Chelsea Homesley Photography Reviews

Chelsea Homesley Photography 5
  • Samantha

Samantha Hammerle · Married on 09/21/2019

271837 Stars!

First of all, Chelsea is amazing. She has such an amazing vision. She captured my husband and I’s engagement photos and our wedding. Chelsea performed magic during our engagement pictures! It was our first time ever having professional photos done and it showed haha! Chelsea walked us through everything and they turned out AMAZING! Our wedding...OMG Chelsea was everywhere at once, brought a second photographer with her (she did amazing jobs organizing for group photos), and captured everything I asked her to and of course so much more! She’s so artistic and will truly understand vision and capture it all. Hire her today...you would be insane not too!

Chelsea Homesley Photography 6
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 11
    Sent on 11/22/2019
  • ThatFlowersGirl

Kayla · Married on 09/01/2019

AMAZING Photographer, Book Now!

I cannot say enough about wonderful Chelsea was as a person and a photographer. We fell in love with her style, quality of her work, and her numerous positives reviews. Chelsea superseded our expectations as a photographer. She was communicative, so professional and polite. Very affordable and high quality. The day of our wedding, she arrived prepared, energized, and ready to shoot. She captured every moment we wanted and hundreds more. At every moment we thought, "Oh this would be a great picture," Chelsea was already there, snapping away. We absolutely LOVE our photos, so do our family and friends. We HIGHLY recommend Chelsea, you will not be disappointed. We have decided that for all future photo, Chelsea will be our first call. Book her now!

Chelsea Homesley Photography 12
    Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Octavius

Octavius Todd · Married on 09/01/2019

Great photographer, great pictures

Chelsea is a wonderful photographer and did a great job capturing the moment for our engagement and wedding photos. Working with her was a breeze and we have amazing photos to remember how perfect our wedding day was. Highly recommend

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 05/25/2019

very professional!

Chelsea was wonderful to work with & provided extremely beautiful & professional pictures in a timely fashion!
    Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Experience, Great Value

Chelsea truly has a gift for capturing special moments! She was responsive, professional, and able to cater to some of my special requests on the wedding day. She also is great at making you and your fiance feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her value in the industry is unmatched. We highly recommend!

Chelsea Homesley Photography 18
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 19
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 20
    Sent on 10/11/2019

Nina Franklin · Married on 05/03/2019

Fantastic Photographer

Chelsea was amazing to work with for our wedding! She traveled to Chapel Hill so we could capture engagement photos before our special day. On our wedding, she was calm and focused, I was so grateful for her calm energy. The photos were absolutely perfect. She captured such special moments and the colors/detail in each and every photo was amazing. All the photos were wonderful and we can tell that Chelsea's thoughtful eye helped to capture emotional moments and each person's true personality shined through. We would highly recommend Chelsea Homesley Photography!

Chelsea Homesley Photography 21
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 22
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 23
    Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 04/13/2019

Great experience and beautiful images

Chelsea was amazing from our first meeting until the last moments of our wedding day. I enjoyed working with her and loved the images both from our engagement shoot and our wedding day. I would 100% recommend to anyone!

Chelsea Homesley Photography 24
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 25
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 26
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 27
    Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2019

Simply Amazing!

If I could give Chelsea 10 stars I would. I did A LOT of research before deciding on Chelsea Homesley Photography to photograph my wedding. I'm picky. I had a certain vision and style in mind and she seemed to fit the bill perfectly. She most definitely did not disappoint! Not only were my engagement photos amazing, I received my wedding photos yesterday and I just can't stop looking at them! Chelsea has an uncanny knack for capturing life and love in motion, and all of the feeling behind it. I intend on using her for any family and hopefully newborn photos we will want in the coming years. Thank you Chelsea and Megan for capturing our big day so perfectly!

Chelsea Homesley Photography 28
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 36
    Sent on 05/08/2019

Taylor · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect Wedding Photographer

Chelsea was an amazing photographer. She was very helpful in the planning of the wedding and suggestions for a timeline especially with time of year to keep in mind. (Winter wedding, less daylight for photos) She was super fun and great to get to know during our engagement session. Day of the wedding she was great with direction and after our couple photos was in the background capturing amazing shots! She communicated very well when her second shooter changed hands. Overall great value and prompt with all communication. Thanks Chelsea! Can't wait for the final product!

Sent on 01/17/2019

L · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing photographer

Chelsea is absolutely amazing and the sweetest person. I had asked her a series of questions about her style, what she likes at weddings, and so forth. Her answers were so genuine and from the heart. She took my bridal portraits and she was amazing. She helped me posed, when to smile and not smile, and where to look. She knew exactly what she was doing and what she’s looking for. She spent 13 hours with us on our wedding day. She was a trooper and she never complained. She always asked how I was doing and went to business. She is very good at reaching back out. She sent me my full online gallery two days before Christmas and my USB was delivered few days later. Hope to work with her again in the future!

Chelsea Homesley Photography 37
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 42
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 43
    Sent on 01/04/2019

Coral · Married on 10/05/2018

Loved working with Chelsea!!

