Paper Rock Scissors Reviews

Paper Rock Scissors 2
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing Vintage Mirrored Seating Chart

The team at Paper Rock Scissors is amazing! We reached out about two months before our wedding and they were able to accommodate this last minute request!

Our wedding took place on Friday, March 8! The team at Paper Rock Scissors was very responsive throughout the process, confirmed the seating chart, sent sneak peeks of the mirrored chart and handle coordination of dropping it off and picking it up!

We would 100% Recommend this team to any couple getting married in the area!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Paper Rock Scissors 3
    Paper Rock Scissors 4

Stephanie · Married on 02/23/2019

Gorgeous Mirrored Seating Chart!

I was looking for a creative and beautiful seating chart / table card alternative and I was overjoyed to be introduced to Christina!
    I rented from Paper Rock Scissors a floor length mirrored seating chart for my wedding. With the calligraphy done by hand, it exceeded all of my expectations as a unique and glamorous addition to my wedding decor.
    Christina's incredibly talented and professional - I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Alexandra · Married on 09/02/2017

When I went to my florist, Carl Alan Floral Design, to discuss my centerpieces, I saw a picture of the most amazing seating chart in his office. It was this gorgeous gold antique mirror with all of the guest names and table numbers written perfectly on the glass. I immediately knew that is what I wanted to do for my wedding at the Crystal Tea Room. He gave me the contact information for Christina Carnevale at Paper Rock Scissors and I was so excited to hear the mirror was available to rent for my big day. She did such an amazing job on our mirror seating chart! We received so many compliments from our guests on how different and classy it was. I was so happy with how it came out and Christina was so wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend Paper Rock Scissors to any bride!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

So helpful with my wedding invitations, very kind and involved.i highly recomed them. you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Courtney · Married on 07/22/2016

Christina is such a pleasure to work with! She is a true professional who is so talented and creative. She not only did our invitations but also our escort cards, table numbers, and our ceremony programs. We received so many compliments on our invitations. They were very elegant and classy, just what we were looking for. I am so happy with everything!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Arae · Married on 09/05/2015

Our invitations turned out beautiful, all of our guests were impressed and complimented us on our invitations!! Christina was very helpful and answered all of our questions and offered many suggestions and different options. I am very pleased with how the invitations turned out, almost obsessed with them lol. Again, Paper Rock Scissors did an awesome job!!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Arae,

It was such a pleasure to work with you and your mom on your wedding invitations! We are looking forward to working with you on your day-of stationery as well - we are so pleased that your guests loved the invitations, but most importantly, that you had an excellent experience with us at Paper Rock Scissors!

Best,

Christina, Kristen, Victoria, Denise, and Andrea

Mary · Married on 10/04/2014

I went with a different company to print my invitations in the Chestnut Hill Area, BIG mistake! The invitations from a place other than Paper Rock Scissors took more than one month to print despite assurances otherwise. A wedding planner and my friend recommended Paper Rock Scissors for printing, calligraphy, mailing, etc. When I called, the services was AMAZING! Christina from Paper Rock Scissors handled EVERYTHING from organizing our names, stuffing, postage, calligraphy and mailing. Despite the worry about timeliness, Paper Rock Scissors SAVED the day! My invitations were mailed within a respectable time! I will only use PAPER ROCK SCISSORS for all printing needs. I have 3 more daughters and I KNOW that PAPER ROCK SCISSORS will be with us for each of their weddings!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Paper Rock Scissors's reply:

Mary, we were happy to help you with your envelope addressing, and look forward to working on your family's programs and place cards!

-Christina and Kristen

As soon as Christina and Kristen sent my invitations out, I got numerous emails and texts from people saying how beautiful they were. Christina and Kristen listened to my wants and needs and the end result was an invitation that was exactly my style. I cannot say enough good things about this vendor. Thank you again, ladies, I love them!

Sent on 02/23/2014

Francesca,
    Thanks so much for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you as well! Congratulations to you and Joe!

Courtney · Married on 01/31/2014

The best decision I made during my wedding planning! My invitations, programs, and seating chart were absolutely beautiful and I received tons of compliments on all of them!! Christina was amazing to work with. Very professional, helpful, and knowledgable. I told her what I wanted and her recommendations were perfect!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Jenn · Married on 12/14/2013

Christina was absolutely amazing to work with when creating the look for my wedding invitations. She really listened to all of the characteristics that I used to describe my wedding and provided amazing samples for me to choose from. One of the most helpful things I think she did for me was that she had invitations that other brides who had gotten married at my venue had used in the past. She was extremely helpful in getting me to narrow down what I was truly looking for and I ended up with something more beautiful than I could have imagined. The quality of the invitations is absolutely incredible. They are classy, sophisticated, and everything I was looking for! Plus the turnaround time for printing was so quick - I do not have to send them until October and I received them in the first week of September. I would recommend Christina to any bride in a heart beat.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Jenn,
    Thank you for your kind words about our service and your experience here at Paper Rock Scissors. Congratulations to you and Greg!

-Christina and Kristen

WOW! Christina is a genius. I had the best time working with Christina to design all of our wedding stationary. She came up with the most beautiful, unique design for our romantic winter wedding at the Franklin Institute. We had initially wanted to do just the invitations but when we saw the amazing work she did for us on our invitations, we expanded to doing everything- from napkins, towels, menus, escort cards, table signs, even tote bags for our guests! She went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect, and she even delivered my invitations to me by hand in NYC!!!! I can't recommend Christina enough.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Holly,
    Thank you for your kind words and your review. It was equally a pleasure working with you on your stationery. Congratulations again to you and Alex!

