162 Reviews for BTA Entertainment

Photobooth (6)
Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (2)
162 BTA Entertainment Reviews

I was so happy with my decision to use BTA Entertainment. The DJ at my wedding (Frankie Hill) did an amazing job keeping the crowd entertained, laughing, and having fun all night. I would definitely book with them again!

Profile Picture Katlin, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BTA Entertainment is the BEST DJ/Entertainment around!!! I worked with Frankie initially and chose Fox as my wedding DJ based on similar interests. He was so professional and stayed involved with us for a year from the time we booked him until the day of. Fox not only played music that got everyone dancing all night but was a true entertainer in hosting games and fun things to keep our guests of all ages involved throughout the night. He put personal touches on various parts of the reception and couldn't have done a better job. Our guests said that our wedding was the most fun wedding that they had ever been to.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/15/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Frankie DJ’d our wedding on Saturday...and it literally could not have been more perfect!! We had karaoke and Frankie had a large selection of songs! She was so much fun and fit in with my crowd so well!! I highly recommend Frankie and BTA Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

BTA, I can’t thank you enough! We booked you in November for our daughters wedding in May. It was a great decision! Frankie was the best!! I had so many people tell me that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I was so excited to hear that and I completely agree. I have been to other events done by BTA and all of the employees are great at what they do. It’s more than just DJ’ing an event. It was the atmosphere, the attitude and the enthusiasm of Frankie that made our daughters wedding memorable. Also, Fox is easy to work with during all the planning. Thank you so much! Truly the best!

Profile Picture Melinda, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BTA Entertainment was the most professional, energetic and tech savvy Company that I have ever dealt with. When we have another big event they will be getting our business, no doubt about it!

Profile Picture Matt, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My wedding was on April 14th, but I have had Fox booked for a year. Since the first time I talked to him I knew he was great, and he exceeded my expectations by a million. He made my wedding the most memorable event I’ve ever been to, everyone danced and laughed. I’m getting texts and calls talking about how much fun it was! Thank you again so much Fox!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

BTA went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect! From the music at the ceremony, to the reception and entertaining our guest, Fox was amazing! I️ highly recommend him to any couple who is looking for a fun and rememberable reception!

Profile Picture brittany, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

BTA Entertainment was amazing! Frankie was the absolute best. She and the company were attentive and courteous throughout the entire planning process and helped make planning our wedding as stress free and perfect as possible. I can't tell you how many people told us they have never been to a wedding with a DJ like ours and how much fun they had! Frankie kept everything moving smoothly and made sure our guests, and my wife and I, had a great time! Would highly recommend working with Frankie and BTA Entertainment!

-Eric

Profile Picture Eric, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

WOW! We had so much fun at our wedding reception! Fox really knows how to create a party atmosphere and get the wedding guests pumped up! We have been told that our reception was one of the best that people have been too! Everyone had so much fun and they danced the night away! Even my father in law and brother in laws danced and they do not normally participate in such things at a wedding. If you are looking for a DJ that likes to have a good time, then look no further than BTA Entertainment! Also, it was really nice that we didn't have to come up with a whole list of songs for our reception. The night went by really fast, but we sure did have a wonderful time!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

We cannot say enough about BTA Entertainment & Fox Feltman! Fox was very accommodation of our schedules with regard to setting up meeting times and was nothing less than professional throughout our entire experience. We have still been getting compliments about how fun our wedding was a month later!!! If you want a wedding where your guest walk away saying BEST WEDDING EVER than you have found your DJ! We couldn't be happier! A million times Thank You Fox!!!

Profile Picture amanda, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We were very excited to have Fox as our DJ for our wedding reception! We wanted the night to be full of fun and entertainment and it was just that! We still have guests that tell us what a great time they had! Never a dull moment!

Profile Picture Ariana, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Me and my husband got married in Las Vegas I could not take my little girl. So when we got back we had a party at the country club. Frankie did a great job she made it all about me and my husband and my little girl. We can't say enough about her. She made the night perfect!

Profile Picture Cortney, 9/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Fox was amazing and kept the guests engaged and dancing all night! If you want a DJ that is also an entertainer, BTA is the right place to look! It was amazing, and we all had a blast.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used BTA for our wedding and it was the best experience I've ever had at any wedding! Our friends are still raving about how awesome Frankie was and I've had people that weren't even there contacting me for her info because they heard such awesome stories from our wedding! She kept everyone involved and it was a blast! Not only that, she totally coordinated the reception flow, and unlike a lot of weddings I've been to we didn't have to worry about a thing and were able to enjoy every minute of it! Even before the wedding Frankie was quick to answer any questions I had, including when I asked for recommendations on other vendors she'd worked with - all around amazing!

Profile Picture Lexie, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

BTA entertainment was the first vendor we booked for our wedding! We had been to several weddings that Fox did and had an absolute BLAST at all of them! Our dance floor was packed all night long, Fox involved everyone in the crowd, and we danced the night away! I had many people come up and tell me it was the best reception they had EVER been to. I have a feeling all my friends will be using them for their weddings (once they find Mr. Right of course)! Thanks Fox for a night we will always remember as the best night of our lives!!

