626 S. Lakewood Ave., Baltimore, MD 21224 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Highwing Creative Co.

Hello, my name is Lauren Mattes and I am the owner and designer of Highwing Creative Co. I started this studio with the hopes of providing both custom and unique paper products, while also sharing my passion for graphic design with others. From invitations and programs, to escort cards and day of signage, the paper details that surround your wedding should be custom to your tastes and reflect yourselves as a couple.

Our company name is unique in that it honors a person who will forever be remembered as my role model, personal comedian, and best friend all wrapped up in one - my dad. After his sudden passing a few years back, I have learned to appreciate the little things that life has to offer, and to forever cherish the memories we are given. It only seemed right to name my studio and passion for design in honor of him.

My father's second love next to his kids and family was flying airplanes. He had been learning to fly in his spare time for years, and loved exploring life from high up in the clouds. Highwing is a term used to describe when an aircraft's wings are mounted to the highest portion of the plane. This small tribute is nothing compared to the huge impact my dad had on my life, however, is a name that hits close to home personally. I am forever grateful to him for providing me with years of unconditional love, life teachings, Neil Diamond music jams, and adventures in the sky. My only hope is that he is looking down on me from heaven with pride at the person I have become thanks to him. In honor of you, Dan Mattes, Highwing Creative Co. was born.

Follow Highwing Creative Co. on

Custom Menu & Map of Venue
Custom Menu & Map of Venue
46d784e243336a27 Styled Wedding at Blanc Denver Colorado GWS Pub 0014 3
Fully Custom Wedding Invitation Suite

1 Reviews for Highwing Creative Co.

Lynnea · Married on 09/22/2018

Highwing Creative Co. is the perfect place to get all of your paper products! They are very prompt and take the time to make sure you get exactly what you're looking for. They give you multiple options for different designs so you can choose the best look for your event. Affordable, professional, and produces quality work! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Highwing Creative Co. Pricing

Highwing Creative Co. Price Rates

Highwing Creative Co. FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25