About Modern Ministries
In an ever changing and growing world it is very hard to find faith. What do I believe in? Where should I worship? You may never consider these things until a big life event happens in your life such as a wedding, birth, blessing of a house or business or perhaps it is a time of sadness such as a funeral or memorial. Where can you turn to? You want someone to help guide you, make the ceremony special and uniquely yours. Minister Nick Arbia is a wonderful minister because he focus' on the ever constant in a growing and changing world which is LOVE. Love is the most important thing that we share. Love is the one constant in our ever changing world. Be sure to have Minister Nick bring his light and love to your special ceremony.
First and most importantly, I LOVE what I do! I serve couples as a nondenominational minister in order to better respect various faiths and beliefs. I'm known as a minister with professionalism, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to make your ceremony reflect your spiritual and religious needs. Performing wedding ceremonies is very rewarding for me. I gain deep personal satisfaction from having the honor of uniting couples on such an important occasion in their lives. It's my pleasure to work with you to create a wedding ceremony that best reflects your relationship and love for each other.
We cater to wedding couples who:
* May not belong to a church, synagogue or other religious organization, or whose family minister is not available for their wedding date, or is unwilling to travel to their wedding location
* Want a customized personal wedding ceremony that fits their beliefs
* Are of different faiths and want to blend the wedding customs of their faiths or prefer a neutral spiritual wedding ceremony
* LGBTQ Wedding Ceremonies
* Want a civil/secular wedding ceremony with no reference to religion
* Humanist, Atheist, Agnostic
* Are divorced or belong to a church that does not accept their lifestyle
* Want to include their children and/or their parents in their wedding ceremony
* Have a non-traditional wedding location
* Would like to incorporate their personal stories into their wedding ceremony
* May want to have a variety of customs in their wedding ceremony such as the sand ceremony, blessing of the hands, glass breaking, cup of wine ceremony, Celtic handfasting ceremony, unity candle, unity circle, blessing of the rings, Native American readings and traditions, or many more options that are available.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have:
Call or Text: 910-795-6796
Categories: Wedding Officiant