Buster Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • Kara
    Kara K. Married on 05/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The actually limo company was disappointing

The limo was 30 minutes late without any call or apology claiming traffic was bad, it had no air conditioning, and there was no assistance in using the radio system so we had a late, hot, silent 25 minute ride to the venue.
    The bus at the end of the night was better but we still couldnt get the music to work.
    Jo-Ann A. Married on 10/08/2021

Super Professional !

Buster provided a big, beautiful bus to transport our wedding guests from their hotel to our wedding venue. In the midst of Friday evening rush hour they delivered our guests on-time, and brought everyone home safely at the end of the night! Timely, professional and easy to work with. Totally recommend Buster!

Buster's reply:

Jo-Ann, first congratulations on your nuptials! We are so glad that your wedding went well and thank you choosing Buster.com to organize your transportation needs and for this fantastic review!
  • Elise
    Elise M. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience, so easy and efficient!

Awesome, quick, professional! We used them for limo for the big day as well as a shuttle bus to/from our hotel. They were awesome and made it as stress-free as can be! Thank you Buster/Busbank and especially Kayla!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 12/31/2019

VIP Experience Without the Price Tag

We had a destination wedding at the beach on a holiday with family members needing to get from 2 different hotels to our venue and back. We also had older relatives who have a hard time getting around, especially with stairs. However, we had a small number of people we needed to transport (23). So we knew it would be tough to meet all that criteria and still be affordable. The first quotes we got from businesses began to make us rethink the shuttle idea because the transportation that lasts 15 minutes should not be more than the photography that takes place over 5 hours! Luckily, we ran across Buster and all was settled.

We ended up talking to a REAL PERSON (shocking, I know) who listened to our needs and arranged everything for us. The day of our wedding our driver Anthony showed up dressed to the nines, super friendly, with a sign in the front window of the shuttle for our guests. He greeted each person as the came in, helping any elderly people that needed help, engaged in friendly conversation with our guests, avoided an accident with calmness and grace (the only riders that knew about it only knew because they saw him avoid the crazy driver), and got everyone to the venue on time.

The shuttle itself was WAY nicer and larger than what we paid for. We asked for a small "people mover" shuttle to keep our budget low, but a full on bus showed up. And not like a city bus but like a nice, VIP, top of the line bus. And it was New Years Eve on the beach so I know it wasn't because they weren't busy. We weren't charged extra for the nicer accommodations, which of course I was worried that I had ordered the wrong thing and a big bill was on the way. Nope. And Anthony stayed the entire night, ready to take anyone back whenever they were ready instead of making people wait for a predetermined take-off time.

The reps at Buster made me feel at ease about getting exactly what I needed to make sure everyone arrived to the venue on time. Anthony our driver was the epitome of service with a smile. Our guests felt like royal celebrities being driven to a VIP event, which is a great way to start any wedding!
    Dan F. Married on 09/28/2019

Professional and responsive!

Buster communicated very well leading up to my wedding day to ensure I was not worried about my transportation. No issues whatsoever!
    Laura Married on 09/21/2019

September 2019 - Busses in Boston

We knew that with over half the wedding being out-of-state, we were going to need transportation. All in all, we booked five different vehicles through Buster for our wedding weekend. Every vehicle I rode in was clean and the drivers were so friendly. The platform to book travel was easy. The only thing we had a little trouble figuring out was how to add multiple points of contact if needed (we ended up just writing a note). One guest mentioned that the driver of their vehicle didn't seem to know exactly when/where they needed to go, but overall everything went smoothly.
    Jamie Married on 03/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made the whole so much easier

I spent a long time researching transportation options for our wedding but once I found Buster it took me all of 5 minutes to decide that this was the company I would use. Their website makes everything SO easy and it was cheaper than all of the local options I had researched independently. I had some questions about the service and called their customer service line and left a message and got an immediate response and even a discount code to use if I chose to move forward with the booking. It was all just so convenient. In the days leading up to the wedding they reach out frequently to ensure everyone is still on the same page and on the evening of our wedding they showed up on time and provided excellent service. I would use Buster again in a heartbeat.
  • Connie
    Connie M. Married on 03/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great help with wedding transportation

We used Buster for transportation from a hotel to the venue for my daughter’s wedding and then for a day after bus trip for a large group to downtown Denver. The up front support by Buster staff online, via email and telephone was super- efficient and prompt. The buses used were very clean and nice and the drivers were professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend Buster and would use them again.
    Rachel Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything went smoothly! Buster was very easy to communicate with! Buses were clean and drivers friendly!
    Melissa B. Married on 01/20/2018

Fun and professional

Our DJ was so fun and very professional. The guests loved him too
  • User3004056 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Did a great job, would for sure use them again!
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 05/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We did a service for them and used their online system. Every hing worked out beautifully! Were happy customers!!

Alex
    Gaston Married on 02/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Arriving our wedding in this limo was the best of the best, just thanks!!!!
    Cj Married on 11/02/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    amazing work!! and Highly creative!!!
    A Gower Married on 10/22/2016

Amazing in every way

They went above and beyond to help me book my reservation. And even though I still managed to mess it up, they were very quick and accommodating to adjust the booking. Super appreciative. Thanks again!
    Carol Married on 08/19/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Buster was great to work with, I had realized I hadn't gotten the right size Limo 3 days before my daughters wedding and Ben saved the day. He got the right stretch SUV, color and all within a day! The driver was great! Would definitely recommend using them! The price was also a plus!
    Matt Married on 04/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used buster to book some transportation the day of our wedding. We needed to move a fairly large group of family between the church, a photo site, and the reception venue. Price was our most important factor and Buster was able to deliver a very professional, clean, prompt van service that met our needs perfectly. The website was initially set up to just book point to point travel in the shortest trip possible so we couldn't add the long trip with multiple stops along the way, but a quick phone call to Buster allowed us to talk to a customer service rep who very quickly resolve that. The driver was great and was very capable of dealing with the narrow streets of DUMBO. Overall a very good experience.
    Deepa Married on 04/23/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Buster was one of the easiest ways to book a reasonably priced bus for my wedding party to get to our venue. I worked with Ben at Buster directly and he helped me not only finding the best deals, but he also ran a few scenarios for me on his end just to make sure I got the perfect deal. And to make my life even easier - I receive a very concise email with all the contact info I would need day of and backup numbers incase of any emergencies of issues. Just having that makes life so much easier. Our driver arrived on time, the bus was clean, and the driver got us to the venue safely and on time even though we ran into some traffic along the way. I 100% recommend using Buster as your go to transportation option. You can choose from a ton of different vehicle options to get your party and guests to your destination. You can make all kinds of changes to your itinerary easily via the site's admin. And Buster's staff is always available to help you figure out the best option to fit your needs.
    Amanda Married on 01/07/2017
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Highly recommend, they did an amazing job.
    Kelsey Married on 10/29/2016
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    Our experience with Buster was perfect! We got married in a very small town that didn't have a lot of options when choosing a shuttle/transportation service. Buster was a great value and all of my wedding guests raved about their experience and our incredible driver. I would highly recommend that you check them out for your wedding day!
  • User2581808 2+ years ago
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Buster made finding bus transportation for our wedding in Montauk SO much easier. I was having trouble finding anyone out there, and one query on Buster got me several options!
    Allison Married on 09/16/2017
    4.7 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used Buster for our wedding in Sept 2017. The online service is great. It's really easy to use their platform to book your transportation and they are responsive as well. Once they found out it was my wedding, a Buster rep took the time to call me to go through all the details with me which was great. Unfortunately, we had a few hitches with the service of the bus drivers, such as one driving in the wrong direction. However, Buster investigated the incident afterwards and offered a credit for the mistakes. I really appreciated that they took the time to hear my concerns and took them seriously. Because of their high-quality customer service and the ease of the online platform, I would recommend using Buster! Plus, I got a better quote from them than any limo service I called directly.

Buster's reply:

Thank you very much for such a great review! Honestly, we are just happy to help do whatever was needed to make sure your wedding day was an incredible one! At Buster.com, we work really hard to offer the best and most convenient service as possible and I am happy to see that we were able to deliver a great experience, even when the unforeseen happens last minute. I made sure that team receives your much deserved recognition and we hope to be able to work with you again in the near future!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline Married on 04/13/2019
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Good and easy way to get group transportation

We got a sprinter van for the wedding party, and it was incredibly easy to use the website to reserve it. I did notice that some other vans I was looking at was no longer available the longer I waited to reserve, so act fast! It was easy to keep adjusting the itinerary until we got charged, which was only a few days before the wedding, and I got some help from someone on the team to determine if I needed a one-way or shuttle service. Super happy that the fee includes gratuity - it's one less thing to stress and worry about on the big day.

If I could do it over again, I would pad more time to the transportation. Traffic is a nightmare...
    Michelle Married on 04/14/2018
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    Easy online booking and responsive customer care
illustration stars