Calligraphy by Nancy Reviews

108 Reviews for Calligraphy by Nancy

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

108 Calligraphy by Nancy Reviews

Natasha · Married on 08/25/2018

Nancy was great to work with!

Helen · Married on 06/24/2018

Nancy was so nice and a very professional job. I received many compliments from guests!

Sebastian · Married on 06/08/2018

We got some wedding invitation envelopes addressed by Nancy and were very pleased with our experience. She was super easy to work with, and we were really happy with how the envelopes turned out!

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2018

Nancy was really helpful when doing my wedding invitations. Her quality of work was excellent. She is reasonably priced and I will reccomf her to anyone looking for calligraphy. My wedding invitations were gorgeous and Nancy topped it off with her beautiful calligraphy.

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

Nancy was a pleasure to work with. From my initial contact all the way to picking up my envelopes, she was friendly, responsive, super helpful. The final product is beautiful and her prices were very reasonable. I have already recommended her to friends and would use her again for any calligraphy need.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Calligraphy by Nancy's reply:

Thank you! It was great working with you!

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2017

Nancy was extremely responsive for every question I had! She was very quick with her work and even sent it to me earlier than expected. The calligraphy turned out beautiful! I'm very happy that I found her and will be using her again.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Calligraphy by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Kayla! I look forward to working with you again!

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

Nancy is wonderful! She is talented, professional and patient. Thank you for your service!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Calligraphy by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Laura! It was a real pleasure to work with you!

Brad · Married on 06/17/2017

If you're in the market for calligraphy services, design or anything printed for your wedding, look no further than Calligraphy by Nancy. We started by looking for a calligrapher to do our invitations and I priced out several vendors and they were expensive, shipping was involved, and the process seems daunting. Then I found Nancy and let's just say her business is a well-oiled machine. She responds in minutes, provides you with an accurate quote with no hidden agenda or fees, offers samples of her work and schedules an appointment for you to drop off / pick up at her office. Nancy is kind, talented (her calligraphy is beautiful) and we are in the process of booking more services. We were stressed out about not having envelopes and Nancy even offered to pick up more at the local store. Wedding planning is stressful and working with Nancy has been a pleasure. Highly recommend - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Calligraphy by Nancy's reply:

Thank you! It's been a pleasure!

julie · Married on 06/17/2017

Nancy did a wonderful job on the calligraphy for my daughter's wedding invitations. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a calligrapher.

Jill · Married on 06/10/2017

Nancy did the calligraphy on 115 envelopes for my son's bar mitzvah. Her work is beautiful and a labor of love! She made it very simple to provide an Excel file with the names and addresses and she took it from there! She is very professional and the envelopes are a testament to her talent. She is very quick and tells you exactly how long it will take her to complete the project. We are looking forward to receiving compliments once the invitations are sent out. We would most certainly use Nancy again for future projects and highly recommend contacting her - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Calligraphy by Nancy's reply:

Thank you, Jill! It was a pleasure working with you!

Pat · Married on 06/03/2017

Nancy was a delight to work with, making the process easy and meeting every deadline. Her work is first class. She went out of her way to send samples of different ink colors too! I'll recommend her anytime.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Calligraphy by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Pat! It was great to work with you!

Bethany · Married on 04/28/2017

I hired Nancy to address our wedding invitations. Nancy was excellent to work with! She responded very quickly, was flexible and her work is both reasonably priced and beautiful. We are very happy with how our wedding invitations turned out. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Calligraphy by Nancy's reply:

Thank you! It was great working with you!

Susan · Married on 04/21/2017

Nancy was great to work with. She did placecards for my daughter's wedding. They are just beautiful and I would definitely use her again.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/21/2017

Nancy was great! Her email etiquette is very prompt and she was very quick in completing our place cards! They turned out great!

Kate · Married on 01/28/2017

Calligraphy was one of the splurges I had to have for my invitations. Calligraphy by Nancy was extremely easy to work with, which I really valued as the wedding planning process got busier! Her calligraphy was great and I felt like she really added the personal touch to my invitations that I was looking for. Definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Thank you!

Shawnese · Married on 12/29/2016

All of the above criteria were a 5/5. I will definitely go back to her for calligraphy services. Now I would even like to take calligraphy lessons myself.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Thank you Shawnese!!

Chris · Married on 11/05/2016

Nancy was very professional, answered all emails and calls quickly. Got my items back in a few days and was done beautifully!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Thank you Chris!

Carol · Married on 11/05/2016

Nancy was so very accommodating, working around our schedule. She addressed the wedding invitations for our daughter and they were beautiful. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Thank you Carol!!!
  • User5369549 · 1+ year ago

Fantastic and responsive, even when dealing with some difficult instructions from the mother of the groom.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Thank you!

Erin · Married on 10/14/2016

Nancy was amazing! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find a calligrapher at the last minute for our wedding. She was prompt in responding to me and professional all throughout the process. The invitations turned out beautiful! And not expensive at all! Best money spent! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Thank you Erin!!

Remya · Married on 09/03/2016

I had originally booked Nancy after reading her reviews online. She definitely did not disappoint! She was easy to work with-very organized and prompt with answering emails. When you are a busy bride-you need people like Nancy helping you. We had her address our envelopes for our invitations and after our guests received our invites, they were all raving about the calligraphy. (We had no idea that a small detail like that would go such a long way!). We loved her work so much that we had her do our escort cards as well. Her work was so elegant (and prices were reasonable) I would 100% recommend her-just book early because she is pretty popular!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Calligraphy by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Remya! It was a pleasure!

Jillian · Married on 08/20/2016

Nancy was amazing! I had a major invitation mishap which caused me to have to have Nancy address our envelopes twice! She turned it around so quickly and was a huge help in a tight pinch! I would highly recommend Nancy to anyone looking for great calligraphy and a great person to work with!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Thank you Jillian!

James · Married on 06/19/2016

Nancy does exquisite calligraphy and is very forthright about her products. Her excellent work speaks for itself and her prices are very reasonable. Nancy accommodated us when last-minute changes needed to be made. She has our unqualified recommendation. Thank you Nancy!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Thank you so much!!

Working with Nancy was a joy. I was able to contact her and submit my items and within 24 hours she completed the task. Highly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Thanks!!!

Nancy did the calligraphy for my wedding invitations. She did a wonderful job, and I received many compliments on the quality of her calligraphy. There was even a post office employee who thought they looked "too perfect to be written by hand". She had them done and ready for pick up in about a week. She is very professional, and her prices are very reasonable, especially for the quality.

I would absolutely use her if I could do it over again.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Calligraphy by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Megan!!! It was a pleasure!