On WeddingWire since 2020

Your Event, Our Groove

The Rhythm Connection ignites events with a symphony of beats and melodies. As a premier mobile DJ service, we specialize in crafting unforgettable musical experiences for weddings, corporate gatherings, and private parties. Our secret? A diverse music catalog spanning eras and genres, ensuring every crowd finds their rhythm.

What sets us apart? It's not just our tunes; it's our dedication to personalized service. We work closely with clients, curating playlists that match their vibe, ensuring seamless transitions and high-energy moments. With top-notch equipment and a knack for reading the room, our DJs transform gatherings into electric celebrations.

From soulful tunes to dance floor anthems, we're more than DJs—we're mood architects. The Rhythm Connection doesn't just play music; we set the stage for lasting memories. When it's time to elevate your event, let us bring the rhythm.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$320

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

100% Recommended by couples

Jessika
Jessika Sent on 09/26/2023

Perfection

I am so blessed that I was able to have The Rhythm Connection be apart of my wedding. They made my vision come to life and it was better than I could of hoped for. I had an amazing wedding and so did my husband. We didn't worry about anything and we were able to enjoy our day. The Photo Booth the music the kindness and love. My wedding party looked beautiful and our guests were happy to be there.
C
Chris L. Sent on 12/20/2023
5 out of 5 rating

they provided professional sound services, DJ and photo booth for an area fundraising event.

Denny and his assistant did an amazing job. Their professionalism and customer service skills with her clientele were amazing. when it started raining be very quickly switched gears, protecting their equipment, but keeping our event running smoothly. I highly recommend this team as they were the absolute best!
S
Stephanie B. Sent on 10/16/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The add bride's additional white knight!

Let me start by saying. I am not the best at communication and I am the most unplanned ride by the seat of my pants person, which in turn makes me a great, but difficult bride. Denny was amazing, organized and flexible. His experience in the wedding scene is very evident with recommendations and pep talks throughout the whole process. All my guest raved about his service and quick decision making. I recommended him to make any event a true party. I honestly would not have been able to have the day I had without his input.
illustration stars

Team

Denny & Jacqui
Denny & Jacqui
Owners

We are a Family owned and operated DJ Entertainment business. We have combined many years of love, passion, and hard labor to build our company. We started out in Eastern Kentucky over 35 years ago and together have grown our company from fraternity parties to Weddings and Corporate Events. We are always looking for new and innovative ideas to give only the best from OUR FAMILY to YOURS. It is our WISH to make YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours