14 Reviews for Buster.com

One-Way Trip (1)
Multi-Locations (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
14 Buster.com Reviews

Did a great job, would for sure use them again!

Profile Picture User7893476, Recently Married, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We did a service for them and used their online system. Every hing worked out beautifully! Were happy customers!!

Alex

Profile Picture Alex, 5/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Arriving our wedding in this limo was the best of the best, just thanks!!!!

Profile Picture User5313145, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Flat Screen(s), Motor Coach

amazing work!! and Highly creative!!!

Profile Picture User7501630, 1+ year ago, 23 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Buster was great to work with, I had realized I hadn't gotten the right size Limo 3 days before my daughters wedding and Ben saved the day. He got the right stretch SUV, color and all within a day! The driver was great! Would definitely recommend using them! The price was also a plus!

Profile Picture Carol, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Buster was one of the easiest ways to book a reasonably priced bus for my wedding party to get to our venue. I worked with Ben at Buster directly and he helped me not only finding the best deals, but he also ran a few scenarios for me on his end just to make sure I got the perfect deal. And to make my life even easier - I receive a very concise email with all the contact info I would need day of and backup numbers incase of any emergencies of issues. Just having that makes life so much easier. Our driver arrived on time, the bus was clean, and the driver got us to the venue safely and on time even though we ran into some traffic along the way. I 100% recommend using Buster as your go to transportation option. You can choose from a ton of different vehicle options to get your party and guests to your destination. You can make all kinds of changes to your itinerary easily via the site's admin. And Buster's staff is always available to help you figure out the best option to fit your needs.

Profile Picture Deepa, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Highly recommend, they did an amazing job.

Profile Picture amanda, 1/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Our experience with Buster was perfect! We got married in a very small town that didn't have a lot of options when choosing a shuttle/transportation service. Buster was a great value and all of my wedding guests raved about their experience and our incredible driver. I would highly recommend that you check them out for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Buster made finding bus transportation for our wedding in Montauk SO much easier. I was having trouble finding anyone out there, and one query on Buster got me several options!

Profile Picture User6614748, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Shuttle, Round Trip
4.7

We used Buster for our wedding in Sept 2017. The online service is great. It's really easy to use their platform to book your transportation and they are responsive as well. Once they found out it was my wedding, a Buster rep took the time to call me to go through all the details with me which was great. Unfortunately, we had a few hitches with the service of the bus drivers, such as one driving in the wrong direction. However, Buster investigated the incident afterwards and offered a credit for the mistakes. I really appreciated that they took the time to hear my concerns and took them seriously. Because of their high-quality customer service and the ease of the online platform, I would recommend using Buster! Plus, I got a better quote from them than any limo service I called directly.

Profile Picture Allison, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
1.1

Well I called off this site had a really simple question someone answered it's a new York number anyway she said it's a holiday so not sure if I can answer your question but did you go on the site? For frequently asked questions if not someone can get back to you tomorrow it's a holiday I said oh sorry I just called off wedding wire my question is pretty simple just ask I was about to ask she insisted did I look at the buster.com website for frequently asked questions.. like really.. you answer.. you said not sure if you will have a answer when I wanna ask a fricking.. simple question.. you rudely interupt and insist on not even trying horribly customer service ridiculous. Not even going to try you just lost my patronage .. my money me bringing business to you and recommendations is NO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR YOU SPECIAL DAY.. THEY MAKE YOU FEEL INSIGNIFICANT

Profile Picture Janell, 1/21/18, 7 Reviews
1.0

We ordered two large charter buses to transport 110 guests from our venue to a drop off location about 30 minutes away. We were informed by our venue that ride-sharing services do not come to our venue and therefore decided on buses. My planner and I confirmed with Buster that they would be there. On the day of the wedding there were no charter buses for my guests. I called the bus driver that night and he was informed that my wedding was the next day. I was in tears crying to a random bus driver at 11:30pm the night of my wedding. He felt so bad and it wasn't his fault! Thankfully ubers ended up showing up and everyone was able to get home okay. I will say that Buster did refund our money and pay for all of our guests ubers due to their mix up. However, when I think of my wedding I remember this incident and how upset I was. I'm not letting it destroy my wonderful memories of my wedding day but I can't stop thinking about how angry I am with this company. I would NEVER recommend anyone use them for your wedding as it's not worth the risk. You spend all this time planning a beautiful day and you do not want something like transportation to flake on you.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One-Way Trip
0.5

After multiple emails confirming the date, time and destination of pick up and charging our credit card the full amount. The driver never showed up to pick us up to escort us from our wedding reception. We tried to contact the driver multiple times. We tried to contact Busters customer service and was put on hold for over 20 minutes while she tried to contact the driver. She never came back on the line, we finally hung up. My husband and I had to have a wedding guest take us to our hotel. Our grand exit was ruined as many guest left while we were trying to "deal" the the limo no show. You only get one chance to make a first impressions and Busters bombed on one of the biggest days for us. Won't be recommending or using them for any of our future events.

Profile Picture Hillary, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews