Baltimore, MD 21224 Map · Phone number

About Dunkirk Designs

_____________________________________________________________

WHO WE ARE

we offer an array of wedding-related items and paper goods, lifestyle accessories, and custom design, styling, and planning services, whether you're a bride, maid of honor, small business, or just want to throw a party!

we can accommodate anything from simple consultation sessions to a full-on print job, and work with a variety of vendors and printers. we would love to work with you to bring your idea to life!

to learn more about dunkirk designs, please visit:

www.dunkirkdesigns.com

1 User photo

Dunkirk Designs 1
  • Katie

Katie · Getting married on 09/27/2019

WONDERFUL partner for your wedding!

I cannot rave enough about my experience with Dunkirk Designs. I am a Maryland bride getting married in Virginia later this year and was having the age old problem of finding wedding invitations that were not too fancy, not too casual, but just right. I actually stumbled upon DD on Etsy and LOVED that they were a local, woman-owned business. I asked for a call to go over their pricing, information, how we'd work together and Gen gladly set this up for me. It is HUGE for me to be able to talk to a vendor and understand their services. When you are doing something as important as your wedding and its invitations, which set the scene for your wedding, I wanted to feel confident with who I chose.

Gen was so easy to work with, so sweet, and answered probably a billion of my questions. She has made this experience wonderful and we will continue to work with DD for additional signage at our wedding. The process was quick and the customer service was wonderful. I can't thank Gen and Dunkirk Designs enough for all of their help and wonderful attention to detail for brides like me!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Sarah Anne

Sarah Anne · Married on 06/22/2019

Just amazing!

I browsed through what felt like hundreds of wedding invitation designs on every website imaginable before finding Dunkirk Designs through Etsy. I fell in love with one of their thank-you cards and emailed through their website to ask if it could be adapted into an invitation. Gen was SO accommodating, prompt, and professional! She allowed me to make dozens of adjustments until the design was exactly to my liking. Her prices are very reasonably priced for the quality, and I ended up with a totally unique and personal invitation that my husband and I will treasure forever! Thank you, Dunkirk Designs!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Dunkirk Designs 2
  • AmandaK

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Dunkirk Designs for our wedding invitations was great! They were responsive and accommodating and made our invitation suite fit perfectly for us.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Dunkirk Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing

• Mylyn Wood Photography
    Mylyn Wood Photography Wedding Photographers

Dunkirk Designs is a dream to work with. Their work is fun, fresh and wonderfully modern! From start to finish the process was a breeze and I couldn't have asked for more friendly, prompt and precise service from the designers! They got every detail right and were able to deliver on my short time frame. Amazing, amazing, amazing!