BTA Entertainment Reviews

BTA Entertainment 7
  • Cherilyn

Cherilyn · Getting married on 02/25/2020

Best of the best

I do not think I can put into words just how PERFECT Fox made our wedding reception. All of our guests made a point to come to us after the wedding and tell us that our wedding was the most fun they have every had! He gets the crowd involved and makes sure to make it special for you. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Fox and his crew! They were AMAZING!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    BTA Entertainment 8
    BTA Entertainment 9
    BTA Entertainment 10
    BTA Entertainment 11

BTA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure and honor to be a part of your wedding day.
    So glad to hear everyone had a blast.
    Fox

Kelsey Farnham · Married on 05/04/2019

Best wedding reception ever!

We had SO many guests tell us it was the MOST fun wedding reception they had ever been to! We had the time of our lives! We highly recommend BTA Entertainment!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Carolyn Erwin · Married on 04/13/2019

Great experience

Fox was the DJ for our reception. We received lots of compliments from our wedding guests on our DJ and how much fun they had at our reception. He had fun ways to release people to eat and entertaining activities throughout the night that I’ve never seen at any other wedding. You will not be disappointed using this vendor for your wedding!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Erica

Erica Rouse · Married on 10/26/2018

Frankie with BTA is AWESOME!

Frankie with BTA was our DJ for our wedding. She was extremely helpful from the first phone call. She helped me not only with music, but gave me ideas and answered any questions I had about anything wedding related. Frankie made the whole planning process really easy and fun and was always available when I had questions. She made our wedding so much fun! From the very beginning she had EVERYONE up dancing, participating in games and having fun! The way she called tables to go eat had everyone laughing, having fun and not even thinking about waiting to eat! The few "games" we did were so much fun, and something we will always remember!! If you want to have fun and want everyone at your wedding to have fun even people who wouldn't usually get up and dance you need to hire Frankie with BTA!!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing

Fox with BTA entertainment was amazing!! Our wedding venue was ruined in a hurricane one month prior to our wedding. TALK ABOUT STRESSFUL. Fox and his team were so accommodating and didn’t even hesitate when I asked him to come to a different venue on a different day. All of our guests had the BEST time!! I hated for the night to end!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Brandi · Married on 10/06/2018

I cannot say enough good things about BTA entertainment. Fox was our DJ and was amazing during everything. He acted as wedding director during the reception which was amazing and so helpful for us. Everyone at our reception told us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and they had the most fun at our wedding. Fox kept everyone dancing during the night and was helpful with all questions we had about everything. If you want to have an amazing reception, you need BTA entertainment!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

So much FUN!

Frankie was so amazing! Our wedding was a little unconventional and she really catered to our wants and needs. She had fun and got everyone up dancing, including attendants from another wedding who saw and heard that we were having more fun than at theirs and crashed ours. I would recommend BTA and especially Frankie to anyone looking for a fun time.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ and entertainment

Highly recommend. Entertaining reception, where all guest were on there feet. Received so many compliments from guest about what a great time they had.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

The absolute best entertainment I’ve seen in awhile. Our families thoroughly enjoyed it.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    BTA Entertainment 12

Katlin · Married on 08/18/2018

I was so happy with my decision to use BTA Entertainment. The DJ at my wedding (Frankie Hill) did an amazing job keeping the crowd entertained, laughing, and having fun all night. I would definitely book with them again!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/15/2018

BTA Entertainment is the BEST DJ/Entertainment around!!! I worked with Frankie initially and chose Fox as my wedding DJ based on similar interests. He was so professional and stayed involved with us for a year from the time we booked him until the day of. Fox not only played music that got everyone dancing all night but was a true entertainer in hosting games and fun things to keep our guests of all ages involved throughout the night. He put personal touches on various parts of the reception and couldn't have done a better job. Our guests said that our wedding was the most fun wedding that they had ever been to.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Sara · Married on 05/26/2018

Frankie DJ’d our wedding on Saturday...and it literally could not have been more perfect!! We had karaoke and Frankie had a large selection of songs! She was so much fun and fit in with my crowd so well!! I highly recommend Frankie and BTA Entertainment!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Melinda · Married on 05/05/2018

