Charlotte Trask Photography Reviews

3 | Corvallis, OR

3 Reviews for Charlotte Trask Photography

Samantha · Married on 08/03/2013

Charlotte was an amazing photographer for our wedding. She asked a lot of questions to understand what we were looking for and followed through with what we requested. She went out of her way to meet with us (we lived about an hour from her) and she was very responsive to emails. The pictures were beautiful. Thank you Charlotte!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Kelsey · event on 07/16/2013

I don't even know where to start... Everything thing about Charlotte and her pictures is amazing!! My daughter's new born pictures received such an overwhelming response, we knew we needed to use Charlotte again. When my daughter turned one, we knew we would use Charlotte again. What I didn't expect was that I would love these pictures even more! And she had less than ideal conditions to work in. We were trying to get some family pictures too, but my son was cranky and didn't want to cooperate. Then when we got him turned around, my daughter decided she was done. I thought there was no way we had more than a couple good pictures. With in a couple days Charlotte proved me wrong!! We received a ton of great pictures... Many of which are hanging throughout my house. She has an amazing, artistic eye that far exceeds what I can see. Another huge plus to Charlotte? She has a great turn around time!! If you need family pictures, or need a photographer for any event, Charlotte is definitely the photographer for you!!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Kara · Married on 07/30/2011

My husband and I were so pleased with Charlottes work! We were married at Crown Point and had our reception in Hood River and Charlotte was such a trooper (even 6 mo pregnant at the time), to follow us every step of the way to capture amazing photos from beginning to end. She narrates a wedding with amazing shots and captures the true emotion of the day in every shot she provided us! We absolutely loved her work, professionalism and without a doubt would highly recommend her for future prospective married couples!! She's fabulous!

Sent on 06/03/2013