Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number

Miss With the Assist 5
  • Juanita

Juanita Chavez · Married on 07/06/2019

No stress wedding

Melissa, was amazing the day of my wedding! I did not stress about a single thing. I knew she was taking care of it. All the vendors were there and ready to go. I brought my decorations, gave her a quick run down, and she made everything look beautiful. My wedding ran so smoothly! She helped with my dress and suggested taking a picture that is one of my favorites! Couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Miss With the Assist 6
    Miss With the Assist 7
  • Chanda

Chanda D Haskins · Married on 02/23/2019

❤❤MISSY is absolutely AMAZING!!!❤❤

I called Missy 2 days before my daughter's wedding, in complete panic mode!! In the month leading up to the wedding, which I was planning and overseeing myself, my father in law passed away and my mother had major cancer surgery with complications, it all (even with my prior event planning experience) became to much!! From that 1st phone call, Missy, jumped right in and I immediately felt 100% comfortable with handing the reins over to her. She is absolutely amazing!! Her husband, Sadiki, is her right hand man and it was awesome to see how they both just sense what needs to get done and do it. Everything was ❤PERFECT❤ on my daughter's wedding day, both bride & broom (bride/groom) have called it their "Fairytale Wedding!!" and said nothing went wrong, "or if it did, we didn't know!!" That right there says it all and it was because of Missy & Sadiki!! Don't be like me, hire Miss with the Assist NOW!! You won't regret it...

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Maxx

Maxx Sawyer · Married on 02/23/2019

Missy made it all run smoothly

Got married last month and we booked her last minute but we really wished we had booked her sooner! She would have taken even more stress off the process however even being booked as last mi ute as she was she still got wverythi g on track and had everything running pefectly that the wedding went on beautifully without error. I hifhly recommend their vendors the tacoman and Dj Midnight Magic as well they all flow togetherperfectly. Thank you so much Missy!!!

Sent on 03/17/2019

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1