Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate Reviews

Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate 6
Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate 7
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 11/19/2016

You do not need to look any further. This venue has the convenience of your ceremony and reception being right next to each other. Plus free parking just steps away. I loved that they included the cake and the food. The room is so beautiful that you do not need to do a lot decoration wise. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Every time I would go back to visit the venue I would fall more and more in love with it.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Michelle · Married on 02/05/2016

We are STILL on Cloud 9! My husband and I got married in a Chapel but had our reception there just last Friday (February 5th, 2016) and it was THE PERFECT reception venue we could ever have looked or asked for! I am an Australian Bride so planning the wedding from a different country was a huge challenge, but Nicole went over every detail with me patiently and worked within our budget!

I wasn't a very well informed Bride, so I went over planning alot of the details myself, and wasn't initially aware that CMRCC did coordinating as well! For brides-to-be, I would STRONGLY suggest to hire Nicole or any of their wonderful staff to help coordinate the day of your wedding! They are fantastic! I literally dropped off my decor and said, "please make it look pretty" and she said "ok!" And we arrived the day of our reception and I was in awe!! My photographers couldn't stop taking photos of everything and said that the venue was an ideal place to take photos. Nicole also took us around the venue to take photos, and showed us the best places. She also made sure the reception ran on time -- my guests had a great time and I nor my husband were stressed!

Oh, btw. THE FOOD IS AMAZING! I had a few Aussie guests who are foodies and are all about quality meats & meals, and they looked over at me from their table and gave me the thumbs up for the food! I had such an awesome time, I wish I could relive every moment! Thank you Nicole & James!!

Sent on 02/10/2016

We enjoyed working with Talissa our day of wedding coordinator! She helped us work within our budget, and the day went smoothly. We couldn't be happier with how the venue turned out, the decor and natural lighting was beautiful!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Christy · event on 02/18/2012

I highly recommend this venue for any special activity as the gorgeous space, charming ambiance and most importantly, outstanding staff service will facilitate your party planning, detail execution and event satisfaction goals. I held my sister-in-law's baby shower at this site and although this occasion was a personal celebration, my professional lens as a wedding coordinator for Bellz & Whistlez allowed me to critically evaluate the approach and professionalism of the staff - in which I gave very high ratings. I was highly pleased with the interaction I had with the event manager (Sarah Hwang) as she answered questions thoroughly and in a timely manner, provided great suggestions to execute details and was very flexible with last-minute changes to accommodate our needs. She demonstrated genuine care and attention to every event element (i.e. space, decorations, food) and I appreciated her thoughtful and kind attitude towards me and the other shower hosts. The banquet operations manager (Arnie Valenzuela) was personable, on-point and attentive throughout the entire event to ensure a smooth and streamlined experience. And I also have to comment on the service support staff (Joel, Anthony) who were immediately responsive to requests and enthusiastically helpful during set-up and break-down. Overall, I have a very satisfactory and positive experience with the Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club. Though clients could have great planning approaches and creative ideas to an event, it entirely depends on the venue staff to execute and make it enjoyable - and you can definitely count on this staff to make that happen!

Sent on 02/21/2012

Katie · Married on 09/04/2011

Without a doubt, the BEST place for our wedding of 125 guests. Perfect size room, beautiful setting, professional staff, very flexible and accommodating. Overall, provided us with the PERFECT wedding with absolutely no regrets. Do not underestimate the benefit of having the entire club to yourself, from setup, to lunch, to getting ready, partying, etc. And stuff that was left at the club overnight? No problem.... just went back to pick it up the next day. I wouldn't change a single thing.

Sent on 09/09/2011
  • L.C.A2009

lucy · Married on 06/12/2010

I really enjoyed having my ceremony and reception at Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club. Sarah was so helpful, she made my husband and I fell very confident that our wedding would be spectacular. My husband and I sort of winged it at our wedding we didn't have a rehearsal and just went with the flow. The only advice I would give to other brides is to have a rehearsal and to just stay calm and don't let the little things stress you out. Thank you so much for working with us and making my wedding so amazing Sarah.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Carlie · Married on 08/01/2009

I absolutely loved the venue! The staff was extremely helpful and did everything that I wanted. They changed the set up a number of times, fixed everything that was needing fixing, and set up everything beautifully. We were able to have the wedding of our dreams at the 11th hole and the best reception ever! We had a blast and could never have asked for a more beautiful wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/07/2009

kevin · Married on 06/20/2009

Everything turned out great on my wedding day. Our coordinator Sarah did an amazing job keeping track of time and events throughout the day and after. I was nervous about the changes in coordinators, but it worked out great! I would recommend the country club and sarah to other people.

