Carlos Cintron Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • User1913195 2+ years ago
    Carlos was FANTASTIC! He was attentive, knew what shots to get and when. My daughter and son in laws' wedding album is just beautiful.The best quality photos fill their album and truly represent the whole ceremony. The wedding was a wonderful day but upon receiving the final and completed album and photos from Carlos... brought tears to my eyes as he just captured the most gorgeous and intimate details of the day to look back on forever! What a way to end your wedding...we can't recommend Carlos enough!
    Trisha Married on 05/31/2013
    Carlo's provided Tim and I with the highest level of Customer Service possible. He was helpful and was accomodating to our every need. We have received many compliments on the pictures and album.
    Tara Married on 10/01/2011
    AMAZING!!
    Our original photographer cancelled 30 days before we were to be married. Our friends recommended Carlos. We met him at their wedding and from that day forward my, now husband, said, "we met him for a reason". I truly believe that we did meet Carlos Cintron for a reason; our photography. I wanted something artistic yet daring. My hopes of my photos were not to be the same ole photos that everyone else has. Let me say, the photos were NOTHING like I have ever seen! They were AMAZING!! His artistic eye for posing, backgrounds and his passion he portrays through the photos is absolutely unreal! His passion for his work is definitely noticeable.

Carlos Cintron is a professional photographer that listens to the client, reads their wants and needs, and offers suggestions for more a more edgy take on the photos. He is very flexible! We cannot say enough good about Carlos Cintron Photography! If you want someone down to earth, has an artistic eye and has a love for his work you need to experience your most important day with him!
    Rikki Married on 05/11/2002
    Carlos has a great creative eye. He interacts with his subjects in an unimposing way that doesn't distract from the moment, & comes up with really nice couples poses. And he always remembers the essentials, such as photos with the families, etc and handles delicate situations in a gentle and professional manner. His product is delivered in a timely manner and polished presentation. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to preserve their special day in a beautiful package.
    Christylynn Married on 06/17/2006
    Carlos is great! He was very concerned with what I wanted and thought of poses and shots that I would have never even thought of to shoot. My pictures came out fantastic and I love looking at them over and over! He paid attention to all the little details and made sure to capture every moment of my wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer or quality of pictures to remember my special day.