41 Reviews for Modern Ministries

No Denomination (5)
Non-religious (4)
Single Religion (1)
41 Modern Ministries Reviews

Nick was awesome. Me and my wife where very impressed. Thank you for everything nick.

Profile Picture Seth , 11/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely fantastic service, thank you for all of your help with in the lead up to the wedding too!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick was awesome! The ceremony went great & he was an awesome help leading up to the big day. He was hilarious & kept everyone happy & laughing, even after the ceremony! Can't go wrong with Nick!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick was a great officiant. Knew what he was doing and just an all around good guy!

Profile Picture Josh, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick is the best! He took the time to get to know us and personalized our ceremony to fit our relationship perfectly. We feel like we’ve known him for years. Thank you, Nick, for making our wedding so special!

Profile Picture Ruby, 8/4/17, 1 Review

Thanks nick

Profile Picture Casey, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He made the day so special everything went very well he was so nice and funny and the ceremony he picked out was absolutely beautiful for never meeting us he made it sound like he has known us for years what a wonderful man

Profile Picture Adam, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Minister Nick was the perfect fit for our ceremony, and feels like apart of the family! He took extra time to get to know us and our families and specialize our perfect ceremony. If you want a ceremony to remember, one that will make you smile, cry, and laugh all at once, you need Minister Nick!

Profile Picture Annie, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so happy with Nick, even though we were not able to meet until the rehearsal, he is the type of person you feel you have known for years. Very professional, with a great sense of humor. He was everything we had hoped for! Thank you Nick!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nick was phenomenal! Not only did he deliver a beautiful ceremony - he put my wife and I at ease through the entire process, and several of our guests mentioned how much they enjoyed chatting with him during the cocktail hour. Nick worked with us to tailor the exact vows that fit our relationship and values. Finally, his price was very reasonable. We could not be happier with our decision to go with Nick!

Profile Picture Oliver, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick was an absolute pleasure to work with! We decided to have a rehearsal at the last minute, and he was there on time and even didn't mind waiting around on some family who had not arrived yet so that they could be apart of the rehearsal. On wedding day he arrived early and helped out in anyway he could. Nick even got a few smiles out of my daughter who is a very shy 4 year old. His easy going personality really put my husband and I both at ease. We would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Had to reschedule our wedding and Nick worked with us to make sure we still had a perfect ceremony. The ceremony was perfect and fit us. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would recommend Nick to anyone who is wanting to get married in the Wilmington, Topsail area. Whether is was a very private simple wedding or a big formal event at the Country Club.
Hat off to Nick, he is awesome!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional. We had great communication with Nick leading up to the wedding day. He provided us with a great service on the day of. We could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Ben, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Minister Nick is amazing! He performed the perfect service for our small wedding. His sense of humor before the service helped us relax and his true gift of conducting beautiful ceremonies made the day perfect! He is kind, affable, loves his job, and honestly, just a fantastic person to be around. He will deliver the service of your dreams!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Awesome working with Nick, he was able to promptly answer all of our questions and was very flexible with our beach wedding. Great attitude, very kind.

Thank you Nick!!
Evan and Taylor Ackerman

Profile Picture Evan, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick was wonderful to work with. From the first time we met him, we knew he was the perfect person to perform our ceremony! Nick is extremely easy to talk to and very funny, while still maintaining a high level of professionalism Nick has several ceremonies to choose from or allows you to create something completely unique. Nick was very helpful with this aspect and will give you exactly what you want! I would highly recommend Nick and Modern Ministries to anyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Non-religious

Nick made our wedding so wonderful. He is such a great and nice guy. When my husband and I first met Nick it was like he was already a good friend. We could talk to him and be honest. My family said that they loved meeting and talking with him. He was very professional and knew exactly what to do. I have never been married before and he helped me understand exactly what I needed to know. He has done many weddings before and I'm happy I had him at mine. I am truly glad that I had Nick for our officiant. He helped make the wedding amazing. I definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nick was absolutely amazing! He listened to all of my opinions on the ceremony and gave me EXACTLY what I wanted!! He responded to all forms of contact quickly and answered all questions thoroughly. He was happy and enthusiastic; SO enjoyable to be around! He was a hit with my whole family-- they thought he was great. I would recommend him to loved ones AND strangers. Thank you, Nick, for making my wedding ceremony exactly what I dreamed of!! :) :) :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Non-religious

Nick Arbia met and exceeded all of mine and my WIFE'S expectation! We got married in June of this year at 6:15 in the morning! Nick didn't even hesitate when I mentioned we were having a sunrise ceremony. He was easy to get along with and he customized the ceremony just the way that my wife wanted it. We were wed on Oak Island which is 45 minutes from Nick's home (did I mention that it was at 6:15 am?!) and he showed up ready to go at 5:40 a.m. All in all, Nick was great. We were lucky to have found him to be a part of our big day!

Profile Picture Stephen , 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Non-religious

Nick was great!!! My husband & I thought he did an amazing job & he did everything we needed him to do. He answered any & all questions quickly & any changes we needed made or anything we needed added he jumped right on!! He is awesome!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick was an awesome guy. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jason, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Single Religion

Having Nick officiate our wedding was one of the single best decisions we made while planning our wedding. He is sweet, responsive, and both of our families loved him! Nick helped us write our vows, and we could not have asked for sweeter, more meaningful words to be spoken during our ceremony.

Profile Picture User4660520, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nick made our wedding personal and very special. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kathy, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews