Whispering Oaks Terrace

$2k - $3k For 100 Guests
Up to 199 guests

$2k - $3k For 100 Guests
Up to 199 guests

Whispering Oaks Terrace is a rustic yet elegant wedding venue in San Diego, California. This stunning outdoor estate is home to gorgeous vineyards, trees, and pretty fountains. You and your guests will be transported to a relaxing atmosphere where you can embrace the perks of a country lifestyle for your special day. This venue is located near Temecula Valley Wine Country between Pechanga and Pala Casinos.

Facilities and Capacity

Whispering Oaks Terrace features an antique barn that has been recently remodeled to host memorable wedding celebrations. Among the decor highlights are vintage wagon wheel chandeliers and antique trunks, which accentuate the authentic rustic ambiance. The spacious barn can accommodate 150 guests for a ceremony and 90-120 people for seated evening receptions. Aside from the barn, you can utilize the entire outdoor space, which features a large, white gazebo laced by a 125-year-old grapevine. This option offers amphitheater-style seating for 199 guests, while the reception area includes tables and seating for 171 loved ones. All outdoor areas have optional covers with umbrellas for extra shade in the warm months. This event space also contains a spacious outdoor dance floor, where loved ones can gather under the stars to watch the romantic first dance! The venue only hosts one event a day, so you will have all the time you need to mark your love story in style. Decorating can start as early as 9:00 am on the day of your wedding.

Whispering Oaks Terrace is a very flexible venue, allowing full space personalization with decorations, catering, and other services to match your theme and wishes. If you choose this venue, you will receive romantic lighting, antique winery equipment, and full use of the scenic outdoor space. Included in the rental are the following services and event items:

• Two air-conditioned get-ready suites
  • Exclusive hire of the vintage barn
  • Dance floor
  • DJ booth
  • An on-site event attendant
  • Two bar areas
  • A sweetheart table for the happy couple

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,200

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,200

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$4,200

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$4,200

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Tables

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Champagne Toast
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Open Bar
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

• Anita
    Anita S. Married on 05/20/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Our dream wedding

I am thankful my husband stumbled upon Whispering Oaks Terrace. We had looked at so many venues but kept being met with the overwhelming disappointment of being priced out. I knew we wanted a whimsical, romantic, and timeless night under the stars. I was beginning to think I'd have to change my dream wedding.

When my husband showed me this venue online I found myself holding my breath. It was perfect. Obviously we couldn't afford it... It was everything I'd wanted. After seeing the pricing I collected my jaw off the ground and we ran to see it the next morning. Nathan, the owner gave us a tour and told us the charming story of the venue he hand built. Needless to say this was a easy YES.

Dawn, the owner, was responsive and kind. She was always patient with my questions and helped us have a successful wedding day. They also require you to hire Melissa Ellis as a day of wedding coordinator. Missy is a beautiful human who is incredibly responsive, direct, and VERY HELPFUL. So helpful we hired her as our wedding planner or the day wouldn't have gone as smoothly without her.

Whispering Oaks Terrace is a dream, so many hidden gems and places to take pinterest worthy photos. We had a little over 130 guest. Everyone keeps telling us how much fun they had at our wedding.

Thank you Dawn, Nathan, and Missy for helping facilitate our dream wedding.

Love,
    The Smiths
  • Juanita
    Juanita C. Married on 07/06/2019
    5 out of 5 rating

Rustic Wedding

I fell in love with Whispering Oaks Terrace as soon as I walked on the property. It is so big and beautiful filled with oak trees, succulents, lights, and antiques. It was exactly what I was looking for in a venue. Dawn and Nathan answered any questions I had and were very friendly. They also have a room that you can rent for your rehearsal dinner which was a life saver. I loved my wedding.

Whispering Oaks Terrace's reply:

Thank you Juanita! We are so grateful and happy that you chose whispering Oaks Terrace to start your Forever! You and your family and friends were fantastic! It was such a beautiful wedding!
    We wish you both the best!
  • illustration stars

29 photos 路 11/02/2019
  • Viri & Erick
    36 photos 路 01/26/2019

Kelly Robertson Makeup Kelly Robertson Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

The moment you approach this amazing venue, you'll know that this is a a perfect place to be. I've been fortunate to have been invited to Whispering Oaks as a wedding guest and as a vendor/ makeup artist for a bride who selected this gorgeous location. I can assure you that it's first-class all the way! The property is amongst a unique, natural setting with spectacular views. The gardens are lush and I've been blessed to the beauty that lights up the property at night. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
39417 Pala Temecula Road Pala, CA, 92059

Tours are by appointment only
Location of (Whispering Oaks Terrace)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding