Wall 2 Wall Entertainment

Wilmington, North Carolina View map

$1,300 Most Popular Price

Wall 2 Wall Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ and event production company based in Wilmington, North Carolina. The company offers digitally remastered sounds from favorite hits, quality equipment, professional staff, and customized lighting for each wedding. Wall 2 Wall Entertainment has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry for more than 15 years and provides services throughout the local area, including Oak Island and Bald Head Island.

The DJs at Wall 2 Wall Entertainment can play multiple genres from country to international, oldies to modern, club, electronic, jazz, pop, rock, R&B/soul, hip-hop, and top 40. They can customize music according to couples' preferences to make sure that they enjoy their favorite music on the special day. The entertainment company offers the following services:

• Award winning DJs and emcees
  • Planning and coordinating services
  • Microphones
  • Photobooth
  • State of the art sound
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,300

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 06/12/2021

BEST Wedding DJ/Emce!!!

Hiring Phil & Jared was the BEST decision we made for our wedding!! They blew the music and the entertainment out of the park with their amazing song choices and Jared’s energy with getting everyone dancing. From beginning to end our guests complemented Phil/Jared and felt that they couldn’t stay away from the dance floor! we would highly recommend them as a duo to anyone getting married if you want a guaranteed good time!!
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey Married on 06/12/2021

Fantastic experience.

Jared and Phil did an unbelievable job at my daughters 16th birthday party! Absolutely got all the kids on the floor including the wall flowers. We really enjoyed working with Wall 2 Wall. Created some great memories for the kids. The kids have gone on for days talking about how great it was! A+++++++
    Sarah B. Married on 05/08/2021

Phil and Jared were AMAZING

We attended a wedding a couple years ago with wall 2 wall and we were immediately set on having them for our wedding. I am not lying when I say I would have chosen a different wedding date if I needed to to ensure Phil and Jared were at our wedding. I could not have asked for anything better. I had so many people come up to me during the reception and since to tell me how impressed they were with our DJ. They truly made the reception so much fun and I could not say enough good things about them. BOOK THEM FOR YOUR WEDDING!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

804 summertree lane Wilmington, North Carolina, 28412
Location of (Wall 2 Wall Entertainment)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding