PO Box 29943, Baltimore, MD 21230 Map · Phone number

About Charm City Concepts Creative Services

Charm City Concepts is a full-service boutique specializing in personally-designed wedding programs, invitations, and other printed materials. We provide one-on-one service to all of our customers. We take the stress, worry & hassle out of the wedding paper process.

Please contact us today for more information on our wedding programs, invitations, thank you notes, photo montage slideshows, event consulting, and more!

metallic trifold kandj
fan wm
invitation spread wm
metallic trifold kandj
fan wm
invitation spread wm

7 Reviews for Charm City Concepts Creative Services

• User5206800 · 2+ years ago

Katie with Charm City Concepts designed our wedding invitations, programs for the church ceremony, place cards with holders for the reception and will do our Thank you cards. She was extremely organized, very prompt to respond to any questions or concerns, very detail oriented, friendly and reasonably priced. We were so pleased with all that she did and highly recommend her services.

Katie Fieden created a video montage of my fiancé (now husband) and I for our rehearsal dinner. The video was perfect and Katie was wonderful, flexible with changes and very responsive. I would work with Katie again :)

Bridget · Married on 09/13/2014

Katie, the owner of the company, was awesome. I gave her a few ideas of what I was looking for and she came back with wonderful options for me to choose from and were definitely my style. She helped me with the entire time line of the wedding invitation process. She was definitely within our budget and happened to be the least expensive invitation vendor that I came across, and I did my homework. The invitations were professionally created and printed and look amazing. I even received a reminder on sending my invites out to try and keep me on track with my deadlines. In addition to the awesome work, she met me at local places to show me proofs and deliver my invites. I couldn't have been happier with the service and the results. Thanks again, Katie!!!!

Charm City Concepts Creative Services FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping

• PO Box 29943 Baltimore, MD 21230 See on map