Nearby Vendors to Consider

About BTA Entertainment

The BEST Wedding Reception...EVER!

Please see our online Testimonials at  http://www.btaentertainment.com/Testimonials.html

BTA Entertainment is committed to being a high performance Eastern North Carolina Entertainment company. Under the direction of owner Fox Feltman, we are dedicated to providing superior services to meet the entertainment needs of our clients now and in the future. Our success, as judged by our customers, employees and other Wedding Vendors, will be measured by our profits, quality of service, standards of business ethics, innovation, and by the contributions to the communities we serve.

OUR PHILOSOPHY
We believe music and FUN is central to your guests' experience. We try to make the most of your event's every moment without overshadowing what is really important - the purpose of the party - whether it's your wedding day, holiday party, anniversary, or corporate/school event.

We believe that engaging the audience, getting your guests invloved in the event, instead of attending an event makes for unbelievable memories.

We believe each song needs to be the absolute best choice for that particular moment in your party.

We believe each event needs to be built, tailored, and managed around the idea of FUN and not just what is usually done at similar events (the same old, same old).

We believe you, your family, friends and guests will walk away saying "That was the best reception (party, event) I have ever been to!

WHY BTA Entertainment?

We Host

We Emcee

We coordinate with your other venders

We create with you the best schedule of events in all of Eastern North Carolina.

We engage your guests with interaction and FUN!

We meet with you.

We are insured through Firemans fund Insurance

We are registered with the American DJ Association

We provide state of the art, professional sound systems

We carry back up equipment

we arrive 2 hours before your event starts

We carry CLEAN edited songs from swing to Today's hits

WE ENTERTAIN!!!

BTA Entertainment comes to you with exciting and new interactive party ideas, all styles of music, trained and expereinced DJs/MCs who love what they do, plus years of references to underscore our commitment to creating wonderful events. Our price includes your sound system (not matter how big or small) and dance lighting. and a complete second sound system for your cocktail hour or ceremony that is held in separate room/outdoors.

Visit our website http://www.btaentertainment.com or give us a call 800-985-2821 to find out how we can make your reception one that guests will be sure to compare all future events to.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (13)
Photobooth (5)
Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (2)

Frankie DJ’d our wedding on Saturday...and it literally could not have been more perfect!! We had karaoke and Frankie had a large selection of songs! She was so much fun and fit in with my crowd so well!! I highly recommend Frankie and BTA Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

BTA, I can’t thank you enough! We booked you in November for our daughters wedding in May. It was a great decision! Frankie was the best!! I had so many people tell me that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I was so excited to hear that and I completely agree. I have been to other events done by BTA and all of the employees are great at what they do. It’s more than just DJ’ing an event. It was the atmosphere, the attitude and the enthusiasm of Frankie that made our daughters wedding memorable. Also, Fox is easy to work with during all the planning. Thank you so much! Truly the best!

Profile Picture Melinda, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wedding was on April 14th, but I have had Fox booked for a year. Since the first time I talked to him I knew he was great, and he exceeded my expectations by a million. He made my wedding the most memorable event I’ve ever been to, everyone danced and laughed. I’m getting texts and calls talking about how much fun it was! Thank you again so much Fox!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews

Photos

8 Photos

My Photo Album

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1525111188 0696c0d57086e7bf 1525111187 dc7b6ae4818a8712 1525111185509 1 cache 15515591
220x220 sq 1525111188 8b66666ead4419f4 1525111187 314195eface47b55 1525111185512 2 cache 15517436
220x220 sq 1525111188 d31d22298927a48e 1525111188 d2308ea7f20e425c 1525111185514 3 cache 15774718
220x220 sq 1331845472366 venuetours12
220x220 sq 1331845549290 venuetours18
220x220 sq 1331845628498 venuetours19
220x220 sq 1331845711083 venuetours21
220x220 sq 1331845817174 dscn0999

7 ENDORSEMENTS
The party really takes off with BTA Entertainment! Their unique style will involve all your guests in the fun. It is party central when you choose BTA. I recommend you call them soon, they book up fast!

BTA is one of our favorite dj's that couples hire. They bring a spin on wedding dj's that you will see with no other dj's in our area. If you want your guest to enjoy a party and dance the night away, BTA is it. Their staff is professional, well experienced and the most fun to work with! We love seeing all the fun they deliver.

Hands down a true event maker. BTA makes sure your event is fun and memorable! If you want to laugh, dance and smile give BTA a call.

Tired of the ho-hum "just play music" DJs that might say a few words of introduction? Do you want an interactive DJ that will get your guests up and dancing? Then hire BTA Entertainment! These guys add excitement to your party.

BTA Entertainment is not your typical DJ service. They keep your guests involved, lively and enjoying your event without being cheesy. I'd recommend BTA to any bride!

Serving all of Eastern North Carolina, Serving the Crystal Coast, New Bern, NC 28562   See On Map
800-985-2821 (phone)