Profile Picture Carley, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a great time best dj I have ever worked with

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Where do I begin with how amazing Frankie with BTA entertainment is! After a long engagement and losing my father, I planned our wedding with 1.5mths notice. Two weeks out from wedding day, I had this overwhelming feeling of “oh gosh we are gonna have a boring wedding!”. So I called around for DJ availability and the first person to answer the phone was Frankie from BTA. When we hung up, I cried just by the pure excitement Frankie had to help me. Her attention to detail and dedication shows in everything she does. Our guests raved about her, and we heard countless times, “your DJ was the best I've ever seen!”. Frankie is a blessing to every couple who hires her, we could not of imagined our special day without her! I am already thinking about hiring her for an over the top baby shower someday just so our families/friends can enjoy Frankie as our DJ again. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Frankie & BTA Entertainment!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristin, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation

Admittedly, I was a somewhat skeptical hiring a DJ who conducted activities during the wedding due to the fear of it being a cheesy experience for guests. It turned out that I couldn't have been more wrong. Fox and BTA did a great job of making sure they met our needs and also getting everyone involved. We had so many people tell us that it was one of the most fun weddings they had ever been to which was such a welcomed and great feeling after the anxiety leading up to the event. Fox took care of every detail and we didn't have to worry about anything during the reception. BTA was very organized, professional, and detail oriented. Not only did he facilitate the party with us but also worked with our photographer, videographer, and caterer to make sure everyone was aligned. We couldn't be more happy with the experience and would hire BTA again in a heartbeat and would recommend to friends. In a nutshell, BTA made our reception a memorable Party and experience for all of our guest. We are very grateful. Thanks Fox and BTA!

Profile Picture John, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fox and his team did an incredible job at our reception. So many people have come up to me after the wedding and told me that it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and I couldn’t agree more. As the bride I had plenty of other details to worry about so the fact that BTA completely took over the entire flow of the reception from the moment the 1st guest walked in all the way down to our big exit was a big relief off my shoulders, and they make it so much fun!! Even though this was my wedding I must say it was the best reception party I’ve ever attended. Fox made sure to keep us, the wedding party, the photographers, the caterer, and the videographer in the loop on all the details. The entertainment provided on top of directing each chapter of the night is taken care of. You and your DJ will have a chance to go over every step and plan how you want your flow of the reception to go. BTA offers a timeline breakdown of the reception to help ensure you include and highlight all your special moments. Overall, all my guest were on the dance floor having a blast. I am so happy that I chose BTA entertainment!! BTA was the best decision for our wedding reception.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Fox kept our guests entertained all night long - there was not a dull moment throughout the whole reception! Guests kept telling me how much fun they were having and how professional and timely Fox was with the music and entertainment. My parents were also blown away. We also had the photo booth for a few hours and the kids really enjoyed it - even the adults had a blast trying on all the props, making funny faces and poses. Fox even wore a vest that matched our wedding colors - now that's true commitment! He was very responsive and speedy in his replies to my questions. I would hire him again in a heartbeat for any fun event!

Profile Picture Jeanne, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Fox did a great job and really kept everyone involved during our rehearsal dinner and reception. I'm glad we chose BTA Entertainment as our DJ service and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality DJ.

Profile Picture Tyler, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BTA Entertainment was a great choice for my wedding in July of 2017. My wedding was under a tent and I was planning it all by myself so it was very stressful. One of the moments I fondly remember is venting it out with my DJ Frankie and she walked me through how the event should go and helped plan some of the ceremony. There was a part where I had to eat a Paopu fruit to symbolize a special moment of intertwining my husbands and I destiny, well we forgot the fruit and Frankie said, "Oh! I'll get it!" That among the torrential rain that occurred not long afterwards where she promptly moved all her equipment closer inside the tent to keep the rhythm flowing truly showcased her ability to go above and beyond her call of duty! She was so friendly to my husband and I and helped us pick our song selection. She played some of my favorite gaming songs and did such an amazing job with keeping the whole event lively and fun throughout the reception. ALL of my pictures have my guests smiling and dancing and now I truly understand why BTA Entertainment offers something truly unique. They dont just play music, they incorporate fun games and involve preselected guests (by the bride) to get on the dance floor and participate. My favorite game she did was the napkin toss where you involve the guests at each table to pass the napkin until the music stops and whoever has the napkin is chosen to do something on the dance floor. My mom couldnt stop raving about how much the family loved Frankie's personality and how well she made the whole event fun and memorable. I highly recommend BTA Entertainment and although it is kinda higher end on the pricing, it is in my opinion, well worth it. Thank you Frankie for the best day and wedding !

Photo for BTA Entertainment Review - The bride and groom getting low
Photo for BTA Entertainment Review - Cupid Shuffle dance
Photo for BTA Entertainment Review - Cupid Shuffle dance
Photo for BTA Entertainment Review - Dance Revolution!
Photo for BTA Entertainment Review - the napkin musical chair game
Photo for BTA Entertainment Review - the napkin musical chair game
Photos
Photo for BTA Entertainment Review - Showcasing individual talent
Photo for BTA Entertainment Review - End of Reception dance party!
Profile Picture Lorena, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BTA Entertainment was more than I could of ever imagined. I had a Dallas Cowboys themed wedding and I wanted a real NFL feel introduction and that's what I got. If I had any guest sitting in their seats it was truly by choice because Frankie had everyone dancing all night. BTA is truly more than just a DJ service they are indeed the life of the party. People are still raving about how much fun they had at my wedding and I owe it all to BTA

Profile Picture Kenyetta, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BTA Entertainment is awesome! From the very first meeting with Fox I knew how devoted these DJs are to their job and their clients. He is so easy to work with and took so much stress off of me during the planning of our wedding. We were able to book Frankie for our DJ and she coordinated our ceremony and reception without a hitch! She is a sweetheart and really knows how to get ALL guests involved and makes sure EVERYONE has a great time! So many of our friends and family stated it was the most fun they ever had at a wedding. These guys are great! Very organized and professional! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Constance, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fox was so helpful, spot on with everything, the guest loved him! He was right, people will talk about your wedding months after its happened! Thanks so much for all the time and effort y'all put into making our dream wedding come true.

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/20/17, 1 Review