Modern Ministries

18 S Waters St. Suite 3, Wilmington, NC 28401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Modern Ministries

In an ever changing and growing world it is very hard to find faith. What do I believe in? Where should I worship? You may never consider these things until a big life event happens in your life such as a wedding, birth, blessing of a house or business, or perhaps it is a time of sadness such as a funeral or memorial. Where can you turn to? You want someone to help guide you, make the ceremony special and uniquely yours. Minister Nick Arbia is a wonderful minister because he focus' on the ever constant in a growing and changing world; which is LOVE. Love is the most important thing that we share. Love is the one constant in our ever changing world. Be sure to have Minister Nick bring his light and love to your special ceremony.

A wedding ceremony is a declaration of true love and a lifetime commitment to each other in front of your family and friends. Your wedding ceremony should be specially yours. I tailor my ceremonies to a couple's uniqueness to make sure that the most romantic day in your life is just as you have always dreamed. Browse through the different ceremony types, as well as some additions to make your ceremony uniquely yours. Religious, traditional and cultured ideas are always welcome. Not sure what you want? Or if I offer it? I will work closely with you during your consultation. This lets me get to know you as a couple and create a ceremony that reflects your beliefs, traditions and culture to make your special day as special as your love for each other.

Are you looking for a modern type of wedding ceremony for your special day? Look no further, Modern Ministries will work closely with you to make sure your wedding ceremony is just as special and unique as your love for each other. Modern Ministries is unlike any other ministry, the main goal of this ministry is love. All you have to believe in is, love. Every service rendered is done so in love and light. Modern Ministries focus' on modern families and newer cultures. Don't just have fun at the reception, have a great time at the ceremony first, and inspire your guests. Minister Nick specializes in ceremonies that are warm and funny, and that inspire and light the hearts of all your guests. Don't settle for a boring ceremony where you can barely hear the officiant and everyone is playing on their phone

About Minister Nick

I have been in the wedding business in coastal North Carolina for over 13 years. I have a Master of Ministry, Theology, and Marriage Law, and have been ministering for over 10 years. I have worked in many different capacities in the wedding industry which makes me very knowledgeable when planning your ceremony. I have a unique style that is different than many ministers. I love bringing personal details to your ceremony that bring both laughter and tears to every one in attendance. My entertaining experience includes everything from a morning radio host, featured nightclub DJ, Wedding DJ, movie extra, voice overs, and Stand Up Comic. During my years on the radio I went by the DJ name Jackson Wilde and Nick Wilder.

Everyone is welcome whether you choose a faith based, culturally based or civil ceremony. Your ceremony and vows are limited only by your imagination. Make a ceremony uniquely yours by adding some of your heritage into it. Let your vows tell your love story. Try keeping some of your family faith in it by adding bits that are important to you and your spouse to be. If it is more your taste to keep it to love only have your ceremony performed to let your vows tell your unique love story.

Some of the services that we offer, though not limited to are, Humanist, Interfaith, LGBTQ, Combined Families, Pagan, Wiccan, Christian, atheist, agnostic, nondenominational, universal, and multicultural marriage ceremonies. Each ceremony is written and performed to suit your individual tastes as a couple. You make the rest of the wedding uniquely yours, why not the ceremony?

Follow Modern Ministries on

Modern Ministries 5
Modern Ministries 6

Micki · Getting married on 11/07/2019

Could Not Have Chosen Better

Anyone going through the wedding planning process is well aware of the fact that the amount of decisions to be made seems endless. Selecting our officiant was not something we were looking forward to, because we did not really know what we were looking for, then we came across Nick and Modern Ministries. He got our attention and the price was fantastic compared to what we had seen. We contacted Nick and met shortly after. It only took a couple minutes to know this was the right person to marry us. Nick is professional, welcoming and kind all while keeping his sense of humor flowing. He listened to what we wanted and delivered. We could not have been happier with our choice and are pleased that Nick will now be a apart of our memories of the best day of our lives.

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing 110%

Nick was amazing during our wedding service. We were very happy with Nick. I will recommend Nick to everyone if you want a great wedding Nick is the gentleman for the job. Thank you Nick for everything Ron & i are so happy you were there for our wedding
    On August 10,2019 happiest day ever

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Beam Room Catering
    Beam Room Catering Restaurant Weddings

Nick at Modern Ministries is wonderful to work with! He is personable and truly tries to get a feel for each individual couple by customizing the experience while remaining professional and fun. We recommend Nick and Modern Ministries for wedding ceremonies in and around the Wilmington area.

• Han Hills - Wilmington Wedding Officiant
    Han Hills - Wilmington Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

From the first time I worked with Nick I knew I was working with someone who had a rare and wonderful combination of talent and professionalism. Nick has a warmth in his heart that shines in all he does. When you talk to him, and bring him into your plans and ideas, you can feel that you are getting the same terrific warmth he brings to his own life and family. Nick is an incredible speaker. He can make the words of a ceremony dance and sing. I knew from the first time I saw him work that I would be eager and happy to recommend Nick to anybody who wants a ceremony filled with joy. He is the perfect choice for a couple keen to know they are putting their big day in the hands of a true professional they can trust. Nick is experienced and diligent, and a heck of a lot of FUN! A terrific choice for your day.

• Atlantic Premier Entertainment
    Atlantic Premier Entertainment Wedding DJs

Nick is amazing. His attention to detail and kind heart combine to make him a welcome addition to any wedding. With his own keen sense of humor and excellent trait of versatility, he adapts and truly enjoys every couple he is involved with. You truly can't go wrong having him at your event!

• 18 S Waters St. Suite 3 Wilmington, NC, 28401 See on map