Celebrant Robin Reviews

Celebrant Robin 2
Celebrant Robin 3

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2019

Perfect, personalized ceremony

Robin preformed our ceremony in September and was great to work with. We really felt like she took the time to get to know us, put together a ceremony personalized for us, and was open to our feedback on various aspects.

Day of, she was amazing and our ceremony felt so special. About a month later, Robin sent us a special keepsake version of the ceremony hand bound- such a nice touch! If you’re looking for a personal ceremony, look no further than Celebrant Robin!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Helman · Married on 06/21/2019

Wonderful Ceremony and preparation!

Robin worked with my wife and I to put together a lovely ceremony for our wedding. She took the time to get to know us, understand what we were looking for and putting together a ceremony targeted just for us. She was so patient and communicative with us in crafting our ceremony to be exactly how we wanted it. It was especially gratifying considering how many edits we made and how specific we were with our changes. Our family and friends all were very impressed with the ceremony and how "Us" Robin was able to make it. She was really great and we would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Yong

Y C W · Married on 06/15/2019

Hire Robin!

Robin officiated our June 15th wedding. She was such a gem to work with and everything we were looking for in our celebrant: patient, kind, intuitive, and well-spoken. We had one phone call and one in-person meeting with her where we got to know one another. From there she sent us a questionnaire and through these interactions, she created a one-of-a-kind ceremony us. It was important that the ceremony reflected us as a couple and Robin delivered that. Would definitely recommend her to any of our friends and family! Thank you so much, Robin!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Johnson · Married on 11/17/2018

Lovely Experience. Would recommend.

My Husband and I enjoyed working with Robin as our officiant. She was recommended to us when the officiant we inquired about was booked for our date. Robin prepared a lovely ceremony that represented our carefree, silly, and sincere love story. She composed drafts which we were able to comment and edit effortlessly online. She suggested a spice ritual, which is something we never heard of, but it aligned perfectly with how much food is intertwined in my husband and mines relationship. Lastly, she gives handmade booklets after the wedding with our vows typed up inside. A precious keepsake! So many people were moved by our ceremony and still talk about it now how our love for each other shown through and how much represented the quirkiness we're known for. I would highly recommend Robin.

Celebrant Robin 4
    Celebrant Robin 5
    Celebrant Robin 6
    Sent on 04/06/2019

Jeff · Married on 11/16/2018

Exquisitely crafted, beautiful wedding ceremony!!

Robin officiated our private wedding ceremony in our home. The wedding ceremony was absolutely perfect - Robin modeled it precisely to our lives and ensured it reflected the most personal elements that we shared with her. We truly could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony! We're thrilled that we chose Robin to officiate our special day! HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 12/18/2018

D S · Married on 10/20/2018

Robin is the best!

Robin is an amazing officiant! In our first meeting with her we felt like we connected with her immediately. She is very thoughtful and thorough in getting to know us personally. In the few months before our ceremony, she was in frequent contact with us and very responsive any time we emailed her. And she was so accommodating with last minute changes. On top of that, she was able to provide great recommendations for venues and photographers. We couldn't be happier with the personalized ceremony she created for us. Our wedding day was perfect and we owe so much to Robin!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Margie

Margie Chastain · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend!

We are so happy that we chose Robin to officiate our wedding ceremony! Robin took the time to meet with us and get to know us as a couple. We didn't know much about crafting a ceremony, but Robin gave us a lot of different options and ideas and wrote a beautiful ceremony for us. She really listened to what we wanted and was very flexible and open to making changes along the way. Robin was very responsive through the entire process, and we felt like the cost of her services was very reasonable given the time she took to write the ceremony, be there on our big day to officiate, as well as create a booklet of the ceremony which she sent to us a few weeks later! We would highly recommend Robin to anyone hoping to have a meaningful, unique and thoughtfully crafted ceremony.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • John

John Yomtov · Married on 08/18/2018

Simple & Professional

Hands down - this was the easiest and most seamless wedding i ever had the privilege to be a part of let alone be the groom. Robin is top notch and top quality in her work and is very specific and very thorough. Super High Recommendation

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jeannine · Married on 09/09/2017

It was so important for my husband and I to find the right person to marry us. The ceremony is the element that cannot be overlooked as it's the reason everyone is coming together.

I knew once I spoke with Robin that she would be the perfect person to work with and once we met Robin we knew we wanted her to tell our story. Robin was a pleasure to work with and she listened to what was important to us and made a way to weave in those personal touches. So many of the guests walked away saying how nice the ceremony was and I can't thank Robin enough. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Celebrant Robin's reply:

Thank you for your review, Jeannine. Creating a personalized ceremony with you that was elegant, humble, and welcoming was a true pleasure.

ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

Robin was our officiant for our May 6 wedding at the Pen Ryn Estate in Bensalem. She was absolutely amazing! Surpassed our expectations in every way! We found Robin on wedding wire and set up an appointment to meet with her. The minute we met her we knew we wanted her as our officiant. She was so warm and friendly and took an interest in getting to know us as a couple. Within a couple weeks of booking her she sent us the rough draft of our wedding ceremony and we absolutely loved it! It was perfect, she was able to incorporate some sweet, funny, and sentimental moments in it. Our ceremony was exactly what we envisioned it to be, only better ! We just received a package in the mail from Robin we were not expecting! She sent us a beautiful homemade booklet with our wedding ceremony inside. It was seriously so generous of her and something we will treasure forever. Thank you Robin for everything !!! We would definitely recommend her over and over again!
    Ashley

Sent on 06/09/2017

Tara · Married on 12/03/2016

Robin was responsive to all of our needs throughout planning the wedding. She helped us design a unique ceremony, listened to our feedback/criticisms during the process, and also helped me with the legal logistics of changing my name after everything was taken care of. She genuinely cares about the couples she works with and goes the extra mile to ensure that all aspects and details are covered. Thank you so much for helping us make our wedding unforgettable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/14/2016

Robin is fantastic! You will NOT be disappointed. My fiancé planned a quick elopement within 3 week timespan. I contacted Celebrant Robin and she was able to switch around a previous appointment she had scheduled for our wedding day to accommodate us! During our initial meeting, we discussed all things about the bride, groom and type of service we envisioned. I was so impressed that we walked away from this first meeting with a thoughtful, detailed and creative plan. She was so easy to work with and we developed our final script within 4 drafts. I LOVED my ceremony! She made it unique, personalized and very special. We were able to incorporate a remembrance to loved ones, a reading from my sister, personalized vows and an oil painting to commemorate our beautiful day. She coordinated with me throughout the planning and handled all the details. I never had to worry which is invaluable for a bride!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Celebrant Robin's reply:

Thank you for your review! I am so glad I had the chance to work with you, your spouse, and your sister to create a ceremony that reflects the art of your marriage.

Haminy · Married on 08/22/2015

It was great working with Robin. She was able to help us on a limited budget and she had a series of questions for us to answer that really helped us flush out what we wanted our vows to include. Robin helped us prepare memorable vows and design the flow for the ceremony. She came prepared with a microphone and amp and we didn't have to worry about anything. She has a bit of a theater background, which really helps her presentation skills.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Celebrant Robin's reply:

Thank you for your review, Haminy! It was great fun getting to know both of you and developing a ritual that engaged all of your guests in the ceremony.
  • F

Frumi · Married on 10/18/2014

I would say HIRE HER! She will bend over backwards to make your ceremony what you envision. What I mean is, Robin does extensive research, much communicating with you, adds her own details (if asked) and always comes up with creative options, ideas, and insights which you've never thought of (and may not realize you want to include in your ceremony.) We had a very moving and meaningful candle lighting remembrance section of the service for family members who are no longer physically with us. Also, there was a ring ceremony where the rings were passed from family member to family member as each took a personal moment to "bless" the rings. Celebrant Robin came up with both ideas, which worked so well. She is capable as a planner / director (good with logistics), a facilitator, an advisor, and a spiritual guide during your wedding preparations up to and including the reception! Our wedding is still talked about by family and friends as being the best wedding they've ever attended. Celebrant Robin is a big reason why.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Celebrant Robin's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was a a joy to officiate at your wedding. I am so glad that we were able to include the elements that made your ceremony so memorable and meaningful to both of you and your families.

Dana · Married on 05/28/2017

For some reason I thought our wedding coordinator from the venue was going to officiate our wedding but to our surprise she was not. Thankfully she recommended Robin and we are so grateful. Robin called me within 24 hours of contacting her and was able to meet with us the following day. Right away I got a warm and positive feeling by her demeanor and thoughtful questions. We knew right away she was the right fit. Robin sent us a questionnaire and was more than willing to hear our thoughts of how we wanted the ceremony to go. She was able to combine our answers, stories we told her in the first meeting and her own creativity into a beautiful ceremony. When we came home from our honeymoom we found a package from Robin. She wrote us a beautiful card and a handmade booklet with our ceremony printed out. She truly is a kind, thoughtful person that we feel extremely lucky to have joined us in marriage.

Sent on 06/28/2017