Ettie Kim Calligraphy & Design

Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number

About Ettie Kim Calligraphy & Design

Ettie Kim Studio is a wedding stationery and calligraphy studio based in Philadelphia, PA.

Predesigned but customizable with your unique details, the Ettie Kim semi-custom invitation collection provides design-minded couples a budget-friendly, hassle-free alternative to bespoke stationery while preserving the hand-crafted touch.

Follow Ettie Kim Calligraphy & Design on

Calligraphy Seating Chart: https://www.ettiekim.com/shop-banners/seating-chart
Calligraphy Seating Chart: https://www.ettiekim.com/shop-banners/seating-chart
Calligraphy Order of Event Banner: https://www.ettiekim.com/shop-banners/order-of-events
Welcome to our wedding sign:...
Welcome to our wedding sign:...
Photo by Jenna Brianne
Photo by Jenna Brianne
Photo by Noel Perrone
Photo by Noel Perrone
Handmade Paper Vow Books:...
Handmade Paper Vow Books:...

12 Reviews for Ettie Kim Calligraphy & Design

Ettie Kim Calligraphy & Design 5
Ettie Kim Calligraphy & Design 6
Ettie Kim Calligraphy & Design 7

Brooke · Married on 09/08/2018

Best Wedding Vendor Ever!

Ettie Kim was my favorite vendor I worked with during my entire planning process. Beyond being incredibly talented, she was nice, collaborative and super timely. I looked forward to every email she sent because I knew it would be filled with something beautiful. What started out as just a plan to do our 'save the dates' evolved into an entire wedding suite including all of our 'day of' stationary. LOVE ETTIE!

Ettie Kim Calligraphy & Design 8

Mckenna · Married on 09/07/2018

I would highly recommend her ! she is very easy to get ahold of and super easy to talk to. Provides a great service!

Callie · Married on 05/19/2018

Beautiful work from a highly professional artist

I couldn't have been happier about my custom invitation suite from Ettie. She understood my vision at every step in the process and was able to put things together in a way that was even more beautiful than I had imagined. She laid out a detailed timeline at the beginning of the process and was very prompt turning around revisions. The final product was of the highest quality. Ettie is delightful to work with – a true professional and talented artist.

Award

Ettie Kim Calligraphy & Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• Whitney Justesen Photography
    Whitney Justesen Photography Wedding Photographers

Ettie is a phenomenal designer, calligrapher, and human. I have had such a good experience working with her to create my wedding invitation suite, and she has been so patient with every change I have needed along the way. She put so much work into creating something special, personal, and gorgeous for me, and I would recommend her to anybody looking for design work. Thank you Ettie!