Baltimore, MD 21224 Map · Phone number

About Dunkirk Designs

_____________________________________________________________

WHO WE ARE

we offer an array of wedding-related items and paper goods, lifestyle accessories, and custom design, styling, and planning services, whether you're a bride, maid of honor, small business, or just want to throw a party!

we can accommodate anything from simple consultation sessions to a full-on print job, and work with a variety of vendors and printers. we would love to work with you to bring your idea to life!

to learn more about dunkirk designs, please visit:

www.dunkirkdesigns.com

willyou3

3 Reviews for Dunkirk Designs

• AmandaK

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Dunkirk Designs for our wedding invitations was great! They were responsive and accommodating and made our invitation suite fit perfectly for us.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Logan · Married on 08/12/2017

I worked with Dunkirk Designs on custom shirts and other items for my friends Fiesta themed bachelorette party. They were extremely responsive, friendly and creative. They helped me design the shirts, snapchat filter and gift bags for the weekend, all at a reasonable price. I wouldn't hesitate to work with them in the future and highly recommend them to other brides and bridal party members!

Sent on 08/01/2017
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 02/18/2017

My husband and I recently used Dunkirk Designs for our wedding invitations, programs, and favor tags for our big day! We actually live in Arizona and found these lovely ladies on Etsy. We have been so pleased with everything they created for us! They were able to understand our vision and execute it perfectly. Their creativity made such a special extra touch on our wedding and I am so thrilled I found them!

Gen was super responsive throughout the entire process and made me feel very comfortable. I loved using them so much, I even just ordered some items for a recent bachelorette party I hosted!

I recommend these ladies 100%. Thank you so much for being a part of our day, all the way from Maryland! :)

Sent on 03/14/2017

Dunkirk Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing

• Mylyn Wood Photography
    Mylyn Wood Photography Wedding Photographers

Dunkirk Designs is a dream to work with. Their work is fun, fresh and wonderfully modern! From start to finish the process was a breeze and I couldn't have asked for more friendly, prompt and precise service from the designers! They got every detail right and were able to deliver on my short time frame. Amazing, amazing, amazing!