Chris Chow Photography Reviews

7 | Daly City, CA

7 Reviews for Chris Chow Photography

annie · Married on 09/17/2010

Chris Chow is talented, patient and professional. We would like to shoot with him on our big day, and we love the photos which are very elegant and touching.

Sent on 02/28/2011

John · Married on 08/21/2010

Dear Chris,
    Fanny and I sincerely want to thank you so much for the amazing photos that you took for our family. Each one is very awesome! It not only reflects your professionalism but also the most important your passion toward photograph to make the pictures to be best you can. No matter from the preparation, settings, and whole process of capturing the image, you are always so dedicated! Specially, it was not easy to find the best timing and position of taking picture with Jayden. But you are so patient to position yourself and wait for the best moment to take the shot. Fanny and I are very enjoy those pictures. Hopefully, we can have more your "masterpieces" in the future! Very Thank You!
    John & Fanny

Sent on 02/26/2011

mel · Married on 05/29/2010

Chris is a very professional photography. We enjoyed our photo shooting session a lot
    Chris is helpful, he answers my question in a professional and timely manner. We have high quality pictures and I am 100% satificed
    I highly recommended Chris to everyone.

Sent on 02/28/2011
  • F

Faye · Married on 12/12/2009

Chris is a professional photographer with a nice heart and patience, great job on keeping the moments during our wedding banquet!

Faye & James

Sent on 02/24/2011

Stephany · Married on 11/21/2009

We owe our lovely engagement and wedding photos to Chris. His professionalism, patience, and can-do attitude went a long way in making our hectic moments go smoothly.
    Much thanks to Chris for giving us the problem of having too many beautiful photos to choose from.

Sent on 03/03/2011

Luisa · Married on 08/15/2008

“Chris is an amazing photographer. His artistic eye, his sensitivity to emotion, and his strong sense of design show off his talent for capturing every moment just right. We are so happy with his work on our engagement and wedding photos. We can't think of any photographer we would trust more to capture these memories.”

Luisa & Gerry

Sent on 02/23/2011

Sherry · Married on 07/26/2009

We have interviewed so many photographers for our special day and Chris was the most attentive, professionalism, enthusiastic and easy to work with photographer that recommended from my brother. We love our pictures. Every time I look at them I get so emotional because he really captured the day and how much it meant. It's all in the little moments that he watches for and records so beautifully. We had such a blast on our wedding day he was so patient and nice with everyone. I definitely recommend Chris for your photographer.

Sent on 05/24/2011