6437 Danville Ave, Baltimore, MD 21224 Map · Phone number

About Charm City Invites

We specialize in custom, creative variety of all printed event accessories ranging from save the dates, invitations, buffet and favor labels, invitations and announcements. All items are custom made for each amazing bride or groom and we give you and your event the special detail and attention it deserves!

table sign
hill johnson invitation
janetta save the dat
bridesmaid guide boun
shawnie layere
inside flap program johnso
kiss label
Charm City Invites
shawnie save the date magne
cake bo
table sign
hill johnson invitation
janetta save the dat

5 Reviews for Charm City Invites

Christina is great to work with. I did the invitations for my daughter's upcoming wedding as she was deployed at the time. Christina and I did almost everything through email. She sent me samples for color choices but not too many that I was overwhelmed. She listened to what my daughter and I wanted and made it all look awesome! Everyone loved the invitations. My daughter was so excited to see them after her ship got in. I would use Christina again!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Charm City Invites's reply:

Thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with and I was honored to get to play a part in your daughter's big day. Thank her again for her service and thanks again for taking the time to submit a review!

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2013

Charm City Invitations is GREAT! We met with Christina to discuss our visions for our wedding and she made everything so easy. Charm City Invitations did our invitations, programs and favor labels and everything was absolutely PERFECT. I had a very unique vision for our wedding programs, discussed it with Christina she brought my vision to life within our budget!! Everyone at our wedding was in awe when they received our program because they had never seen anything like it before. Thanks Christina for making our day so special! Charm City Invitations ROCK!!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Charm City Invites's reply:

Lisa your event and YOU were so fun! Thank you for supporting my business and letting me help with your beautiful wedding!

Donese · event on: 05/12/2014

Charm City Invites provided the best services. Very professional and personable. I will only use the services of this company for every event I have in the future.

Charm City Invites FAQ