In an ever changing and growing world it is very hard to find faith. What do I believe in? Where should I worship? You may never consider these things until a big life event happens in your life such as a wedding, birth, blessing of a house or business or perhaps it is a time of sadness such as a funeral or memorial. Where can you turn to? You want someone to help guide you, make the ceremony special and uniquely yours. Minister Nick Arbia is a wonderful minister because he focus' on the ever constant in a growing and changing world which is LOVE. Love is the most important thing that we share. Love is the one constant in our ever changing world. Be sure to have Minister Nick bring his light and love to your special ceremony.
First and most importantly, I LOVE what I do! I serve couples as a nondenominational minister in order to better respect various faiths and beliefs. I'm known as a minister with professionalism, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to make your ceremony reflect your spiritual and religious needs. Performing wedding ceremonies is very rewarding for me. I gain deep personal satisfaction from having the honor of uniting couples on such an important occasion in their lives. It's my pleasure to work with you to create a wedding ceremony that best reflects your relationship and love for each other.
We cater to wedding couples who:
* May not belong to a church, synagogue or other religious organization, or whose family minister is not available for their wedding date, or is unwilling to travel to their wedding location
* Want a customized personal wedding ceremony that fits their beliefs
* Are of different faiths and want to blend the wedding customs of their faiths or prefer a neutral spiritual wedding ceremony
* LGBTQ Wedding Ceremonies
* Want a civil/secular wedding ceremony with no reference to religion
* Humanist, Atheist, Agnostic
* Are divorced or belong to a church that does not accept their lifestyle
* Want to include their children and/or their parents in their wedding ceremony
* Have a non-traditional wedding location
* Would like to incorporate their personal stories into their wedding ceremony
* May want to have a variety of customs in their wedding ceremony such as the sand ceremony, blessing of the hands, glass breaking, cup of wine ceremony, Celtic handfasting ceremony, unity candle, unity circle, blessing of the rings, Native American readings and traditions, or many more options that are available.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have:
Call or Text: 910-795-6796
Recommended by 80% of couples
Alyssa · Married on 12/31/2017
Nick was great! He was extremely quick to respond to any questions we had. Our original plan of a courthouse wedding turned into a beautiful intimate wedding. We were thrilled to have Nick apart of our special day. We would highly recommend.
Heather · Married on 10/06/2018
Nick Arbia of Modern Ministries was recommended to me by the owner of a local venue. I am so glad! Nick was perfect for our somewhat less traditional ceremony and was completely open to our plans. In addition to our ring warming ceremony, we wanted a lighthearted and fun wedding. I, the bride, really did not want to cry. Nick absolutely stepped up beautifully and blended right in to our more upbeat and humorous plan, and to top it all off, he ended up having to do it IN THE RAIN! Rain would normally seem like a disaster for an outdoor wedding, but thankfully Nick just rolled with it. He was excellent and I definitely recommend him!
Traci · Married on 08/21/2018
We chose Nick Arbia to perform our ceremony because we wanted a mom traditional ceremony at the beach at an affordable price. He was courteous, prompt and helped us in any way we asked. We highly recommend his services and he made our special day wonderful.
Nick at Modern Ministries is wonderful to work with! He is personable and truly tries to get a feel for each individual couple by customizing the experience while remaining professional and fun. We recommend Nick and Modern Ministries for wedding ceremonies in and around the Wilmington area.
From the first time I worked with Nick I knew I was working with someone who had a rare and wonderful combination of talent and professionalism. Nick has a warmth in his heart that shines in all he does. When you talk to him, and bring him into your plans and ideas, you can feel that you are getting the same terrific warmth he brings to his own life and family. Nick is an incredible speaker. He can make the words of a ceremony dance and sing. I knew from the first time I saw him work that I would be eager and happy to recommend Nick to anybody who wants a ceremony filled with joy. He is the perfect choice for a couple keen to know they are putting their big day in the hands of a true professional they can trust. Nick is experienced and diligent, and a heck of a lot of FUN! A terrific choice for your day.
Nick is amazing. His attention to detail and kind heart combine to make him a welcome addition to any wedding. With his own keen sense of humor and excellent trait of versatility, he adapts and truly enjoys every couple he is involved with. You truly can't go wrong having him at your event!