Petaluma, CA 94952 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Deals 1

About Bobby Jo Valentine

People rarely wear two hats well, but Bobby is an exception to the rule. Along with being an award-winning, nationally touring singer/songwriter, Bobby Jo Valentine is also a 5-star wedding musician, and has been flown all over the nation to provide the perfect music for a couples’ most important, romantic day.

He sings upbeat, soulful, romantic music – both modern and timeless – along the lines of Jack Johnson, John Mayer, The Lumineers, and Jason Mraz, and many clients end up choosing his originals for processional music/first dances/etc! He also plays proposals for clients about to pop the question.

Please book him early – availability for this special service is limited! Call at (707) 364-9631 or email at bobbyjovalentine@gmail.com

Here are 20 5-star reviews of Bobby’s wedding and romantic event performances. You can read more below:

“5 out of 5 stars – Bobby is on his way to the very top! I had discovered BJV online and was anticipating his live performance at my client/friend’s wedding. I was instantly star struck, BJV has that magic that makes you stop right in your tracks. His voice and performance was so soothing and exciting because he is So Good! When Bobby started to play, the Bride LIT UP – his voice is enchanting! He played during dinner and for the “first dances” and he was just perfect. He made those special moments even better because he is one of a kind!
-Kristy D., Wing Woman Wedding Coordination, Sonoma, CA

“5 out of 5 stars…just perfect! Bobby is extremely professional, reliable, talented, and flexible. I’m so happy he was able to come and play his music for my wedding. We go see him every chance we get.”
-Laura W, Wedding in Yosemite, CA

“5 out of 5 stars…the perfect proposal, thanks to Bobby! Where to start, there is something special and magical about Bobby Jo Valentine. Beautiful music with the type of warmth and personality that makes you feel like he’s been one of your best friends even after meeting him for the first time. Bobby helped me create the perfect night and perfect proposal for my recent fiancé and me in Kauai, Hawaii at the end of May 2013. So thankful for all his help, feedback, and patience during the months of planning and last minute detail changes. I couldn’t give a higher recommendation, and can’t wait to fly him out to Chicago next year to have him play our wedding! is a 6 out of 5 star rating possible?!”
-Ryan M., A proposal in Hawaii (and future wedding in Chicago)

5 out of 5 stars. Bobby made our night even more special and memorable as we walked into the private dining room hearing him play one of our favorite songs. We enjoyed choosing songs from his playlist as well as two songs not on his list that he learned just for us. This made it very personal and unique. My only disappointment was not booking him longer! I definitely recommend Bobby for any special event.”
Amy A., Wedding in San Jose, CA

8d932b8c 6d05 42fe 8980 ec25f505d92b

• Videos 4

8 Reviews for Bobby Jo Valentine

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

I am a wedding planner for So Eventful and Bobby Jo is the kind of musician that instantly eases the crowd with his beautiful, romantic voice. I have sung for a professional chamber choir in the past and understand the issues with acoustics and remaining on key. He is professional, easy going and a pure delight to work with. Regardless of a rainy Calistoga Ranch wedding, his performance tugged the heartstrings of everyone. To the planners and brides out there--hire him! Purely honest when I say he is incredible!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2016

Bobby Jo was amazing! My husband and I were married at SF City Hall which does not allow amplified music. I wanted more than strings and I found Bobby Jo! He was communicative during the planning process and added such a sweet feel to our already intimate wedding. I highly recommend Bobby Jo!

Sent on 03/27/2017
  • Desiree & Justin

Desiree & Justin · Married on 10/01/2016

We were absolutely blown away when we had Bobby Jo Valentine sing at our wedding on October 1, 2016. We were so very lucky to have found Bobby Jo! Not only does he have an amazing soul and passion for music, but he is also incredibly talented! His voice is mesmerizing and soft which was a perfectly beautiful choice for our vintage wedding! Our guests were incredibly taken back in awe by his charming voice. You can find videos of his performances online, but be prepared to fall even more in-love with his voice when you hear him in person! I already can't wait to see him perform live again! Not only was he extremely professional, but he was very easy to work with. I recommend Bobby Jo for your wedding, engagement, or any other special event in your life! <3 Stunning in every way! Still blown away!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Bobby Jo Valentine FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 1,003.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System, Vocals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bobby Jo Valentine 1
    20% off ceremony and cocktail package!
    Get 20% off of Bobby's standard wedding package, which includes: -All travel within 50 miles of Petaluma, CA -PA System Setup (if necessary) -Music for the pre-ceremony, ceremony and cocktail hour -Learning 1-2 songs not on Bobby's song list Additional travel and time is available upon request.

• Petaluma, 94952 See on map