Buster.com Reviews

20 | Brooklyn, NY

20 Reviews for Buster.com

20 Buster.com Reviews

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything went smoothly! Buster was very easy to communicate with! Buses were clean and drivers friendly!

• User7893476 · 1+ year ago

Did a great job, would for sure use them again!

Alex · Married on 05/01/2017

We did a service for them and used their online system. Every hing worked out beautifully! Were happy customers!!

Alex

Gaston · Married on 02/12/2017

Arriving our wedding in this limo was the best of the best, just thanks!!!!

cj · Married on 11/02/2016

amazing work!! and Highly creative!!!

A Gower · Married on 10/22/2016

Amazing in every way

They went above and beyond to help me book my reservation. And even though I still managed to mess it up, they were very quick and accommodating to adjust the booking. Super appreciative. Thanks again!

Carol · Married on 08/19/2016

Buster was great to work with, I had realized I hadn't gotten the right size Limo 3 days before my daughters wedding and Ben saved the day. He got the right stretch SUV, color and all within a day! The driver was great! Would definitely recommend using them! The price was also a plus!

Matt · Married on 04/30/2016

We used buster to book some transportation the day of our wedding. We needed to move a fairly large group of family between the church, a photo site, and the reception venue. Price was our most important factor and Buster was able to deliver a very professional, clean, prompt van service that met our needs perfectly. The website was initially set up to just book point to point travel in the shortest trip possible so we couldn't add the long trip with multiple stops along the way, but a quick phone call to Buster allowed us to talk to a customer service rep who very quickly resolve that. The driver was great and was very capable of dealing with the narrow streets of DUMBO. Overall a very good experience.

Deepa · Married on 04/23/2016

Buster was one of the easiest ways to book a reasonably priced bus for my wedding party to get to our venue. I worked with Ben at Buster directly and he helped me not only finding the best deals, but he also ran a few scenarios for me on his end just to make sure I got the perfect deal. And to make my life even easier - I receive a very concise email with all the contact info I would need day of and backup numbers incase of any emergencies of issues. Just having that makes life so much easier. Our driver arrived on time, the bus was clean, and the driver got us to the venue safely and on time even though we ran into some traffic along the way. I 100% recommend using Buster as your go to transportation option. You can choose from a ton of different vehicle options to get your party and guests to your destination. You can make all kinds of changes to your itinerary easily via the site's admin. And Buster's staff is always available to help you figure out the best option to fit your needs.

amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

Highly recommend, they did an amazing job.

Kelsey · Married on 10/29/2016

Our experience with Buster was perfect! We got married in a very small town that didn't have a lot of options when choosing a shuttle/transportation service. Buster was a great value and all of my wedding guests raved about their experience and our incredible driver. I would highly recommend that you check them out for your wedding day!

Buster made finding bus transportation for our wedding in Montauk SO much easier. I was having trouble finding anyone out there, and one query on Buster got me several options!

Allison · Married on 09/16/2017

We used Buster for our wedding in Sept 2017. The online service is great. It's really easy to use their platform to book your transportation and they are responsive as well. Once they found out it was my wedding, a Buster rep took the time to call me to go through all the details with me which was great. Unfortunately, we had a few hitches with the service of the bus drivers, such as one driving in the wrong direction. However, Buster investigated the incident afterwards and offered a credit for the mistakes. I really appreciated that they took the time to hear my concerns and took them seriously. Because of their high-quality customer service and the ease of the online platform, I would recommend using Buster! Plus, I got a better quote from them than any limo service I called directly.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Buster.com's reply:

Thank you very much for such a great review! Honestly, we are just happy to help do whatever was needed to make sure your wedding day was an incredible one! At Buster.com, we work really hard to offer the best and most convenient service as possible and I am happy to see that we were able to deliver a great experience, even when the unforeseen happens last minute. I made sure that team receives your much deserved recognition and we hope to be able to work with you again in the near future!

Michelle · Married on 04/14/2018

Easy online booking and responsive customer care

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/08/2018

1.6

Bummer Experience

I'd like to say it was helpful having Buster being the middleman, and I thought it might be when I received a lack of communication with the shuttle company. I had an issue with a bus that shut down during our service. After returning from our honeymoon I reached out to Buster and connected with one of their reps who seemed like he was very interested in beginning an investigation on what happened. Apparently, Buster require reports if a bus shuts down and action thereafter. No report, weird. A week later without any follow up I receive a random email with "Americanstar Tours has finalized your trip total at $2,823.30. You'll get $300.00 back since your trip didn't include many tolls or parking fees. Woot." Random? I thought, there is no way they feel 10% refund is sufficient. So I follow up. No response. So I follow up again a week later. Finally, I receive this:

"Hi Chelsea," (Side note, my name is not Chelsea)

"Thank you for giving Buster the opportunity to further research your feedback.

We've spoken with their management and reviewed internally the concerns you shared. The core issue for review was the mechanical breakdown that resulted in only one vehicle shuttling guests starting at 11 pm for a single 26 min one-way transfer from XX to XX. Your operator has reviewed their records and has issued a $300 refund to compensate for the single one-way transfer that was completed using the second vehicle for the remainder of the guests. While it may not be the answer you are looking for, we are unable to provide additional compensation for the trip."

