West Linn, West Linn, OR 97068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About BagPiper Bill

BagPiper Bill is a wedding musician based in West Linn, Oregon that specializes in bagpipe accompaniment for wedding ceremonies and receptions. BagPiper Bill services weddings in the Portland area with professional bagpipe music and full regalia that will transport you and your wedding guests to a traditional Scottish celebration. A professional piper with over 50 years of experience, BagPiper Bill stirs emotions and provides a beautifully memorable experience at your wedding.

Experience

Bill learned to play the bagpipes at age 7 and is from a musical family. In America, his skills were honed by several of the worlds leading bagpipers. He has been privileged to perform for several dignitaries and celebrities, including the Queen of England and a United States presidential candidate. He has performed and competed at numerous bagpiping competitions, but his true passion lies in winning the heart of his audience.

BagPiper Bill services weddings within the regions of Oregon and Washington, and performs bagpipe music in full Scottish regalia. He offers quality musicianship and accommodates to your choice of songs during ceremonies, cocktail hours, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. BagPiper Bill’s music services include:

• Instrumentals

BagPiper Bill 3
BagPiper Bill 4
BagPiper Bill 5

Shauna · Married on 08/06/2018

Bagpiper Bill was a gem! I wanted to surprise my fiancé with live bagpipe music for our recessional. Bill was up to the task. He was very responsive, friendly, and was great about our scheme to keep his part a secret from everyone. I really appreciate his fair price for our specific needs. And when I suggested throwing in a little modern music in the middle of a traditional Scottish song for fun (and as an inside joke for us), he was totally on board. My in-laws loved getting their picture with him and he even let the toddler wear his hat. I would highly recommend Bagpiper Bill for your special day!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    BagPiper Bill 6

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2018

From the first call to waving him goodbye after his amazing performance, Bagpiper Bill was everythjng I wanted and more! I reached out to Bill a few months ago when I was planning my wedding. I wanted to surprise my Fiancé with a few songs. Bill was easy to talk to, professional, gave great suggestions, and was flexible with his time, and my budget. The surprise went off without a hitch. His songs were so fun that we started to dance a jig and all my guests joined in! Absolutely one of my favorite memories of the day. Look no further folks, he’s the real deal and then some. Thanks again Bill! -Rachel Norris

Sent on 07/27/2018
    BagPiper Bill 7
    BagPiper Bill 8
    BagPiper Bill 9
    BagPiper Bill 10

BagPiper Bill FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Bagpipes
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances

• West Linn West Linn, Oregon, 97068 See on map