Ettie Kim Studio Reviews

Ettie Kim Studio 5
Ettie Kim Studio 6
Ettie Kim Studio 7

Brooke · Married on 09/08/2018

Best Wedding Vendor Ever!

Ettie Kim was my favorite vendor I worked with during my entire planning process. Beyond being incredibly talented, she was nice, collaborative and super timely. I looked forward to every email she sent because I knew it would be filled with something beautiful. What started out as just a plan to do our 'save the dates' evolved into an entire wedding suite including all of our 'day of' stationary. LOVE ETTIE!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Ettie Kim Studio 8

Mckenna · Married on 09/07/2018

I would highly recommend her ! she is very easy to get ahold of and super easy to talk to. Provides a great service!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Callie · Married on 05/19/2018

Beautiful work from a highly professional artist

I couldn't have been happier about my custom invitation suite from Ettie. She understood my vision at every step in the process and was able to put things together in a way that was even more beautiful than I had imagined. She laid out a detailed timeline at the beginning of the process and was very prompt turning around revisions. The final product was of the highest quality. Ettie is delightful to work with – a true professional and talented artist.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Nicolette · Married on 09/30/2017

We commissioned Ettie to do our seating chart as well as our ceremony programs. Her work is SO beautiful. Our guests loved the seating chart banner (which she hand wrote for us)-and besides being one of the sweetest vendors we worked with her turnaround time was so fast! I highly recommend her for any creative calligraphy projects.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/24/2017

I found Ettie on Instagram and instantly fell in love with her style, eye for detail and devotion to her projects. Admittedly, my paper suite and envelopes were an obsession point for my wedding process, so I did a ton of research to find exactly the right person for the job. Ettie worked with me on a personal level to produce beautiful, custom work to fit my invitation concept (old-world elegance, gold ink on merlot envelopes) and dozens on day-of touches including place setting 'cards' (handwritten names on magnolia leaves), bar signage, bridesmaid gifts, a custom banner and more. Each piece she delivered for the wedding made me want to order more...and our guests were taken aback by the elegant touch she added to the day. I had guests who thought her work was so beautiful that they didn't want to open the invitation for fear that they would damage it! Ettie was a pleasure to work with, all responses to my questions and orders came back within hours, (sometimes minutes!) and she was always up for a challenge. Ettie's pricing was exactly on-point and I felt like everything she produced was well worth the budgeted sum. Ettie worked with us to find ways to make smart decisions about shipping, materials, and even took care to explain how to handle our precious paper goods once they arrived to our home and venue. Ettie was flexible when I added things last-minute and she exceeded every expectation we had set. I still obsessively follow her work on Instagram and am already planning fun projects for our baby on the way!

Sent on 03/19/2018
    Ettie Kim Studio 14
    Ettie Kim Studio 15
  • I

Iruka · Married on 07/22/2017

Ettie did such a wonderful job on my wedding invitations. She created exactly the style that I was looking for and even carried the kind of paper that brought my vision to life. Ettie is so so professional, patient, responsive, and even able to make practical suggestions. I so appreciate having found her. I loved working with her and am thankful for her talent.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Alexandra · Married on 07/08/2017

Ettie made us beautiful wedding invitations!! She was patient throughout the whole process, responded quickly to all of our emails and put thought into personalizing the invitation just how we wanted them. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Bridget · Married on 06/17/2017

Ettie was super easy to work with, extremely prompt and flexible with all of my many requests. The quality of her work is exceptional, I would highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Chantelle · Married on 05/20/2017

Ettie was exceptionally patient with me and my constant chnges/new ideas. She was pleasant with every interaction and her envelopes and invites are pure art. She is truly a wonderful human being and her work is absolutely stunning!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Monique · Married on 11/12/2016

Absolutely loved working with Ettie! She was beautiful & so easy to work with. So thrilled with my wedding invitations.

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Y

Yina · Married on 09/24/2016

Ettie was so kind to design my BEAUTIFUL wedding logo/monogram that eventually ended up going up on our wedding ceremony powerpoint, wedding program, wedding favors, our thank you cards, snapchat geo-filter, a wedding welcome sign, and even a cushion for our new home! What started off as a small idea for our stationery and our wedding program ended up being a beautiful way to make ALL our wedding details look cohesive and so beautifully personalized.

Working with Ettie from beginning to end was a breeze. She was extremely responsive and professional and was very clear about how soon she can get her work done for me. I was one of those annoying clients who kept adding onto her workload little by little as the wedding date came along but each time she was so flexible and responded with so much enthusiasm and excitement.

I don't even feel like I have to mention the quality of Ettie's work because her portfolio speaks for itself. BUT in case there are any brides or future clients who might have concerns: Ettie does he best to make sure you like her work. One thing I've found to be a mentionable strength is that Ettie cares about liking her own work before presenting it to her clients BUT also recognizes that everyone has different definitions of what's beautiful and what's not. What this means for future clients is that she is extremely attentive to your needs and wants and will do her best to deliver accordingly.

tl;dr : HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Minh · Married on 03/29/2013

I cannot begin to thank Ettie for the beautiful work that she did for my new branding. She went above and beyond what was expected and I never ceased to be impressed by her creativity and hard work. She not only realized what I had envisioned for my brand but also surprised me with her own customization that spoke to my style in a way that had not been imagined. Her service is second to none and I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 06/01/2017