Atlantic Premier Entertainment Reviews

48 Reviews for Atlantic Premier Entertainment

1 User photo

• Alex

Alex · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Eric is amazing! He was always readily available my email or phone. Setting up meetings with him was super easy. My favorite is that he has a system that you get to input the songs you want/don’t want, etc and you can make it your own! He also gives great suggestions if you need help picking songs! Thank you Eric for making my ceremony and reception music run smoothly. Everyone loved you!!! As I work in the wedding business and work with multiple DJs each year, but Atlantic Premiere is the absolute best!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Ryan · Married on 04/01/2020

Truly Amazing.

Eric is truly the best. Not only as a DJ (and he is an amazing DJ) but also a human being. He was in constant contact and wanted to make sure everything went exactly how I imagined and he did a fantastic job. All of my guests had a great time and are still talking about how great he was. I cannot thank him enough for everything he did. We also used his snow machine for our exit and it was the best decision I made. The pictures turned out amazing and yet again my guests loved it. Such a cool and unique experience I have not yet seen before. We also took advantage of his new photo booth and this was another great opportunity for me and my husband as well as my guests. So many funny, cute pictures AND BOOMERANGS...yes boomerang videos through the photo booth. So Cool. Again I love the company and all of the services they offer and especially my fav DJ Eric.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

What can I say....you guys were AMAZING. Truly a fun group and genuinely phenomenal people. I had such a good time not only at the wedding but in the time leading up to it. Working with you guys was a true treat and I hope you had as much fun as I did. We wish you all the best in your new married life!
  • Crisnina

Crisnina · Married on 11/15/2019

Easy to communicate with, very flexible, and accommodating!

We planned a wedding in our home state of NC all the way from PA. I researched and interviewed a few in the area and found that Atlantic Premier had an easy way to chat with them. I sent them interview questions and found that Eric was so easy to communicate with and answered my questions right away and with detail. I loved that! I also thought they had competitive pricing. Our wedding was at the Overlook in North Topsail on 11/15/19 and the week of we found out John would be our DJ. He called us and we had a pretty long conversation going through what we wanted to happen in the reception. It was very easy going discussing with him our vision and our most important things that we were looking for in the reception and the music and how we wanted the guests to be like. I am a control freak so I had a set itinerary with time slots for what we planned but he was so good at helping us making it better with the right flow and all that. Well, nothing goes as planned and John was really good at anticipating what to change up throughout the reception and kept Raf and I informed. Honestly he was really amazing. He was easy to work with, easy to communicate with, so flexible, very accommodating, easily adjusts, can hold an umbrella for the couple as they secretly walk to the top floor outside, can even help get the cake cutting started for the couple, and is an amazing DJ. Loved the music selection. Everyone was always dancing! till the end! Thanks John!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Cristina for your glowing review! John works very hard to ensure that his couples are truly happy with our services. It’s always flattering to hear that his hard work has paid off with a happy couple. Thanks again for choosing Atlantic Premier Entertainment to be such a large part of your special day. We wish you many years of happiness in your new married life. Congratulations!

Paige Rape · Married on 09/20/2019

Beach Wedding

Eric was absolutely amazing! We had our wedding ceremony on the beach. Eric had everything set up perfectly. Music was able to be heard, and you could even hear our officiant and our vows to each other with no wind in the background. The reception couldn't of been topped! There was never a moment where people were not on the dance floor. Eric kept the party going, and was even able to play some African music requested by my husband's side of the family. The entire process was great. Eric responded quickly to my emails and any questions that I had. He even went above and beyond and sent me pictures of a wedding at my venue a few weeks prior he was at to give me an idea of the set up. I would recommend this company to everyone!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review of our services. Your wedding was particularly fun for me as I was able to play some music that I don’t typically get to play. On top of that, I could just feel the love for you guys from everyone in attendance. Once the party started...IT WAS ON!! You guys came to have a good time and that always makes many job easy. Thanks again for having me there. Congratulations and I wish for you many years of happiness in your new married life!
  • Katie

Katie Steigerwald · Married on 09/11/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

Eric Thompson was amazing to work with! He was super responsive, and was so flexible and accommodating with our song choices! We made last minute changes right up to the very final moments before the ceremony! Our guests found him very entertaining and we just loved having him! With wedding planning it can become very stressful, however I didn't need to stress at all when it came to choosing Atlantic Premiere as our DJ. Eric made it stress-free and fun. So glad we chose him to be part of our big day!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

Katie, you guys were AMAZING!! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was truly my pleasure to be included in your special day. We here at Atlantic Premier Entertainment wish you MANY year of happiness in your new married life! Congratulations!
  • Sarah

Sarah Mason · Married on 09/07/2019

Great DJ and MC for our wedding!

Eric was an awesome DJ and MC! The planning process was easy and fun with Eric. He played great music, and played what we and our guests requested. He worked alongside with our wedding planner to ensure everything was seamless on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Eric and his company for your event!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

What an awesome group you had there. Even when the unexpected happened, they all handled it like a champ and we had a GREAT time! Thanks for your awesome review! We wish you guys the best!

