18 S. Water St. Suite 4, Wilmington, NC 28401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,000
  • Deals 1

About Atlantic Premier Entertainment

Atlantic Premier Entertainment is a wedding DJ company located in Wilmington, North Carolina, that specializes in providing top-notch music. The experienced DJs know how to read the crowd and keep the dance floor moving throughout the wedding. Also, they are known as some of the best masters of ceremonies in the business.

Atlantic Premier Entertainment puts all the focus on the wedding couple before the wedding and on the wedding day. The experienced entertainers meet with couples during a consultation to discuss the playlist, including songs to play and songs not to play. The day of the wedding, they provide microphones, a quality sound system, dance floor lighting with options for uplighting, premium sound system upgrades specialty lighting, custom music mixes for special dances, and much more. There are bilingual services available, if needed. The DJs play music from a variety of genres including:

• Club

48 Reviews for Atlantic Premier Entertainment

1 User photo

• Alex

Alex · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Eric is amazing! He was always readily available my email or phone. Setting up meetings with him was super easy. My favorite is that he has a system that you get to input the songs you want/don’t want, etc and you can make it your own! He also gives great suggestions if you need help picking songs! Thank you Eric for making my ceremony and reception music run smoothly. Everyone loved you!!! As I work in the wedding business and work with multiple DJs each year, but Atlantic Premiere is the absolute best!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Ryan · Married on 04/01/2020

Truly Amazing.

Eric is truly the best. Not only as a DJ (and he is an amazing DJ) but also a human being. He was in constant contact and wanted to make sure everything went exactly how I imagined and he did a fantastic job. All of my guests had a great time and are still talking about how great he was. I cannot thank him enough for everything he did. We also used his snow machine for our exit and it was the best decision I made. The pictures turned out amazing and yet again my guests loved it. Such a cool and unique experience I have not yet seen before. We also took advantage of his new photo booth and this was another great opportunity for me and my husband as well as my guests. So many funny, cute pictures AND BOOMERANGS...yes boomerang videos through the photo booth. So Cool. Again I love the company and all of the services they offer and especially my fav DJ Eric.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

What can I say....you guys were AMAZING. Truly a fun group and genuinely phenomenal people. I had such a good time not only at the wedding but in the time leading up to it. Working with you guys was a true treat and I hope you had as much fun as I did. We wish you all the best in your new married life!
  • Crisnina

Crisnina · Married on 11/15/2019

Easy to communicate with, very flexible, and accommodating!

We planned a wedding in our home state of NC all the way from PA. I researched and interviewed a few in the area and found that Atlantic Premier had an easy way to chat with them. I sent them interview questions and found that Eric was so easy to communicate with and answered my questions right away and with detail. I loved that! I also thought they had competitive pricing. Our wedding was at the Overlook in North Topsail on 11/15/19 and the week of we found out John would be our DJ. He called us and we had a pretty long conversation going through what we wanted to happen in the reception. It was very easy going discussing with him our vision and our most important things that we were looking for in the reception and the music and how we wanted the guests to be like. I am a control freak so I had a set itinerary with time slots for what we planned but he was so good at helping us making it better with the right flow and all that. Well, nothing goes as planned and John was really good at anticipating what to change up throughout the reception and kept Raf and I informed. Honestly he was really amazing. He was easy to work with, easy to communicate with, so flexible, very accommodating, easily adjusts, can hold an umbrella for the couple as they secretly walk to the top floor outside, can even help get the cake cutting started for the couple, and is an amazing DJ. Loved the music selection. Everyone was always dancing! till the end! Thanks John!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Cristina for your glowing review! John works very hard to ensure that his couples are truly happy with our services. It’s always flattering to hear that his hard work has paid off with a happy couple. Thanks again for choosing Atlantic Premier Entertainment to be such a large part of your special day. We wish you many years of happiness in your new married life. Congratulations!

Atlantic Premier Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 850.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball

• Atlantic Premier Entertainment 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Weddings of Topsail Wedding Officiants

Eric with Atlantic is amazing! You will have a great time with him but he won't make himself the "star of the show". He keeps the attention on you and your day! He is a very nice guy and will work with you on whatever makes you happy. You'll be pleased!

• indigosilver studio Wedding Photographers

Eric with Atlantic Premier Entertainment is DJ Perfection! He understands how to give couples the best of both worlds: a dance floor that keeps going all night, but with professionalism and charisma your family will love.

• Knot Too Shabby Events Wedding Planners

Eric is an AMAZING DJ! Every time I work with him, I know we're going to have a flawless wedding. He's professional, funny and great with people. I've never had a bride complain about Eric! Hire him-you won't regret it!

• 18 S. Water St. Suite 4, Suite 4 Wilmington, NC, 28401 See on map
    Location of (Atlantic Premier Entertainment)