Corvallis, OR 97330 Map · Phone number

About Valley Violin & Guitar

A Corvallis-based husband and wife duo, Valley Violin & Guitar provides music for weddings and events throughout the Willamette Valley and beyond. They offer a wide and varied repertoire which includes traditional wedding music, classical arrangements, Beatles tunes, rock arrangements, fiddle tunes, original compositions, and more! With many years experience coordinating music for weddings and events, Naomi will provide you with attentive customer service at every step of your planning process.

Follow Valley Violin & Guitar on

bestbussmall
playing1

3 Reviews for Valley Violin & Guitar

Jean · Married on 08/14/2015

Naomi and Shirl from Valley Violin and Guitar in Corvallis, OR played our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They were wonderful and we were very happy with how everything turned out. Naomi and Shirl have a repertoire that includes both classical wedding music and more modern songs. They also let us request several songs (including a song by Green Day and one by the Magnetic Fields). Valley Violin was professional and easy to work with and we would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/04/2015

D · Married on 08/28/2011

Naomi H. and her husband Joe performed as a violin/guitar duo at my wedding. Naomi was was extremely sweet and accommodating. My husband arranged for this duo to play as our family members walked down the aisle, and along to my selected version of Canon in D played by the DJ. They also played as our guests arrived, and for the beginning of our cocktail hour. They offered a repertoire of songs they knew, but also took all of my suggestions! I was really moved by this, because Naomi seemed to understand the exact tone I wanted to set as the backdrop for our wedding. I gave her some examples of songs I liked and explained the ultra-romantic theme I had envisioned. She and her husband learned a few songs specifically to accommodate our requests. They also practiced along to the version of Canon I had sent them, so that they could play along with it live. I really appreciated having a loving duo welcome our guests and create the atmosphere for our day. Later I learned that she and her husband had actually moved to another state, and had come back just to fulfill their commitment to our wedding. This sense of integrity and personal values really meant a lot to me. I am so happy that they were present to help make our day so beautiful. Thank you Naomi and Joe!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Rebecca · Married on 08/13/2011

Naomi and her husband were great musicians. They were very responsive and had great suggestions for our ceremony music. We wanted a mix of classical and fun and they made it happen. We got married on the beach which they were very flexible with.

Sent on 08/28/2011

Valley Violin & Guitar FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Duo
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Guitar
    Violin

• Corvallis, 97330 See on map
    5419740622 (Phone number)
    Location of (Valley Violin & Guitar)