Chelsea Homesley Photography Reviews

Chelsea Homesley Photography 4
Chelsea Homesley Photography 5
Chelsea Homesley Photography 6

Coral · Married on 10/05/2018

Loved working with Chelsea!!

Working with Chelsea was amazing!! We did our engagement photos with her prior to the wedding and since it was our first time getting professional photos we needed a lot of guidance on poses and not looking too forced. She was patient and experienced and it really helped build our confidence for the wedding. Our wedding photos turned out better than I could’ve imagined. She was able to get photos of all the most important moments and the editing and vibrancy was truly beautiful. I would recommend her to any newly engaged couples and will be using her for any photos I need going forward.

Candice · Married on 06/15/2018

Chelsea captured both our engagement pictures and our wedding last month. THE IMAGES ARE TO DIE FOR! I am so happy! I am so glad I went with her. I don't see how more expensive photographers could have done any better! Pick Chelsea!

Trisha · Married on 06/01/2018

Chelsea did an amazing job with our wedding day photos! We love every picture! The pictures were on the top of my list as far as importance for the day, and Chelsea's pictures were better than I could have ever imagined! She was wonderful to work with and flexible with requests. We are so happy we hired Chelsea!!

Chelsea Homesley Photography 7
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 8
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 9
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 10
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 11
    Chelsea Homesley Photography 12

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2017

Chelsea was absolutely amazing and we are so happy we chose her to be our photographer. We have so many pictures and they are stunning!! We will definitely be using her again in the future!! Her prices are extremely reasonable for all that she does!

• Liz

Liz · Married on 10/06/2017

We absolutely loved working with Chelsea!!

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

She was very nice when I wanted some edit changes, and wanted some RAW files! She also made a drop box to send them to me!
    Thanks again!!

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Chelsea did such a great job capturing our wedding! We have so many incredible pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I like how Chelsea was able to capture the feelings we were experiencing with her lens! I think she’s very talented and great value for something so important to get right on your big day!

christina · Married on 09/02/2017

Chelsea was such a blessing to my husband and I. She captured our day from beginning to end and provided us with the most precious memories we will cherish forever. From meeting at our engagement shoot to the Big Day - Chelsea has been wonderful with her communication and going above and beyond to exceed our expectations. The photos of our wedding blew me away - speechless! Not just with the quality but with the moments captured. The second photographer that she brought for the wedding was absolutely fabulous! They were so professional and fun! I am so looking forward to having Chelsea as my go-to photographer whenever my husband and I start a family, or want to have another photo shoot! We could not have asked for a better photographer. Thank you Chelsea!

Kelsey · Married on 06/03/2017

Chelsea was amazing! She knew exactly how to place us in all the pictures and was super efficient (no dilly dallying). She had a super quick turnaround for both my engagement and wedding photos. I would recommend her to every bride to be!

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Chelsea was awesome from the day we originally spoke to her all the way up to the day of our wedding. Our engagement photos were beautiful and she worked so well with us to help make two of the most non-photogenic people feel comfortable. Now, with our wedding photos, she completely blew us out of the water. They were the most beautiful photos and I will probably cry every time I look at them. My husband and I are hoping to use her in the future for family photos (whenever that may be) because she did such an amazing job. The second photographer she chose was also amazing and they were actually such a blast to hang out with while we were waiting for the ceremony. I felt like they should have been guests and partied with us! Could I have asked for a better photographer? Absolutely not.

Nikki · Married on 04/29/2017

Chelsea was awesome to work with. She first did my bridal pictures and she got some awesome pictures. She worked very well with the rest of my vendors and I got a lot of good feedback about her. I definitely did not have any idea what I wanted for my pictures and she did a great job directing us. I received over 400 pictures within three days. I loved so many of the pictures. She did a great job working with the kids we had in the group as well and working around them to get good group pictures.

dianne · Married on 04/01/2017

If you want someone who is professional and personable you should book Chelsea for your wedding photographer. She had such great ideas and her work was terrific!! I have never seen someone work so hard for such a long time to capture every moment. We were very satisfied and thrilled with the results. Thank you Chelsea for making my daughters day so fabulous.

Marialice · Married on 12/29/2016

Chelsea did excellent job with our daughters wedding! The photos are gorgeous! Chelsea ensured that every desired photo shoot with family was completed. She did excellent job getting candid shots of family and guests in attendance! I highly recommend her services!