Skyler · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ!

Eric is the best DJ you could ask for! We wanted a PARTY for our wedding and Eric made it happen! He thought of things that totally had slipped my mind and was so hopeful in making our day go smoothly!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

You guys were so much fun! The venue was jus stunning and your guests definitely came to have a good time. I can't tell you how flattered I am to have been chosen to be part of your special day. Congratulations!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/22/2018

We absolutely LOVED working with Eric from Atlantic Premier Entertainment!! Eric was beyond kind and accommodating when helping us plan for our big day! He was so genuinely happy and excited for us and our wedding, it made planning even more fun! We got married one week after Hurricane Florence hit Wilmington and the genuine excitement that Eric shared with us when we decided to move forward with our wedding was so incredibly touching.

I cannot express how much fun our family and friends had!!!! Even the staff at our venue had a blast with him (he played for and entertained the staff while they got ready and again while they cleaned up- how awesome is that?!?!). The dance floor was packed the entire night and Eric kept the fun going without hesitation. People are still raving about how much fun Eric made our special night! I would absolutely recommend Eric and Atlantic Premier Entertainment to anyone looking for a fun wedding reception! Thanks again for everything!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

You are too kind. Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your wedding day. You guys were such a pleasure to work with and I was soooooo happy when you told me of your decision not to let the hurricane disrupt your wedding plans! SIDENOTE: We sure did have a good time, didn't we?!?! We wish you all the best in the future with your new husband!

Kellie · Married on 06/16/2018

Adam was amazing! Everything went smoothly and he made sure to check in periodically during the reception to make sure we were happy with the flow of the night. Eric was very attentive leading up the date and made sure everything was how I wanted it. He has an online portal that was very helpful! It allows you to pay online, choose songs that you want/don’t want and set up the timeline for the night.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

Hi Kellie! Thank you so much for your kind words. Adam is a true professional that prides himself in being sure that his couples are more than completely satisfied with their experience on the day of their wedding. It's wonderful couples like you and your new husband that help make our jobs so easy! Thanks again for choosing Atlantic Premier Entertainment for such a special day. We wish you MANY years of joy and happiness with your new husband!

Sabrina · Married on 06/16/2018

Atlantic Premier Entertainment is the best DJ service in Wilmington! They are located right on the water downtown so after we met with him we enjoyed the opportunity for a scenic date night. They did our wedding and went absolutely above and beyond to make sure we had the experience we were looking for. We enjoy a variety of music and they helped us find the best songs to compliment our taste. The guests loved them! Could not recommend highly enough!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

Because you guys’d are AWESOME!!!! You were so beautiful on your wedding day. You and Dom were so much fun and even weathered through the sweltering heat so that you and all of your guests could have a great time! Thanks so much for choosing us to be part of your wedding day.

Judith · Married on 10/28/2017

Eric was amazing! He made planning our music so easy. I really only directed him on a short list of songs that we wanted played for specific moments and let him take control of the rest! He kept everyone moving on the dance floor all night long and was more than willing to stay for an extra hour at the end of the night because everyone was having so much fun! He even jumped on the dance floor for a minute to show folks how to do the wobble. Our wedding was so much fun… a big thank you to Eric!!!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

We had John as our DJ and he was excellent! He played the exact style and tastes of music for our wedding!
    The beginning of our reception were more oldies and perfect for our older & middle aged crowd! Also playing songs that children will enjoy and the more conservative side would enjoy!
    After we had most of the families leave the reception for the night, after having a blast dancing, john began to play club music so our younger crowd would have a great time!
    I most definitely recommend John! He was super nice, helpful and excellent!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Erica · Married on 06/03/2017

Eric and his staff did an excellent job with our sound and music during our beach ceremony, and got everybody organized for toast, etc during reception. They did a great job keeping us all on track, and playing great music that appealed to all guests. Thank you for helping to make our special day memorable.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Thomas · Married on 05/20/2017

Eric is one of the best Wedding DJs I've worked with. I've been a photographer seeing Eric at weddings here in Wilmington for well over a decade. Every wedding I have had with Eric has been seamless. He understands how to read a crowd better than anyone else I have worked with over the years here plus he's an all around nice guy. Two thumbs up for this guy. Once I get the bridal party to the reception I know I can relax and focus on photo documentation because Eric's got it. Thank you for continuing to make my job easy. I wish you success!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 04/29/2017

If you have not booked a DJ yet, Eric Thompson is AMAZING. Eric had everyone dancing at our wedding the entire night!! He is excellent at what he does! Before the wedding party introductions into the reception, Eric came outside to make sure he had the order correct and that he said everyone’s names correctly. He was outstanding and I highly recommend!! Thank you so much for everything Eric!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Tabitha · Married on 03/25/2017

Eric did a great job! I never had to worry about anything on my wedding day. He was easy to work with and did an exceptional job. I highly recommend working with Eric at Atlantic Premier Entertainment! He came to me as a recommendation and I am so glad I chose to work with him!
    Thank you for taking care of all my entertainment needs!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

You guys were so much fun! Thanks for letting us be such a big part of your special day. We wish you and your new husband the best.