And then offered me 10% off my next trip.

What actually happened:
    I ordered 2 large busses for 95 people. 1 bus shut down in front of the venue which was a lovely surprise that I received on the dance floor... The other bus (which almost didn't come back for a second trip, left with half of the people, took a wrong turn, spent 50 minutes driving to the location that should have taken 25, disappeared for an hour, returned and picked up the remainder of the guests- who at that point were sitting on the ground waiting for what felt like forever.

We were supposed to all depart (in two shuttles) at 11 pm with an arrival at the hotel of 11:30 pm. I hired 2 shuttles to fit 95 people because I didn't want multiple trips and waiting around. The first trip left before 11, and our shuttle arrived at the hotel at 1 am.

We missed our own after party. I would encourage management to take complaints like this much more seriously. It is incredibly disappointing to have to get to a point where you are this unhappy with a service. I feel the Bus company (American Star Tours) and Buster are both to blame as this is merely a customer service issue at this point.

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2018

3.0
      1.0

Used this company for my wedding and would I’ve them zero stars if possible. The limo was unbearable warm inside and they blamed this on the fact that the limo was black and it was a warm day. Don’t waste your money at this company!! Terrible customer service. I paid nearly $500 to sweat in my wedding dress for 20 minutes.

Sue · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely horrible experience.

My husband booked three buses through Buster for our wedding day. One bus was to transport the bridal party during the day and that was done very well. However, the end-of-night transportation was an utter nightmare! We ordered two buses to shuttle our guests from New Jersey to the hotel and after-party (both which were in Manhattan).

BOTH BUSES LEFT BEFORE THE WEDDING ENDED AND BEFORE SCHEDULED! One bus left 15 minutes before it was scheduled to, (despite one of my bridesmaids urging the driver not to leave early because all the guests had not come out of the venue.) And we never even SAW the other bus -- and we later found out, the bus driver showed up and left more than 30 minutes before it was scheduled to!

Because both buses left before the wedding was over, we had about 70 people waiting at the end of the night in front of the venue. We were frantically calling both drivers, but no one picked up. Our guests had to call Ubers and Lyfts to get them to the hotel and after-party. It was absolutely embarrassing for us and a horrible way to end our wedding night. To make matters worse, Buster has gone dark and is not responding to our emails.

Please stay away from Buster. I wish I could go back in time and undo this, but unfortunately the memory of my wedding day is forever ruined by this incident and this company.

Kimberly · Married on 09/16/2017

3.0

We ordered two large charter buses to transport 110 guests from our venue to a drop off location about 30 minutes away. We were informed by our venue that ride-sharing services do not come to our venue and therefore decided on buses. My planner and I confirmed with Buster that they would be there. On the day of the wedding there were no charter buses for my guests. I called the bus driver that night and he was informed that my wedding was the next day. I was in tears crying to a random bus driver at 11:30pm the night of my wedding. He felt so bad and it wasn't his fault! Thankfully ubers ended up showing up and everyone was able to get home okay. I will say that Buster did refund our money and pay for all of our guests ubers due to their mix up. However, when I think of my wedding I remember this incident and how upset I was. I'm not letting it destroy my wonderful memories of my wedding day but I can't stop thinking about how angry I am with this company. I would NEVER recommend anyone use them for your wedding as it's not worth the risk. You spend all this time planning a beautiful day and you do not want something like transportation to flake on you.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Buster.com's reply:

Hi Kimberly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your recent trip with Buster.com. It is only through feedback like yours that we are able to improve upon the service that we are providing to all our valued customers. While an apology will regrettably not change the outcome of your experience on your wedding day I do extend it with deep sincerity from the entire Buster.com team. I certainly empathize with your points, especially having to order alternate transportation, and the poor experience you received as a result. This level of service is not acceptable and as you noted as been addressed with all groups involved as your experience became our immediate top priority. As you mentioned, we worked quickly to ensure all concerns were addressed with the operator of your trip and have identified the root cause of the miscommunication. Our priority is to ensure that such an incident will not happen again to any other customers. Again, please accept our team’s apology, and I hope that this will not put you off to using Buster.com again in the future as we work to make continuous improvements to our technology and partnerships to ensure a seamless experience. Kindest Regards, Niccos

Hillary · Married on 07/07/2017

0.4
      0.5

After multiple emails confirming the date, time and destination of pick up and charging our credit card the full amount. The driver never showed up to pick us up to escort us from our wedding reception. We tried to contact the driver multiple times. We tried to contact Busters customer service and was put on hold for over 20 minutes while she tried to contact the driver. She never came back on the line, we finally hung up. My husband and I had to have a wedding guest take us to our hotel. Our grand exit was ruined as many guest left while we were trying to "deal" the the limo no show. You only get one chance to make a first impressions and Busters bombed on one of the biggest days for us. Won't be recommending or using them for any of our future events.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Buster.com's reply:

Hillary - we sincerely apologize for the bad service you received. There is no excuse for missing a pickup, especially one of this importance. The vendor we chose for this event had an honest mix up of the date since the pickup was after midnight, and while that's no excuse, the best we can offer you is a humble apology and a full refund. We have since implemented new processes to ensure that there is complete clarity on pickup dates and times, and will learn from this mistake. We will be contacting you to follow up.