Working with Chelsea was amazing!! We did our engagement photos with her prior to the wedding and since it was our first time getting professional photos we needed a lot of guidance on poses and not looking too forced. She was patient and experienced and it really helped build our confidence for the wedding. Our wedding photos turned out better than I could’ve imagined. She was able to get photos of all the most important moments and the editing and vibrancy was truly beautiful. I would recommend her to any newly engaged couples and will be using her for any photos I need going forward.

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing photography and person!

Chelsea made my day stress free and made sure I felt like a princess. the packages she has makes choosing a photographer for engagement, bridals and the wedding seamless and easy! I had to reschedule my bridals several times due to the weather and she never complained and worked with me at every request I had. She was very approachable and was the easiest of my vendors to work with! On top of all that, her work is AMAZING. Every person who has looked at our photos has commented on how professional they are, how the lighting is perfect and how she captured the true essence of our day. I would 10/10 pick her again and plan to use her again in the future for anniversary photos! :)

Sent on 10/21/2018

Miranda Silinski · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing Photographer!!!

Working with Chelsea is an absolute dream!! She took my bridal portraits and our wedding photos and captured the day so perfectly. She is so organized and has you create a list of pictures you want taken on the day of the wedding so nothing is forgotten and to make it much smoother. She tells you how to pose and where to look which is also super helpful. She is so easy to work with, you won't regret having her as your photographer!!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Candice · Married on 06/16/2018

Chelsea captured both our engagement pictures and our wedding last month. THE IMAGES ARE TO DIE FOR! I am so happy! I am so glad I went with her. I don't see how more expensive photographers could have done any better! Pick Chelsea!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Trisha · Married on 06/01/2018

Chelsea did an amazing job with our wedding day photos! We love every picture! The pictures were on the top of my list as far as importance for the day, and Chelsea's pictures were better than I could have ever imagined! She was wonderful to work with and flexible with requests. We are so happy we hired Chelsea!!

Chelsea Homesley Photography 44
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 45
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 46
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 47
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 48
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 49
    Sent on 07/09/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2017

Chelsea was absolutely amazing and we are so happy we chose her to be our photographer. We have so many pictures and they are stunning!! We will definitely be using her again in the future!! Her prices are extremely reasonable for all that she does!

Sent on 12/20/2017
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/06/2017

We absolutely loved working with Chelsea!!

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

She was very nice when I wanted some edit changes, and wanted some RAW files! She also made a drop box to send them to me!
    Thanks again!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Chelsea did such a great job capturing our wedding! We have so many incredible pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I like how Chelsea was able to capture the feelings we were experiencing with her lens! I think she’s very talented and great value for something so important to get right on your big day!

Sent on 12/21/2017

christina · Married on 09/02/2017

Chelsea was such a blessing to my husband and I. She captured our day from beginning to end and provided us with the most precious memories we will cherish forever. From meeting at our engagement shoot to the Big Day - Chelsea has been wonderful with her communication and going above and beyond to exceed our expectations. The photos of our wedding blew me away - speechless! Not just with the quality but with the moments captured. The second photographer that she brought for the wedding was absolutely fabulous! They were so professional and fun! I am so looking forward to having Chelsea as my go-to photographer whenever my husband and I start a family, or want to have another photo shoot! We could not have asked for a better photographer. Thank you Chelsea!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/03/2017

Chelsea was amazing! She knew exactly how to place us in all the pictures and was super efficient (no dilly dallying). She had a super quick turnaround for both my engagement and wedding photos. I would recommend her to every bride to be!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Chelsea was awesome from the day we originally spoke to her all the way up to the day of our wedding. Our engagement photos were beautiful and she worked so well with us to help make two of the most non-photogenic people feel comfortable. Now, with our wedding photos, she completely blew us out of the water. They were the most beautiful photos and I will probably cry every time I look at them. My husband and I are hoping to use her in the future for family photos (whenever that may be) because she did such an amazing job. The second photographer she chose was also amazing and they were actually such a blast to hang out with while we were waiting for the ceremony. I felt like they should have been guests and partied with us! Could I have asked for a better photographer? Absolutely not.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Nikki · Married on 04/29/2017

Chelsea was awesome to work with. She first did my bridal pictures and she got some awesome pictures. She worked very well with the rest of my vendors and I got a lot of good feedback about her. I definitely did not have any idea what I wanted for my pictures and she did a great job directing us. I received over 400 pictures within three days. I loved so many of the pictures. She did a great job working with the kids we had in the group as well and working around them to get good group pictures.

Sent on 08/08/2017

dianne · Married on 04/01/2017

If you want someone who is professional and personable you should book Chelsea for your wedding photographer. She had such great ideas and her work was terrific!! I have never seen someone work so hard for such a long time to capture every moment. We were very satisfied and thrilled with the results. Thank you Chelsea for making my daughters day so fabulous.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Marialice · Married on 12/29/2016

Chelsea did excellent job with our daughters wedding! The photos are gorgeous! Chelsea ensured that every desired photo shoot with family was completed. She did excellent job getting candid shots of family and guests in attendance! I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 02/03/2017