Amy · Married on 11/26/2016

Finding a photographer that not only fits your style but also your budget is one of the most stressful things a bride goes through. I can honestly say that we got everything we wanted with Chelsea Homesley. Like most engaged couples, we had a very tight budget but wanted to make sure our day was well documented and showed all the awesome memories. Chelsea made planning a breeze; she was always readily available to discuss the timing of the day or the must have photos. She was also a great resource of the "what-if" questions that I threw her way. The day of the wedding she arrived promptly and got started right away and worked with our videographer to make sure they got all the "extra shots."

Holy moly...our photos... are gorgeous! I personally love when a photographer can make the couple POP and stand out in the picture but also not loose all the beautiful colors in the background. Chelsea went above and beyond what're ever expected in a photographer and for a very respectable price.

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

Just look at her website...there was no question about choosing her! Such a wonderful photographer!

brianna · Married on 10/21/2016

Chelsea was absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for nicer pictures or a nicer person! We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! We will definitely be using her again in the future!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

Loved her!!! We loved working with her from the engagement shoot and knew it'd be amazing at the wedding!! She captured every moment from his reaction, to our 'I dos' to our first kiss as husband and wife! She made sure I got all the family photos I wanted and took all the photos of every decoration for me to remember it by! Such a fun, organized personality. You'd be missing out if you didn't hire her!! Highly recommend, plan on using her when we finally start our family!

daniele · Married on 10/01/2016

chelsea took the pictures of my daughter elizabeth on oct 1 2016, the pictures came out amazing , she was everywhere and we didnt even know she was until we got the pictures back , her prices are so reasonable ,she is so very talented, works all the natural settings so very well, you can not go wrong by choosing her , top notch , seasoned , kind, funny , flexible, sweet, reasonable price, talented , creative, ,, she is just plain awesome!!!!

Emily · Married on 09/03/2016

Chelsea was wonderful and very detailed in photographing our wedding. We are very pleased with our choice! Her prices are very fair compared to others as well.

Erin · Married on 07/17/2016

Chelsea was amazing to work with! I didn't have a huge wedding with all the traditional accoutrements (e.g.: engagement photos, attendants, first dance, etc.), and Chelsea was able to really capture the laid-back atmosphere of the event while still making everything look gorgeous.

She communicated with me well ahead of time to ensure she was prepared for the event, and since our event was shorter than most, she adapted her pricing and other offerings to our specific needs. She promised the photos would be ready within 4-6 weeks, and they arrived very close to the 4-week mark.

I really can't recommend her more highly. She was incredibly professional, easy to work with, and delivered amazing products!

Anna · Married on 04/09/2016

Chelsea was incredible to work with! She is fun, creative, and amazing at photography! She always made us feel so comfortable and made sure that she knew exactly what we were looking for in all of our wedding pictures! Our pictures were always given back to us in a timely manner and with the highest quality! We have loved every picture we have received back and already have been recommending her to everyone we know! Our wedding pictures are perfect and we can't wait to treasure Chelsea's amazing work for years to come!

Markey · Married on 04/02/2016

Chelsea was very professional not only during our wedding but also leading up to it which was a very big part of us choosing her. My wife and I had met with several other photographers to have a nice list to compare to when making our selection. After meeting with Chelsea in person it was a no brainer. Not only were her pricing, packaging, and shooting style right in line with what we were looking for but so was her personality. Every time I gave her a call to ask questions on the days leading up to the wedding, if she was unable to answer at that time then she returned my call within 30 mins. That was a very big thing being other photographers were much to busy to talk to you if it wasn't your wedding month or week. During the wedding herself and her assistant Jennifer(please forgive me if I'm saying the wrong name) were very flexible as we had an outdoor wedding and wanted more candid shots opposed to the traditional stand and pose sessions. Our photos turned out perfect and I can't recall a time that either one of them were in the way. Our wedding guest even raved to us about how it took Chelsea like 10 minutes to take a picture of a vase and table setting making sure it was the perfect shot. Jennifer made all of my grooms/groomsmen shots were fun and not like we were having a photo shoot. She didn't have a problem moving around to different locations on the property to ensure that we got the shots that I wanted. I would definitely recommend Chelsea Homesley Photography and my wife and I have already agreed she's our future photography when it's time to start our family.

Chris · Married on 10/24/2015

She was very responsive and a pleasure to work with. Beleive it or not the bride wasn't to keen on having a photographer, but I, the groom, was. The bride ended up very happy and has already printed out 200+ pictures. Would not hesitate to hire again for any event I needed pictures for.

Lisa · Married on 07/11/2015

Chelsea was great to work with and took beautiful pictures of our wedding! We had our engagement session with her as well and we love all of our pictures. She does a great job capturing all of the special moments of the day and the pictures are perfect!