Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke Reviews

27 | Wilmington, NC

27 Reviews for Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke

27 Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke Reviews

Carolyn · Married on 10/28/2017

Danamare Productions is a great job at our wedding. They played great music and really listened to what we wanted but were also not afraid to make some good choices on the music themselves. We had Cody as our DJ and he did great. I would recommend them.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke's reply:

Thanks Carolyn, Glad you guys had a great time! We enjoyed helping to make your big day special! Thanks again for having us! Daniel Palattella

Dorothy · Married on 10/21/2017

Danamare Productions did a fantastic job with my wedding reception. My fiance and I spent a lot of time going through and picking songs to play and not to play based on our own personal tastes. Danamare picked songs from these and played them. But what set them apart was they were fantastic and reading the crowd and played music that was keeping people dancing. We have some very eclectic tastes - and we thought we wanted our reception music to mimic that, but once we began, they identified what had people up and moving - and flowed the music from there. We only had 60 people total and the dance floor was packed all night! They kept us on schedule, and everyone had a great time! AND they were so very reasonably priced to boot. I am thrilled with my reception. I wish I had planned it for longer! 4.5 hours flew by.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke's reply:

Hey Dorothy! Glad to hear you were thrilled with our service! We take great pride in making your big day special! Best wishes once again in starting your new life together! Thanks again, Daniel Palattella

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Dan,

Thank you so much for setting up the microphone for me to sign to my husband!!

Jeffrey · Married on 06/15/2017

The services provided were excellent. Everything that was asked for was perfect. I recommend Danamare for any occasion!

Newlyweds
    Jeff and Jessica

Sent on 07/07/2017

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke's reply:

Thanks Jeffery! I am very happy I was able to be part of your big day & make it special! Thanks again! Dan

Janet (Natalie) · Married on 05/27/2017

More than "just a DJ" a grand master of ceremony, who kept the party organized and top notch!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke's reply:

Hey Janet thanks for letting me be part of your daughter's big day! I truly enjoyed helping to make it special! thanks again! Dan

Kim · Married on 11/05/2016

Dan is a professional. This is the 2nd time we have used his services and he was great both times. Very professional, personable, and overall GREAT to work with.

R. · Married on 07/03/2016

Dan was great to work with and addressed all our needs. He made the event more memorable for everyone.

Julie-Kate · Married on 12/20/2014

Dan was awesome DJing our wedding! Before the big day, he met with us multiple times to answer our questions and help us come up with song ideas. He's very relaxed, professional, and will make sure you and your spouse shine! You can't beat the price either!

Kimberly · Married on 02/22/2014

DJ Dan was great!!!!! We had him DJ our wedding reception and had a blast. I loved that we could arrange almost everything online and that we could select songs to play. I would highly recommend DJ Dan to anyone getting married who is looking for a DJ.

Sent on 03/01/2014

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke's reply:

Thanks Kimberly glad we could help you make your big day special!

Lisa · Married on 10/04/2013

Danamere Productions provided great service at a great value. I had a less-traditional event, and Dan took the time to meet with me in person to make suggestions and help me figure out exactly what I wanted. I sent lots of questions via email, and I don't think I ever waited more than 15 minutes for an answer! He was flexible in setting up the song list and helped the schedule run smoothly during the reception. Payment options were also very flexible. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Seth · Married on 08/24/2013

Danamare Productions was fantastic and exceeded our expectations!

**Before the Wedding** - Dan was extremely responsive, helpful, and flexible with all of our request (even the super last-minute ones). He worked with us throughout the process to make sure everything was planned. It was really nice to have "wedding DJ" be one less thing we had to worry about because of Dan's involvement and self-sufficiency in the process.

**During the Reception** - Dan did a fantastic job with the music. He played all of our requests at perfect times, and did a superb job of reading the room to keep people on the dance floor. I had several guests tell me after the reception what a wonderful time they had, and what a great job the DJ did with the music. I would absolutely hire Dan again and will recommend him to all my friends.

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2012

DJ Dan was wonderful and did a great job keeping guests on the dance floor. He really helped to make the night fantastic!

• I

Ilene · Married on 06/02/2012

I would highly recommend Dan as a DJ. He did a wonderful job. The music was timed perfectly. All our guests said they really enjoyed the music and thought the DJ was great. I also had lighting with our package and it looked exactly as I wanted.

Jenna · Married on 10/22/2011

Very reasonably priced and met us several times. Everything went smoothly.

Katie · Married on 12/18/2010

Dan was fabulous! He was the best DJ I have ever met! EVERYONE commented on how wonderful our wedding music was. We aimed for a very traditional, classy wedding and I was somewhat hesitant about the thoughts of a DJ. However, Dan proved me wrong. The music was perfect and there was nothing cheesy about it! I, personally, found Dan to be very flexible and willing to change things up just to suit me, the bride. We have spread great word about Dan and will continue to do so. THANK YOU, DAN!

Sent on 05/12/2011

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke's reply:

Katie thanks so much! This is now the 3rd wedding in your family & I've loved every one of them. Yours was another great time! People dancing & truely enjoying themselves & your special day! Glad we were there to share! Dan

Cathy · Married on 08/21/2010

Daniel was GREAT! He was so professional and kept things upbeat and lively all evening. The music was great and we received so many positive comments about how much fun everyone had. So if anyone is looking for a great DJ for their next event, you can't go wrong w/Daniel.

John · Married on 06/26/2010

Dan did such a great job with our wedding and i would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ.

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2010

Dan did an excellent job! He was just given a few songs to work with. The dance floor was never empty the entire night. AWESOME DJ!

Sent on 05/25/2010

Danamare Productions Mobile DJ & Karaoke's reply:

Thanks Jessica! Enjoyed making your big day special!
  • F

jason · Married on 04/03/2010

Great service will recommond him to anyone

Karen · Married on 05/02/2009

I had been to a few weddings prior to getting engaged where no one was dancing, or there would be periods of an empty dance floor. When I got engaged I knew I didnt' want that to happen at my wedding. Dan played a great mix of music that kept the party going from start to finish. He also did a great job of supplying our ceremony music. I highly recommend Danamare Productions.

Brittany · Married on 04/25/2009

Dan was a wonderful dj. It was more than i had expected. He was wonderful and outgoing. All of my friends and family thought that he did a wonderful job. Thank you again.

Dan was excellent at what he did, in fact he provided good feedback and suggestions that made the wedding event special.

We told Dan we wanted an 80s night and he definitely delivered. Everyone had a great time. Thanks Dan!!!

Alycia · Married on 07/07/2007

4.2

Dan played all the music we asked for and also provided music that fit into our tastes. He has an online selection of songs and is willing to obtain other songs that you like if he doesn't already have them. He was willing to travel from Raleigh to Black Mountain, NC.