700 Fayette Street, Conshohocken, PA 19428 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Paper Rock Scissors

Paper Rock Scissors a boutique graphic design firm that specializes in Wedding, Mitzvah, and Special Occasion stationery & branding. We want your stationery to be the first glimpse of the amazing event you have in store, and we take pride in hand-crafting our products from start to finish. Our clients are stylish and savvy and understand the importance of making a first impression on their guests. As designers, we are inspired by our clients, and create designs that are truly reflective of each client's tastes and preferences, thus setting the stage for a remarkable affair.

Our studio is located just outside of Philadelphia, PA, but we regularly work with clients all over the world. Please call our studio to schedule a consultation, which can be done in person or via Skype or Facetime.

We look forward to working with you!

Follow Paper Rock Scissors on

katie kerrlow res
14ornate place settingno logo
beidemanmenno logo
Paper Rock Scissors
fall menu close upno logo
fall place settingno logo
champagne place cardsno logo
leaf place cardsno logo
pippitthang tagno logo
Paper Rock Scissors
white calligraphy on herbsno logo
needlemanprogramno logo
alexfullsuitecolorupgrades
biafullsuitecolorupgrades

39 Reviews for Paper Rock Scissors

Alexandra · Married on 09/02/2017

When I went to my florist, Carl Alan Floral Design, to discuss my centerpieces, I saw a picture of the most amazing seating chart in his office. It was this gorgeous gold antique mirror with all of the guest names and table numbers written perfectly on the glass. I immediately knew that is what I wanted to do for my wedding at the Crystal Tea Room. He gave me the contact information for Christina Carnevale at Paper Rock Scissors and I was so excited to hear the mirror was available to rent for my big day. She did such an amazing job on our mirror seating chart! We received so many compliments from our guests on how different and classy it was. I was so happy with how it came out and Christina was so wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend Paper Rock Scissors to any bride!!!

So helpful with my wedding invitations, very kind and involved.i highly recomed them. you will not be disappointed.

Courtney · Married on 07/22/2016

Christina is such a pleasure to work with! She is a true professional who is so talented and creative. She not only did our invitations but also our escort cards, table numbers, and our ceremony programs. We received so many compliments on our invitations. They were very elegant and classy, just what we were looking for. I am so happy with everything!

Paper Rock Scissors FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

Real Weddings

• Van Cleve
    Van Cleve Wedding Dresses

We have used Paper Rock Scissors for all of our print and invitation needs for years. Christina is not only a creative master, but she is an absolute perfectionist, and will not stop until her customer is thrilled. She is an absolute delight to work with!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Paper Rock Scissors to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• Cheryl Ann Floral Design
    Cheryl Ann Floral Design Wedding Florists

Christina's custom invitations are absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend her to all my brides!!! Cheryl Ann Floral Design

• 700 Fayette Street Conshohocken, PA 19428 See on map