BTA, I can’t thank you enough! We booked you in November for our daughters wedding in May. It was a great decision! Frankie was the best!! I had so many people tell me that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I was so excited to hear that and I completely agree. I have been to other events done by BTA and all of the employees are great at what they do. It’s more than just DJ’ing an event. It was the atmosphere, the attitude and the enthusiasm of Frankie that made our daughters wedding memorable. Also, Fox is easy to work with during all the planning. Thank you so much! Truly the best!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Matt · Married on 05/05/2018

BTA Entertainment was the most professional, energetic and tech savvy Company that I have ever dealt with. When we have another big event they will be getting our business, no doubt about it!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/14/2018

My wedding was on April 14th, but I have had Fox booked for a year. Since the first time I talked to him I knew he was great, and he exceeded my expectations by a million. He made my wedding the most memorable event I’ve ever been to, everyone danced and laughed. I’m getting texts and calls talking about how much fun it was! Thank you again so much Fox!

Sent on 04/15/2018

brittany · Married on 12/02/2017

BTA went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect! From the music at the ceremony, to the reception and entertaining our guest, Fox was amazing! I️ highly recommend him to any couple who is looking for a fun and rememberable reception!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Eric · Married on 12/02/2017

BTA Entertainment was amazing! Frankie was the absolute best. She and the company were attentive and courteous throughout the entire planning process and helped make planning our wedding as stress free and perfect as possible. I can't tell you how many people told us they have never been to a wedding with a DJ like ours and how much fun they had! Frankie kept everything moving smoothly and made sure our guests, and my wife and I, had a great time! Would highly recommend working with Frankie and BTA Entertainment!

-Eric

Sent on 07/06/2018

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

WOW! We had so much fun at our wedding reception! Fox really knows how to create a party atmosphere and get the wedding guests pumped up! We have been told that our reception was one of the best that people have been too! Everyone had so much fun and they danced the night away! Even my father in law and brother in laws danced and they do not normally participate in such things at a wedding. If you are looking for a DJ that likes to have a good time, then look no further than BTA Entertainment! Also, it was really nice that we didn't have to come up with a whole list of songs for our reception. The night went by really fast, but we sure did have a wonderful time!

Sent on 12/01/2017
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

We cannot say enough about BTA Entertainment & Fox Feltman! Fox was very accommodation of our schedules with regard to setting up meeting times and was nothing less than professional throughout our entire experience. We have still been getting compliments about how fun our wedding was a month later!!! If you want a wedding where your guest walk away saying BEST WEDDING EVER than you have found your DJ! We couldn't be happier! A million times Thank You Fox!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Ariana · Married on 09/23/2017

We were very excited to have Fox as our DJ for our wedding reception! We wanted the night to be full of fun and entertainment and it was just that! We still have guests that tell us what a great time they had! Never a dull moment!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Cortney · Married on 09/19/2017

Me and my husband got married in Las Vegas I could not take my little girl. So when we got back we had a party at the country club. Frankie did a great job she made it all about me and my husband and my little girl. We can't say enough about her. She made the night perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/16/2017

Fox was amazing and kept the guests engaged and dancing all night! If you want a DJ that is also an entertainer, BTA is the right place to look! It was amazing, and we all had a blast.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Lexie · Married on 09/16/2017

We used BTA for our wedding and it was the best experience I've ever had at any wedding! Our friends are still raving about how awesome Frankie was and I've had people that weren't even there contacting me for her info because they heard such awesome stories from our wedding! She kept everyone involved and it was a blast! Not only that, she totally coordinated the reception flow, and unlike a lot of weddings I've been to we didn't have to worry about a thing and were able to enjoy every minute of it! Even before the wedding Frankie was quick to answer any questions I had, including when I asked for recommendations on other vendors she'd worked with - all around amazing!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Carley · Married on 09/09/2017

BTA entertainment was the first vendor we booked for our wedding! We had been to several weddings that Fox did and had an absolute BLAST at all of them! Our dance floor was packed all night long, Fox involved everyone in the crowd, and we danced the night away! I had many people come up and tell me it was the best reception they had EVER been to. I have a feeling all my friends will be using them for their weddings (once they find Mr. Right of course)! Thanks Fox for a night we will always remember as the best night of our lives!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2017

We had a great time best dj I have ever worked with

Sent on 09/11/2017