9 Reviews for Collage Music

9 Collage Music Reviews

Excellent music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Professional and talented. Jen was very responsive and easy to communicate with while planning. There are a couple extra charges for accompanying a singer for a song outside the ensemble, and it seemed a hassle, so we skipped it. We chose all post 1960s music, and it was lovely!

Profile Picture Christy, 7/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I highly recommend Collage Music. They provided a quartet for my daughter’s wedding ceremony and did a beautiful job. They adapted special songs for us (Muppet music!) and coordinated flawlessly with a group of singers (friends of the couple). They were professional and responsive to our ideas and needs. We couldn’t have been happier!

Profile Picture User3480092, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I loved working with Susan and Collage Trio for our ceremony music. Susan took the time to talk with my (now) husband and I on the phone to help select musicians that fit what we like, came and did a walk thru of our wedding site, and helped to troubleshoot our sound system in advance. The cello and guitar duo were great - their music during the ceremony and cocktail hour set the magical mood we experienced on my wedding day. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture laura, 7/6/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Great Music. Loved working with Susan. She has a beautiful voice and is very tallented!

Profile Picture User2696405, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Collage Music provided a string quartet for our ceremony. They arrived on time, were professional and in tune and did a great job. They even learned a custom piece for our recessional (a medley of Disney songs!)

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/6/11, 14 Reviews
4.7

Beautiful music, very professional. It was the cornerstone of our wedding.

Profile Picture Shawn, 12/23/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Collage music was amazing and at a great price! I would reccomend them to anyone that asks! A+

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/1/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had the Toscana trio for our ceremony music and they were delightful! All of our guests really enjoyed the different take on the trio that provided. They even learned "God only knows" by the Beach Boys for our recession!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/11/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Collage music put together a quartet for our ceremony and provided beautiful music. They were very easy to work with and Susan offered helpful advice on our music selections and how to plan the timing and cues for the music during the ceremony.

Profile Picture Gretchen, 7/11/09, 5 Reviews