Sent on 06/26/2009

Alison · Married on 05/15/2016

Our wedding took place at the CMRCC on 5/15/16. It was an absolutely perfect evening and the venue and staff were fantastic from start to finish. We worked with Talissa and she was absolutely amazing. She was able to coordinate seamlessly between me, my fiancé, my parents, and our wedding coordinator. She was always prompt with her replies and very organized. Everything ran smoothly on the night and everything that we had asked for was delivered.
    The country club is a beautiful building: Lots of tall ceilings, white walls, elegant chandeliers, and large windows that overlook a beautiful view of the golf course. The reception room is large and elegant, both classy and romantic. They provide two large rooms for the groom and groomsmen, as well as for the bride and bridesmaid to get ready in. We did our ceremony outside by their gazebo and the cocktail hour outside as well. Their outside garden is truly beautiful and provides a very romantic garden setting.
    There are plenty of options to customize the feel of your wedding here. You can upgrade/downgrade your drinks package, alter food for catering, choose your appetizers, linens etc. We really liked it because it felt like it had a few more personal touches if you wanted the option. They also do a few open house nights where they have local vendors come in with samples, to show Victorian furniture you can rent, displaying photography etc. They also set up the reception room so you can see the tables set up and get a feel for your night.
    My husband and I are both foodies and really appreciate a good glass of wine, and we were very impressed with the quality of the food (and the service of the staff) and the quality of the wine. They do a food tasting with several options a few months before your wedding date and we tried the filet of beef with truffle butter and the chicken with pancetta and mushroom sauce. Both were delicious.
    I would feel very happy to recommend the country club to any coup

Sent on 05/24/2016

Nancy · Married on 06/27/2015

We had our June wedding at Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club with Nicole as our day of wedding coordinator and I couldn't have asked for more! The entire process of planning the details with Nicole and her staff was outstanding. She understood our needs and was very accommodating in regards to our ever changing guest list number and last minute decisions! We eventually had a number that was over our set amount and Nicole made everyone fit perfectly! After a year and a half of planning, walking into the venue for the first time and seeing everything come together was a dream come true! I highly recommend Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club to anyone who is on the hunt for a venue! From the gorgeous wood floors to the white walls and gold chandeliers, it's a perfect setting for any wedding!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Allicia · Married on 03/24/2012

The first time I saw this place I fell in love with it and knew we had to get married here. Sarah and Nicole were so amazing to work with. They were always there to answer any questions I had. I didn't have a seperate wedding coordinator, but Nicole and Hailee were both there on the day of and made sure everything went smoothly. I received tons of compliments on how amazing the food was. I even had a few tell me that was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. The venue itself is just beautiful.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate's reply:

Thank you and we appreciate your feed back! You were an amazing and beautiful bride to work with! We wish you both nothing but the best!

Annie · Married on 10/09/2010

If I could do it all over again, I would definitely use Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club for my wedding again. We received many compliments on how beautiful the venue site is, everything was so well kept up and the photographer and cinematography loved it for all the shots and angles the site provided them. I got to work with both Sarah (for a short period of time) and Mark and they not only made me feel comfortable and welcomed, almost like we had known them for a very long time. Mark was also there for me every minute for the rehearsal and the day of my wedding and he took care of everything for me which allowed me to be so calm and stress free.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Katelyn · Married on 12/04/2009

Beautiful and elegant!

Sent on 12/05/2009

Tara · Married on 05/24/2009

Our experience with Sarah Lee (event coordinator) was very insightful and positive. She was always willing to assist in every realm of our wedding planning and acted superbly as our eyes and ears on our big day. It was such a relief to relax and enjoy our day, knowing we were well taken care of. Our guests loved the venue (indoors and especially outdoors). The view and floral landscape are breath-taking. Food and service were great and I would whole heartedly recommend this venue (and the assistance of Sarah Lee) for an event.

Sent on 05/26/2009

Bridgette · Married on 05/23/2009

Sarah Lee and her team exceeded our expectations. They were extremely accommodating and made everyone involved feel extremely special. I would highly recommend Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club.

Sent on 06/20/2009

carita · Married on 11/06/2010

Mark Kim at CMRCC was the greatest gift I could have had to work with planning my wedding and reception. We planned it all in 3 months!!! I could NOT have done it without him!!!

The venue was gorgeous both for the ceremony and reception. My husband & I could not have asked for a better wedding!!!

Sent on 01/03/2011

lisa · Married on 10/10/2010

Cassie and her staff was amazing!! the wedding site was not only breath taking but Cassie coordinate the wedding perfectly.. made happen smoothly and my husband and I were able to enjoy our big day and relax!! thanks Cassie!! I will keep you in mind to refer to family and friends!!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Tamara · Married on 09/04/2010

I chose Carmel Mountain Ranch as the location for my Wedding and Reception because of the amazing picture opportunities it could offer. It is a beautiful venue and the staff especially Mark Kim were amazing! He really made everything run so smoothly and helped out with anything I needed. He promptly answered all my questions and dealt with any concerns I had right away. I really loved everything about my venue, it was very cost effective and the food was very good! The only concerns I had were that they were showing the venue to potential brides during our set up of my wedding which was a little frustrating. We also had a little misunderstanding with the bar where we had a few guests charged for drinks and we also ran out of appetizers during our cocktail hour. The venue and staff are great but make sure you work out the details for the cocktail hour because you won't be at it to make sure it goes well. I was also told by some of my guests that the servers weren't using the escort cards we made to see what people were eating and instead just asking them which resulted in people not getting food that they ordered because they ran out. It all worked out in the end and overall I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 12/03/2010

Ryan · Married on 05/07/2010

Wonderful venue and amazing service from Sarah.

Sent on 07/01/2010

My husband and I had our wedding reception at CMR Country Club in April of 2013 (reception only, not the ceremony). They provided the catering as well as a cake through Edelwiess Bakery. Kimberley, the catering manager was amazing! She actually took over during the middle of our planning for the prior catering mgr. who went out on pregnancy leave. I was a little concerned at first as I knew the previous mgr. personally. Kimberley exceeded all of my expectations. She was always quick to respond to our e-mails and was so warm and welcoming. She made us feel very special and made sure everything was just how we wanted. We made several changes/substitutions to some of the menu items, and they were more than accommodating. All the additional staff that were working the night of were great as well. So friendly and professional. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful! Brand new wood floors make it even more gorgeous then when we 1st visited the venue. Tons of picturesque photo opportunities as well. One more great thing is the parking. There is plenty of it and it is free! You can't go wrong by choosing CMR as your venue.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2011

We had a long engagement (19 months) and we booked our venue a year in advance to make sure that was one less thing to worry about in the wedding planning process. During that year, there were a few changes in who was the coordinator at the country club regarding wedding planning, but each of the individuals I worked with were friendly, responsive, and always had accurate details of the wedding day that we requested. I'm grateful that even though our plans got passed to three different people, everyone always remained on the same page. There is only one critique on the day of the wedding that I was not pleased with. Our final number of guests was 80, which the venue knew and had on file. The day of the wedding there was not enough tables for everyone to sit at during the reception....and this includes the 8 guests who didn't show up, so I believe the staff that set up the reception only put out enough tables for 70 guests. Fortunately it was fixed quickly, but it was temporarily awkward to see my husband's parents and family standing around while they were waiting for their table to be set up.

Sent on 11/03/2011

RUTH · Married on 12/19/2010

We celebrated our daughter's wedding at the Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club on December 19th 2010. The ceremony and the reception had both been arranged to take place indoors (which worked out very well, as it rained!).
    The room was initially set up for the ceremony for 180 guests, followed by a 60 minute 'cocktail hour', during which the room was transformed into a beautiful banquet area with all the guests seated comfortably. We 'upgraded' the chairs and linens, and had beautiful floral arrangements on each table. The room looked absolutely gorgeous, with the lovely wooden picture windows framing the beautiful view of the golf course and the mountains.
    Cassie was an absolute delight to work with. She always responded quickly to any questions or concerns we had, returning phone calls and Emails immediately with excellent and thoughtful suggestions.
    A perfect venue for a very special day!

Sent on 12/29/2010

Danielle · Married on 06/29/2008

This site is beautiful and they have a golf course that provides for amazing pictures=)

Sent on 08/09/2008
  • Rachel & Scott

Rachel · Married on 06/03/2017

Looking back on our wedding day, I don't think we could have picked a better venue. From the staff, to the food, to the amazing look/feel of the place, our day could not have been any more perfect. Talissa did a great job of keeping everything organized and on track up to the big day. She was such a delight and she handled all of our requests (and emotions) flawlessly. Day of, the entire catering/wait staff was professional, attentive and extremely accommodating to every one of our guests. Everyone who attended raved about the food and how wonderful it was. While I didn't get to eat much, the few bites I did get were even better than expected (best wedding food I've had). Finally, the look/feel of CMRCC helped make my wedding dreams a reality. Dinner at sunset was perfect with the large windows and white interior. Thank you, CMRCC, for giving my husband and me a day we will never forget!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Temre · Married on 08/05/2006

This venue was absolutely amazing to work with. Their wedding packages are very reasonable but with very high quality elements. The wedding planner I worked with there was very professional, helpful and good at what she does!

Sent on 11/17/2008