Alyssa · Married on 10/25/2013

Christina is the most talented person ever! From my invitations to my cocktail napkins she is truly gifted! Her work is one of a kind! She was vey quick with her responses. She made sure that everything was perfect. She was awesome to work with and she really helped me through every step of the my planning process. She knows so many people in the business that if you need anything she can definitely guide you in the right direction!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Rebecca · Married on 08/18/2013

Absolutely gorgeous invitations!! Worth every penny.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Rebecca,
    Thanks so much for posting a review! We loved working with you on the invites! We know your wedding is coming up so let us know if we can help in any other way!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/22/2013

Our wedding invitations were gorgeous. The ribbon was my favorite part! The place cards were absolutely perfect. The starfish went so well with our theme. Christina, thank you so much for your attention to detail. You're wonderful!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Caitlin,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review! We would love to see pictures if you have a moment to send some over!

Lauern · Married on 06/15/2013

Christina and her team at Paper Rock Scissors did an amazing job creating and printing our wedding programs, menus and place cards. We met at a bridal show, I gave her a call the following week (she even remembered who I was, despite there being hundreds of people there) and she was SO great and easy to work with. I needed them done quickly, as I was running out of time and she responded to my questions and requests right away and made me feel at ease through the entire process. My programs, menus and place cards were beautifully done, exactly on time. We had so many compliments during our wedding on how beautiful everything was. It was a pleasure working with Christina and they are very reasonable for the wonderful job they do!! I would recommend any bride to work with Paper Rock Scissors.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Lauren,
    Thanks for taking the time to post such a thorough review! We were so happy to feature your wedding on our blog when you sent pictures...keep in touch!

Mary · Married on 06/08/2013

Most gorgeous invitations ever ...
    Christina was great to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Christina did a fabulous job with our save the dates, invitations, programs and seating chart. Beautiful and quality work. Can't say enough and recommend her highly!!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Leah and Alex,

It was my pleasure to work with you and provide you such stylish items for your wedding. From meeting you the first time, to seeing you just a few days ago to pick up your programs, working with you over the past few months has been great. I am certain you enjoyed your day at Normandy and I can't wait to see a few pictures of you together as a new Mr. and Mrs.!

-Christina
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/19/2012

Invitations set the tone for the wedding. We received many very positive responses from our guests when they received our invitations. Christina Carnevale is absolutely great if you are looking for that unique touch to your invitations. Her design background, creative skills, solid knowledge of how to take concept to completion, and flexibility made her a true joy to work with.

She was great in the execution phase and didn't flinch when we needed some last minute corrections. She provided a great value. Would strongly recommend her.

Sent on 11/10/2012
  • User1520282 · 2+ years ago

Christina made me gorgeous invitations. Every single detail was thoughtout and perfect. She sat down with me and put together a completely custom design. The final product far exceeded my expectations and I am a total perfectionist. I've gotten so many compliments from our wedding guests, and my wedding is still 2 months away. I will absolutely use Paper, Rock, Scissors in the future.

Sent on 08/04/2012

Bailey · Married on 09/22/2012

Christina was awesome to work with when designing our invitations, and her ideas are incredibly creative and beautiful. She is super flexible and has a knack for finding a custom solution for YOU! The end result was a stunning custom invitation that was perfectly suited to our needs. We have literally received handfuls of comments from our guests, saying that "these are the most beautiful invitations we have ever seen!"

She is a true professional and never tried to push us along to make hasty decisions. She was patient and accommodated all of our needs. We continue to recommend Paper Rock Scissors to any newly engaged couples that we come across. We highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 08/15/2012

elyse · Married on 09/21/2012

Christina did an amazing job on our invitations!! We had have so much positive feedback from the guests commenting on how beautiful the invitations are. Christina is so knowledgeable and really makes the process of picking out invitations very fun! She can also do church programs, table #s, and thank you cards for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend rock paper scissors. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/21/2012

Nora · Married on 10/29/2011

I cannot say enough good things about Christina and Paper Rock Scissors! Christina was able to help us with our custom drawing Save the Dates, Wedding Invites, favor place card tags, menus, vendor signs and day of coordination. She has so many great ideas and was a pleasure to work with. We had not one worry about how our day would turn out, even with a snowstorm in October! All of our paper turned out beautiful and STILL receive compliments about it all. Thank you Paper Rock Scissors!!

Sent on 11/02/2012

salena · Married on 09/10/2011

We loved working with Christina at Paper Rock Scissors! Christina is full of wonderful and creative ideas. She did all of our stationary - invites, thank you cards, menus, Mr & Mrs signs, photo booth signs, and table cards. Everything turned out perfect and tied the theme together! My husband loved how everything turned out! We definitely would recommend Paper Rock Scissors as Christina is great to work with and the results are amazing!

Sent on 10/10/2011
  • Rini

Rini · Married on 05/01/2011

Christina from PaperRockScissors was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is professional and put us at ease as soon as we walked in the door. Though we had purchased our invitations from India, she was able to customize all the other stationary to the theme and made it all look seamless. Her calligraphy work was beautiful, and I was able to go back to Christina for a framed gift for my husband.

Sent on 01/25/2012

Erika · Married on 05/22/2010

Christina is the best to work with! She has amazing ideas, is super flexible, and more than willing to work within a budget. We let her know what we wanted and how much we wanted to spend and she helped us figure out exactly how to make it work. She did our invitations, programs, menu cards, table numbers, and escort cards and they all turned out beautifully. I had so many people ask me who did the invites after we sent them out b/c they loved them so much. I'd highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 06/29/2010