Cheer Dry Goods Reviews

2 | Downingtown, PA

2 Reviews for Cheer Dry Goods

• Celine

Celine · Married on 06/16/2018

Martha is INCREDIBLE! She is beyond talented, one of the friendliest people I’ve ever met, extremely responsive and such a joy to work with. After I reached out, Martha took some of my jumbled ideas for a save-the-date and let’s just say she nailed it with her first try, bringing my vision to life with almost no direction! I wanted to incorporate our black lab, so when I saw she took the time to paint her, I nearly cried! From that moment on, Martha always delivered and never disappointed. For our invitations, she again blew me away and could not have better encompassed our neutral, vineyard, romantic vibe. We received countless compliments – all saying they were the most beautiful and personal invitations they have ever seen! Martha also enthusiastically took on some additional, last minute projects, which really tied our theme together. Would I recommend Martha and her business? Without a doubt – no questions asked! Wedding planning can be overwhelming. Working with Martha was not. Honestly, it was my favorite part of the entire process! Martha, I cannot thank you enough. Your talent is a tremendous gift to anyone who has the pleasure of working with you. I cannot wait to plan my next event so that you can be a part of it!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Jess · Married on 10/22/2016

If you are looking for a completely custom invitation suite then look no further! Martha from Cheer Dry Goods is the absolute best!! She is so creative, very responsive and understands that each bride has a different unique vision. I love that she is flexible with budgets and various projects (from save the dates to koozies!) She was able to characterize my puppy on to my save the date and it turned out perfectly-so many compliments!! My guests are still talking about the attention to detail in my invites... they were so perfect & really set the tone for the weekend. Hire her today, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 02/04/2016