Modern Ministries Reviews

57 Reviews for Modern Ministries

57 Modern Ministries Reviews
  • Sean

Sean Carter · Married on 10/13/2018

Modern Ministries is the right choice!

Modern Ministries (Nick Arbia) was the most kind and compassionate minister I have had the pleasure to know. Our wedding had to go through major location/layout changes due to a natural disaster and a spontaneous bride/groom but Nick accepted these changes and ran with them with a smile on his face the entire time. He was a calming, guiding presence that made the bride and groom feel at ease. It became quite clear that his priority was to ensure that the bride and groom were happy. We could not have been happier with our selection of minister and I highly recommend Modern Ministries. Aside from being a very competent and professional minister, Nick was a caring, passionate gentleman who made sure everyone in attendance felt welcome. Thank you!

Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

Nick Arbia of Modern Ministries was recommended to me by the owner of a local venue. I am so glad! Nick was perfect for our somewhat less traditional ceremony and was completely open to our plans. In addition to our ring warming ceremony, we wanted a lighthearted and fun wedding. I, the bride, really did not want to cry. Nick absolutely stepped up beautifully and blended right in to our more upbeat and humorous plan, and to top it all off, he ended up having to do it IN THE RAIN! Rain would normally seem like a disaster for an outdoor wedding, but thankfully Nick just rolled with it. He was excellent and I definitely recommend him!

Traci · Married on 08/21/2018

We chose Nick Arbia to perform our ceremony because we wanted a mom traditional ceremony at the beach at an affordable price. He was courteous, prompt and helped us in any way we asked. We highly recommend his services and he made our special day wonderful.

Chelsea · Married on 08/03/2018

Nick officiated our ceremony this weekend and we can't thank him enough! From the first phone call with him we felt like we were in great hands and that he was a great fit with our personalities. He kept everyone laughing and smiling through the rehearsal when all your nerves start to set in. He sent us a ton of options and allowed us to pull parts from each to create and customize our vows and ceremony. He made everything so special, and I can't imagine being married by anyone else. Thank you Nick!!

Brian · Married on 06/09/2018

We cannot thank Modern Ministries enough! Exceeded all expectations and the ceremony was performed flawlessly!

robyn · Married on 06/07/2018

Nick was awesome. He went with the flow even while I was nervous and kept going and made me laugh. Knew our needs about traditional but not overly religious personally.

Lauren · Married on 05/23/2018

Absolutely fantastic. I cant fault Nick in any way. Highly recommend. He made the ceremony so special and it wouldn't have been the same without him. So glad we managed to book you to share our special day with us. Thank you.

Kyleigh · Married on 04/29/2018

We got engaged Feb 2016 and planned our wedding for April 2017. Sadly we ran into some finanacial issues and had to push back our wedding to April 2018. Nick was so understanding and flexible. I love that he’s open to differences in religion. He was on time, always got back to me in a timely manner, looked great at the ceremony, & super kind. Highly recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 04/01/2018

Thomas and I were dreading having to choose an officiant. We wanted someone non-denominational, upbeat, funny, and most importantly someone that would make us feel comfortable and at ease during one of the biggest moments in our life (no pressure right!) Nick met all of those expectations and more! He has a presence that invites everyone to listen to what he says and knows when to bring in humor and when to be serious and straight forward. He was very responsive to my emails and was flexible with our schedule changes. Nick was amazing and I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Modern Ministries 4

Steve · Married on 03/31/2018

Nick is an amazing guy, very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him as a part of your special day. He provides a variety of ceremonies and is willing to accommodate special requests. I can't express enough how much we loved having him officiate our wedding!

Lauren · Married on 03/29/2018

I was in a bind and Nick saved the day! He was very nice and respectful. We wanted a relaxed ceremony and it to be simple. I needed pictures done right after and he made it work!
    Thanks again Nick!

Jordan · Married on 03/24/2018

Nick was very helpful and cordial during the phase of deciding what we would like to include for our ceremony. He made everything simple, yet lighthearted so we never felt uncomfortable or nervous. His personality was so friendly and easy going that it made the whole experience really enjoyable working with him.

Deanna · Married on 03/15/2018

So I was late for my own wedding Nick was so patient and understand. Nick made my ceremony so funny and stress reduced. I’d hire him again if I had to do all over again.

Modern Ministries 5
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/10/2018

Nick was quick to respond. We planned from a few hours away and he was easy to talk to on the phone. He made planning simple. I loved our ceremony. He made us laugh when the musician didn't know when to stop playing.

Lisa · Married on 12/30/2017

Thank you for making our wedding so special!!

Seth · Married on 11/21/2017

Nick was awesome. Me and my wife where very impressed. Thank you for everything nick.

Charlotte · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely fantastic service, thank you for all of your help with in the lead up to the wedding too!

Samantha · Married on 10/05/2017

Nick was awesome! The ceremony went great & he was an awesome help leading up to the big day. He was hilarious & kept everyone happy & laughing, even after the ceremony! Can't go wrong with Nick!

Modern Ministries 6

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2017

Nick was absolutely wonderful, and I'd highly recommend him as a wedding officiant! I had contacted Nick through email about a ceremony I previously saw and he was SO fast to respond! Nick made my husband and I feel so comfortable through the entire process! He arrived early to our wedding and briefed us on exactly what the ceremony was going to be like, and stayed until after we finished our pictures to have us sign our marriage license. Thank you so much, Nick for making us feel completely comfortable and providing us with an amazing experience!

Josh · Married on 08/04/2017

Nick was a great officiant. Knew what he was doing and just an all around good guy!

Ruby · Married on 08/04/2017

Nick is the best! He took the time to get to know us and personalized our ceremony to fit our relationship perfectly. We feel like we’ve known him for years. Thank you, Nick, for making our wedding so special!

Casey · Married on 07/29/2017

Thanks nick

Adam · Married on 07/03/2017

He made the day so special everything went very well he was so nice and funny and the ceremony he picked out was absolutely beautiful for never meeting us he made it sound like he has known us for years what a wonderful man

Annie · Married on 05/13/2017

Minister Nick was the perfect fit for our ceremony, and feels like apart of the family! He took extra time to get to know us and our families and specialize our perfect ceremony. If you want a ceremony to remember, one that will make you smile, cry, and laugh all at once, you need Minister Nick!