Eva · Married on 12/10/2016

I hired Atlantic Premier Entertainment to DJ my wedding and couldn't have asked for a better musical experience! My guests and I all had an amazing time and danced all night. Our DJ did a terrific job of reading the room, taking requests, and keeping everyone up and having fun. The songs ran into each other so there were no awkward pauses. It was a great experience and I got endless compliments on how much fun my reception was!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/24/2016

John did an awesome job at our wedding. He was supper attentive and enthusiastic the entire time. Our guests raved about the music!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Tori · Married on 09/23/2016

Eric is awesome! He was the first DJ we met with for our wedding, and there was no need for any more after that. We heard great reviews about him and he definitely did NOT disappoint! Neither my husband nor I are much of dancers, but he had people on the floor the whole time. I had numerous people tell me after the fact that the DJ (they didn't know him) was the best they've seen at a wedding. Do yourself a favor and book him!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Kim · Married on 09/17/2016

Eric was chosen through St. James plantation and I am not disappointed at all. I like a lot of different music and Eric seemed to get that. He made sure that all the names were pronounced correctly, and people were paired up correctly too. He took charge so I didn't have to.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Megan · Married on 08/06/2016

Stop looking and stressing now- Eric is the perfect DJ!!! I know how it is to be looking for a DJ, especially miles away since my wedding was a destination wedding. I relied heavily on reviews to pick my vendors. After speaking to Eric, he made me feel very confident that he was the perfect fit. His online planner helped me keep my songs organized and kept open communication. I have been in nursing school and it has taken a while for me to write this review but I couldn't let it go- ERIC IS THAT GOOD! I felt that need to let other brides know that he is an excellent choice.
    Eric can accommodate your every needs- want a DJ with personality that is willing to dance on the floor and get the party started? you got it! Want a DJ that is more behind the scenes and willing to take requests last minute from the bride? he's it:) My venue wasn't an easy set up either- my ceremony was outside on top of a mountain, then my reception was at the ground of that mountain with an outside cocktail hour on the first floor and the reception another floor up. No complaints with Eric- he handled it with ease and I didn't once have to even worry or check in to make sure it was going smoothly. Eric kept me up-to-date throughout the whole wedding, giving me warning signals of when the bridal toss, garter dance etc. was about to start and even added a surprise anniversary dance for our parents that I requested. I have to add- when my priest decided he didn't want to use a microphone last minute, I quickly called Eric who calmed me down and said he had a Bluetooth headset he could use.
    Eric also traveled for my wedding which is a major plus!!! Your DJ is one of the most important parts of your wedding- and ladies I wouldn't steer you wrong, book with Eric now and you won't regret it:)

Sent on 05/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

Eric Thompson was absolutely amazing to work with! From the moment we spoke on the phone I knew I had found my wedding DJ. He is one of the most genuinely kind vendors in the business! He let us have as much control as we wanted and where we didn't want to have as much control he nailed our taste in music! He was also super flexible! My mother in law decided to change her mother/son dance the day before our wedding and it was as easy as a text message. Eric definitely kept the party going and helped to make our wedding perfect! Book him now!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Leigh · Married on 05/07/2016

Full disclosure: I have worked with Eric in the wedding world for the last 4 years. I have recommended him to countless brides, and he NEVER dissipoints. I even asked him to drive up to Raleigh for our wedding, because I truly couldn't see anyone comparing to his quality.

When it came to booking my own wedding- I couldn't think of anyone else to being the party- and lord have mercy did he ever! Eric was perfect. Keeping people on the dance floor all night long- and even jumping in and having fun with us. He is so professional and responds to questions quickly. If you're looking for a DJ that will be invested in you, and truly care what you are looking for and make sure you have a good time- you found him.

THANK YOU Eric!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Atlantic Premier Entertainment's reply:

You guys were amazing. It made my job sooooooooo easy! I'm absolutely honored to have been a part of your special day. My best to you and Zack for an AMAZING future!

Brittany · Married on 04/24/2016

I used Atlantic Premier as my DJ for my April 2016 wedding. Eric is fantastic! From the very beginning he was on the ball answering my emails very quickly. He even went above and beyond the call of duty and helped me find other vendors to work with. He played all the song choices I requested and helped to make sure the schedule went as planned. If you are doing a beach wedding, I highly suggest using a DJ for the wedding ceremony as well. My guests were very impressed at how well they could hear the ceremony even though it was at the beach. Thanks, Eric for being a part of my wedding and making our day one to remember! You rock!

Sent on 05/02/2016

We are so so glad we picked Eric to DJ our wedding!! He was fun, excited, and extremely helpful in our planning process. He even came out to the dance floor during our reception when he could tell the whole dance floor wanted to dance to the "wobble" but no one knew where to start. Having him and his helper John Provide the music for our ceremony, and DJ our reception was by far one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding!

Sent on 04/30/2016