fiance and I spent a lot of time going through and picking songs to play and not to play based on our own personal tastes. Danamare picked songs from these and played them. But what set them apart was they were fantastic and reading the crowd and played music that was keeping people dancing. We have some very eclectic tastes - and we thought we wanted our reception music to mimic that, but once we began, they identified what had people up and moving - and flowed the music from there. We only had 60 people total and the dance floor was packed all night! They kept us on schedule, and everyone had a great time! AND they were so very reasonably priced to boot. I am thrilled with my reception. I wish I had planned it for longer! 4.5 hours flew by.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Dan,

Thank you so much for setting up the microphone for me to sign to my husband!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The services provided were excellent. Everything that was asked for was perfect. I recommend Danamare for any occasion!

Newlyweds
Jeff and Jessica

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

More than "just a DJ" a grand master of ceremony, who kept the party organized and top notch!!

Profile Picture Janet (Natalie), 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan is a professional. This is the 2nd time we have used his services and he was great both times. Very professional, personable, and overall GREAT to work with.

Profile Picture Kim, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dan was great to work with and addressed all our needs. He made the event more memorable for everyone.

Profile Picture R., 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan was awesome DJing our wedding! Before the big day, he met with us multiple times to answer our questions and help us come up with song ideas. He's very relaxed, professional, and will make sure you and your spouse shine! You can't beat the price either!

Profile Picture Julie-Kate, 12/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Dan was great!!!!! We had him DJ our wedding reception and had a blast. I loved that we could arrange almost everything online and that we could select songs to play. I would highly recommend DJ Dan to anyone getting married who is looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Danamere Productions provided great service at a great value. I had a less-traditional event, and Dan took the time to meet with me in person to make suggestions and help me figure out exactly what I wanted. I sent lots of questions via email, and I don't think I ever waited more than 15 minutes for an answer! He was flexible in setting up the song list and helped the schedule run smoothly during the reception. Payment options were also very flexible. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/4/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Danamare Productions was fantastic and exceeded our expectations!

**Before the Wedding** - Dan was extremely responsive, helpful, and flexible with all of our request (even the super last-minute ones). He worked with us throughout the process to make sure everything was planned. It was really nice to have "wedding DJ" be one less thing we had to worry about because of Dan's involvement and self-sufficiency in the process.

**During the Reception** - Dan did a fantastic job with the music. He played all of our requests at perfect times, and did a superb job of reading the room to keep people on the dance floor. I had several guests tell me after the reception what a wonderful time they had, and what a great job the DJ did with the music. I would absolutely hire Dan again and will recommend him to all my friends.

Profile Picture Seth, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dan was wonderful and did a great job keeping guests on the dance floor. He really helped to make the night fantastic!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Dan as a DJ. He did a wonderful job. The music was timed perfectly. All our guests said they really enjoyed the music and thought the DJ was great. I also had lighting with our package and it looked exactly as I wanted.

Profile Picture Ilene, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very reasonably priced and met us several times. Everything went smoothly.

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/22/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dan was fabulous! He was the best DJ I have ever met! EVERYONE commented on how wonderful our wedding music was. We aimed for a very traditional, classy wedding and I was somewhat hesitant about the thoughts of a DJ. However, Dan proved me wrong. The music was perfect and there was nothing cheesy about it! I, personally, found Dan to be very flexible and willing to change things up just to suit me, the bride. We have spread great word about Dan and will continue to do so. THANK YOU, DAN!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/18/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Daniel was GREAT! He was so professional and kept things upbeat and lively all evening. The music was great and we received so many positive comments about how much fun everyone had. So if anyone is looking for a great DJ for their next event, you can't go wrong w/Daniel.

Profile Picture Cathy, 8/21/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan did such a great job with our wedding and i would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ.

Profile Picture John, 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan did an excellent job! He was just given a few songs to work with. The dance floor was never empty the entire night. AWESOME DJ!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/1/10, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great service will recommond him to anyone

Profile Picture jason , 4/3/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had been to a few weddings prior to getting engaged where no one was dancing, or there would be periods of an empty dance floor. When I got engaged I knew I didnt' want that to happen at my wedding. Dan played a great mix of music that kept the party going from start to finish. He also did a great job of supplying our ceremony music. I highly recommend Danamare Productions.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/2/09, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dan was a wonderful dj. It was more than i had expected. He was wonderful and outgoing. All of my friends and family thought that he did a wonderful job. Thank you again.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/25/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan was excellent at what he did, in fact he provided good feedback and suggestions that made the wedding event special.

Profile Picture User2714854, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

We told Dan we wanted an 80s night and he definitely delivered. Everyone had a great time. Thanks Dan!!!

Profile Picture User3964501, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.3

Dan played all the music we asked for and also provided music that fit into our tastes. He has an online selection of songs and is willing to obtain other songs that you like if he doesn't already have them. He was willing to travel from Raleigh to Black Mountain, NC.

Profile Picture Alycia, 7/7/07, 5 Reviews