53 Reviews for Modern Ministries

Non-religious (6)
Single Religion (1)
Rehearsal (1)
53 Modern Ministries Reviews

We cannot thank Modern Ministries enough! Exceeded all expectations and the ceremony was performed flawlessly!

Profile Picture Brian, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick was awesome. He went with the flow even while I was nervous and kept going and made me laugh. Knew our needs about traditional but not overly religious personally.

Profile Picture robyn, 6/7/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Absolutely fantastic. I cant fault Nick in any way. Highly recommend. He made the ceremony so special and it wouldn't have been the same without him. So glad we managed to book you to share our special day with us. Thank you.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We got engaged Feb 2016 and planned our wedding for April 2017. Sadly we ran into some finanacial issues and had to push back our wedding to April 2018. Nick was so understanding and flexible. I love that he’s open to differences in religion. He was on time, always got back to me in a timely manner, looked great at the ceremony, & super kind. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kyleigh, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thomas and I were dreading having to choose an officiant. We wanted someone non-denominational, upbeat, funny, and most importantly someone that would make us feel comfortable and at ease during one of the biggest moments in our life (no pressure right!) Nick met all of those expectations and more! He has a presence that invites everyone to listen to what he says and knows when to bring in humor and when to be serious and straight forward. He was very responsive to my emails and was flexible with our schedule changes. Nick was amazing and I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/1/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Nick is an amazing guy, very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him as a part of your special day. He provides a variety of ceremonies and is willing to accommodate special requests. I can't express enough how much we loved having him officiate our wedding!

Profile Picture Steve, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was in a bind and Nick saved the day! He was very nice and respectful. We wanted a relaxed ceremony and it to be simple. I needed pictures done right after and he made it work!
Thanks again Nick!

Profile Picture Lauren , 3/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nick was very helpful and cordial during the phase of deciding what we would like to include for our ceremony. He made everything simple, yet lighthearted so we never felt uncomfortable or nervous. His personality was so friendly and easy going that it made the whole experience really enjoyable working with him.

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

So I was late for my own wedding Nick was so patient and understand. Nick made my ceremony so funny and stress reduced. I’d hire him again if I had to do all over again.

Profile Picture Deanna, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick was quick to respond. We planned from a few hours away and he was easy to talk to on the phone. He made planning simple. I loved our ceremony. He made us laugh when the musician didn't know when to stop playing.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/10/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Thank you for making our wedding so special!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick was awesome. Me and my wife where very impressed. Thank you for everything nick.

Profile Picture Seth , 11/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely fantastic service, thank you for all of your help with in the lead up to the wedding too!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick was awesome! The ceremony went great & he was an awesome help leading up to the big day. He was hilarious & kept everyone happy & laughing, even after the ceremony! Can't go wrong with Nick!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick was absolutely wonderful, and I'd highly recommend him as a wedding officiant! I had contacted Nick through email about a ceremony I previously saw and he was SO fast to respond! Nick made my husband and I feel so comfortable through the entire process! He arrived early to our wedding and briefed us on exactly what the ceremony was going to be like, and stayed until after we finished our pictures to have us sign our marriage license. Thank you so much, Nick for making us feel completely comfortable and providing us with an amazing experience!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nick was a great officiant. Knew what he was doing and just an all around good guy!

Profile Picture Josh, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick is the best! He took the time to get to know us and personalized our ceremony to fit our relationship perfectly. We feel like we’ve known him for years. Thank you, Nick, for making our wedding so special!

Profile Picture Ruby, 8/4/17, 1 Review

Thanks nick

Profile Picture Casey, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He made the day so special everything went very well he was so nice and funny and the ceremony he picked out was absolutely beautiful for never meeting us he made it sound like he has known us for years what a wonderful man

Profile Picture Adam, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Minister Nick was the perfect fit for our ceremony, and feels like apart of the family! He took extra time to get to know us and our families and specialize our perfect ceremony. If you want a ceremony to remember, one that will make you smile, cry, and laugh all at once, you need Minister Nick!

Profile Picture Annie, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so happy with Nick, even though we were not able to meet until the rehearsal, he is the type of person you feel you have known for years. Very professional, with a great sense of humor. He was everything we had hoped for! Thank you Nick!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nick was phenomenal! Not only did he deliver a beautiful ceremony - he put my wife and I at ease through the entire process, and several of our guests mentioned how much they enjoyed chatting with him during the cocktail hour. Nick worked with us to tailor the exact vows that fit our relationship and values. Finally, his price was very reasonable. We could not be happier with our decision to go with Nick!

Profile Picture Oliver, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick was an absolute pleasure to work with! We decided to have a rehearsal at the last minute, and he was there on time and even didn't mind waiting around on some family who had not arrived yet so that they could be apart of the rehearsal. On wedding day he arrived early and helped out in anyway he could. Nick even got a few smiles out of my daughter who is a very shy 4 year old. His easy going personality really put my husband and I both at ease. We would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Had to reschedule our wedding and Nick worked with us to make sure we still had a perfect ceremony. The ceremony was perfect and fit us. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/23/16, 1 Review