Atlantic Premier Entertainment Reviews

39 Reviews for Atlantic Premier Entertainment

39 Atlantic Premier Entertainment Reviews
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/22/2018

We absolutely LOVED working with Eric from Atlantic Premier Entertainment!! Eric was beyond kind and accommodating when helping us plan for our big day! He was so genuinely happy and excited for us and our wedding, it made planning even more fun! We got married one week after Hurricane Florence hit Wilmington and the genuine excitement that Eric shared with us when we decided to move forward with our wedding was so incredibly touching.

I cannot express how much fun our family and friends had!!!! Even the staff at our venue had a blast with him (he played for and entertained the staff while they got ready and again while they cleaned up- how awesome is that?!?!). The dance floor was packed the entire night and Eric kept the fun going without hesitation. People are still raving about how much fun Eric made our special night! I would absolutely recommend Eric and Atlantic Premier Entertainment to anyone looking for a fun wedding reception! Thanks again for everything!!!

Kellie · Married on 06/16/2018

Adam was amazing! Everything went smoothly and he made sure to check in periodically during the reception to make sure we were happy with the flow of the night. Eric was very attentive leading up the date and made sure everything was how I wanted it. He has an online portal that was very helpful! It allows you to pay online, choose songs that you want/don’t want and set up the timeline for the night.

Sabrina · Married on 06/16/2018

Atlantic Premier Entertainment is the best DJ service in Wilmington! They are located right on the water downtown so after we met with him we enjoyed the opportunity for a scenic date night. They did our wedding and went absolutely above and beyond to make sure we had the experience we were looking for. We enjoy a variety of music and they helped us find the best songs to compliment our taste. The guests loved them! Could not recommend highly enough!!

Judith · Married on 10/28/2017

Eric was amazing! He made planning our music so easy. I really only directed him on a short list of songs that we wanted played for specific moments and let him take control of the rest! He kept everyone moving on the dance floor all night long and was more than willing to stay for an extra hour at the end of the night because everyone was having so much fun! He even jumped on the dance floor for a minute to show folks how to do the wobble. Our wedding was so much fun… a big thank you to Eric!!!

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

We had John as our DJ and he was excellent! He played the exact style and tastes of music for our wedding!
    The beginning of our reception were more oldies and perfect for our older & middle aged crowd! Also playing songs that children will enjoy and the more conservative side would enjoy!
    After we had most of the families leave the reception for the night, after having a blast dancing, john began to play club music so our younger crowd would have a great time!
    I most definitely recommend John! He was super nice, helpful and excellent!

Alex · Married on 09/03/2017

Eric is amazing! He was always readily available my email or phone. Setting up meetings with him was super easy. My favorite is that he has a system that you get to input the songs you want/don’t want, etc and you can make it your own! He also gives great suggestions if you need help picking songs! Thank you Eric for making my ceremony and reception music run smoothly. Everyone loved you!!! As I work in the wedding business and work with multiple DJs each year, but Atlantic Premiere is the absolute best!!!!

Erica · Married on 06/03/2017

Eric and his staff did an excellent job with our sound and music during our beach ceremony, and got everybody organized for toast, etc during reception. They did a great job keeping us all on track, and playing great music that appealed to all guests. Thank you for helping to make our special day memorable.

Thomas · Married on 05/20/2017

Eric is one of the best Wedding DJs I've worked with. I've been a photographer seeing Eric at weddings here in Wilmington for well over a decade. Every wedding I have had with Eric has been seamless. He understands how to read a crowd better than anyone else I have worked with over the years here plus he's an all around nice guy. Two thumbs up for this guy. Once I get the bridal party to the reception I know I can relax and focus on photo documentation because Eric's got it. Thank you for continuing to make my job easy. I wish you success!

Kaitlin · Married on 04/29/2017

If you have not booked a DJ yet, Eric Thompson is AMAZING. Eric had everyone dancing at our wedding the entire night!! He is excellent at what he does! Before the wedding party introductions into the reception, Eric came outside to make sure he had the order correct and that he said everyone’s names correctly. He was outstanding and I highly recommend!! Thank you so much for everything Eric!!

Tabitha · Married on 03/25/2017

Eric did a great job! I never had to worry about anything on my wedding day. He was easy to work with and did an exceptional job. I highly recommend working with Eric at Atlantic Premier Entertainment! He came to me as a recommendation and I am so glad I chose to work with him!
    Thank you for taking care of all my entertainment needs!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

You guys were so much fun! Thanks for letting us be such a big part of your special day. We wish you and your new husband the best.

Eva · Married on 12/10/2016

I hired Atlantic Premier Entertainment to DJ my wedding and couldn't have asked for a better musical experience! My guests and I all had an amazing time and danced all night. Our DJ did a terrific job of reading the room, taking requests, and keeping everyone up and having fun. The songs ran into each other so there were no awkward pauses. It was a great experience and I got endless compliments on how much fun my reception was!

Tiffany · Married on 09/24/2016

John did an awesome job at our wedding. He was supper attentive and enthusiastic the entire time. Our guests raved about the music!

Tori · Married on 09/23/2016

Eric is awesome! He was the first DJ we met with for our wedding, and there was no need for any more after that. We heard great reviews about him and he definitely did NOT disappoint! Neither my husband nor I are much of dancers, but he had people on the floor the whole time. I had numerous people tell me after the fact that the DJ (they didn't know him) was the best they've seen at a wedding. Do yourself a favor and book him!

Kim · Married on 09/17/2016

Eric was chosen through St. James plantation and I am not disappointed at all. I like a lot of different music and Eric seemed to get that. He made sure that all the names were pronounced correctly, and people were paired up correctly too. He took charge so I didn't have to.

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

Eric Thompson was absolutely amazing to work with! From the moment we spoke on the phone I knew I had found my wedding DJ. He is one of the most genuinely kind vendors in the business! He let us have as much control as we wanted and where we didn't want to have as much control he nailed our taste in music! He was also super flexible! My mother in law decided to change her mother/son dance the day before our wedding and it was as easy as a text message. Eric definitely kept the party going and helped to make our wedding perfect! Book him now!

Leigh · Married on 05/07/2016

Full disclosure: I have worked with Eric in the wedding world for the last 4 years. I have recommended him to countless brides, and he NEVER dissipoints. I even asked him to drive up to Raleigh for our wedding, because I truly couldn't see anyone comparing to his quality.

When it came to booking my own wedding- I couldn't think of anyone else to being the party- and lord have mercy did he ever! Eric was perfect. Keeping people on the dance floor all night long- and even jumping in and having fun with us. He is so professional and responds to questions quickly. If you're looking for a DJ that will be invested in you, and truly care what you are looking for and make sure you have a good time- you found him.

THANK YOU Eric!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

You guys were amazing. It made my job sooooooooo easy! I'm absolutely honored to have been a part of your special day. My best to you and Zack for an AMAZING future!

Brittany · Married on 04/24/2016

I used Atlantic Premier as my DJ for my April 2016 wedding. Eric is fantastic! From the very beginning he was on the ball answering my emails very quickly. He even went above and beyond the call of duty and helped me find other vendors to work with. He played all the song choices I requested and helped to make sure the schedule went as planned. If you are doing a beach wedding, I highly suggest using a DJ for the wedding ceremony as well. My guests were very impressed at how well they could hear the ceremony even though it was at the beach. Thanks, Eric for being a part of my wedding and making our day one to remember! You rock!

We are so so glad we picked Eric to DJ our wedding!! He was fun, excited, and extremely helpful in our planning process. He even came out to the dance floor during our reception when he could tell the whole dance floor wanted to dance to the "wobble" but no one knew where to start. Having him and his helper John Provide the music for our ceremony, and DJ our reception was by far one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding!

Tiffany · Married on 04/16/2016

I booked Atlantic Premier after talking on the phone with Eric. My husband and I met with him closer to the wedding and before I knew it we were laughing and chatting like old friends. He was great! Very go with the flow on the day of the wedding! Would definitely recommend him!!

We couldn't be happier with the service provided by Atlantic Premier Entertainment. The booking process was very simple, and they took the time to learn about us and to find out what type of feel we wanted for our wedding. DJ Jeremy did a fantastic job! He met with us to help us select music for our ceremony, and took detailed notes about our special requests for the event. Jeremy kept the dance floor full all night with his awesome music selections, and we can't count the number of guests who told us it was the most fun wedding they had ever attended. A++++!!!

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

Eric was amazing at the wedding. He did what I asked and played music of all kinds. He was kind, polite and he has quite the great personality.. The same kind you want for a DJ at your big event!!!

Eric was amazing! Our wedding was perfect because of him! He engaged all of the guests and even came up to dance with us on the dance floor! Very professional and accommodating! We loved working with him!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

You and Manav made my job easy. I can't tell you what an honor it was to be involved in your special day. We here at Atlantic Premier Entertainment wish you all of the best in your new life together.

Meghan · Married on 08/08/2015

Eric was a dream to work with. He met with us in person once to go over some details and then spoke with us via phone before our wedding day after we had completed his online form with all the details about the reception. His form was extremely detailed and took time to fill out, but it ensured that he had everything he needed the day of the celebration and well worth taking the time to fill out because we didn't have to remember a thing; he took care of it all. I haven't been to a wedding in a while where everyone had such an amazing time and the dance floor was packed. He was 100% a professional and an absolute joy to work with. If we ever need a DJ again, we'll definitely see if Eric is available.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

I can't express what an honor it was to be included in your celebration. You and Stephen we so much fun and your guests definitely came to have a good time! Thank you again. All the best to you and your new husband.

Madisan · Married on 06/27/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Eric Thompson! He should be the first vendor you book after you decide on your wedding date. Seriously hands down the best person to work with and made our wedding day so much fun! We didn’t provide a list of songs and completely trusted him with all songs choices and it was the best decision we made. He got everyone on the dance floor and kept everyone on the dance floor. He was great at making decisions on when to do first dances, bouquets toss, garter toss, etc. The whole night was transitioned perfectly and we had such a great time thanks to Eric with Atlantic Premier Entertainment. Thanks again for everything!!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

Yours and Brian's wedding was SO MUCH FUN!! Thank you for allowing us here at Atlantic Premier Entertainment to be such an integral part of your special day.