Brie Cafferty Hair and Makeup, Inc. Reviews

70 | Boca Raton, FL

70 Reviews for Brie Cafferty Hair and Makeup, Inc.

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Brie did my hair and make-up for my wedding. Her team of stylists did all 10 of my bridesmaids. All of my bridesmaids had different styles and they made them look like the Pinterest photos! The hair and make-up lasted all night. I could honestly not ask for a better make-up and hair stylist. I have been in many weddings and not being biased, she was the best of them all. She was prompt, attentive, affordable & very professional. I would give her 10 stars! I highly recommend her if you want to look beautiful on your big day! Thanks Brie!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Alisha · Married on 04/30/2016

I am so glad I chose Brie and her team for makeup and hair on my wedding day. She and Ella did a fabulous job, both at the trial and at the real deal. They were professional, prompt, and accommodating. Both of them looked at the photos my maid of honor and I sent and did the makeup and hair just as we asked! They also brought along a second stylist for additional members of the bridal party, including my mother. She doesn’t usually like anyone to do her makeup and hair, but she agreed to do it this time, and she loved the results! Everyone did! The airbrushing was flawless, and no one looked sweaty at all in the Florida mid-day heat. And the hair stayed in place! They were friendly and chatty during the two hours they spent with us, and everyone was so pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend them to another bridal party anywhere. Thanks ladies!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Lindsey · Married on 04/16/2016

If you want to be your most beautiful self on your wedding day, Brie and her team are THE choice. Responsive, respectful, organized, prompt, flexible and incredibly talented, Brie delivered on all fronts from the initial point of contact, through two trials (!) and on my wedding day. She and her team made me look exactly the way I envisioned, and my bridesmaids were absolutely gorgeous as well. It's also worth mentioning that they worked so efficiently that we were ahead of schedule the whole day - my photographers were so impressed that even they are going to recommend Brie!

Sent on 05/03/2016

was responsive. prices are competitive. good work. finished on time

Sent on 12/04/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/24/2015

Brie and Michele (Hairstylist) were absolutely fabulous! I never wear make-up, and neither did any of my bridesmaids, but after sending them pictures of ideas I had in mind, we had our trial. After the magic they did in one trial hour, I knew that I would be nothing less than flawless on my wedding day. Brie did my whole bridal party, my grandmother, and my Aunt for my wedding day. Everyone looked so beautiful, natural, and elegant. We had so many compliments on our appearance.

Brie was so easy to work with, and so helpful. She is very professional, and does a fantastic job.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Missy · Married on 05/02/2015

Brie was great! Professional and friendly, she paid close attention to exactly what I wanted for my hair and makeup!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Janet · Married on 03/29/2015

Brie did my makeup and hair for my wedding and my sister's. She is such a nice person and does an amazing job with hair and makeup. We both were really happy with her! She came right on time, even a few minutes early and planned her time well (she finished when she said she would). I highly recommend her! I wanted really dramatic makeup for my wedding and my sister wanted a complicated bun. Brie is fabulous! Thanks, Rachel

Sent on 04/06/2015

Sarah · Married on 01/24/2015

Brie and Michelle made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Brie did my make up and it looked perfectly natural / minimal, which is exactly what I wanted. Michelle did a great job doing exactly what I wanted for my hair, even though I changed what we had done from the trial! My mom hasn't worn make up since her own wedding and Brie did her make up so that she was totally comfortable with it and it looked beautiful. Thank you so much for everything Brie and Michelle!!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Nicole · Married on 12/22/2014

Brie was amazing! Super nice and professional! My hair and makeup were perfect!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Anna · event on: 11/16/2014

I'm so lucky to have found Brie. She was professional, polite and quick. I chose her because she was the only one to agree to work on Sunday. And I found more than just a hardworking specialist, she is really a talented artist. Hairstyle and make up she did for me was a complete makeover. All the complements I've got that evening speak for themselves. I liked every minute I spend in her studio and I liked that she listened to what I wanted to do with my hair and make up. In addition to this excellent experience Brie's prices are quite competitive. If I could put higher rating it would be 10 in all aspects. From now on she is the only artist I use in the future. I'm recommending her to all of my friends from Miami to West Palm Beach. Thank you Brie.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Micheline · event on: 11/08/2014

Brie was wonderful to work with. On time. Provided everything needed. Many compliments at my event on my hair and makeup. I will definitely be contacting her in the future!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Amy · Married on 11/01/2014

Brie and her team provided hair and makeup services for my wedding. I had such a great experience with her from the first time we spoke. She is so organized and professional. She came to our hotel to do hair and makeup. The makeup was so natural looking, definitely not overdone. Everyone's hair turned out exactly the way they wanted it. Brie is so friendly and everyone loved her. The best was the finished product....after hours of dancing and sweating, at the very end of the night, my hair and makeup still looked almost the same as when they first did it!!! If you book Brie and her team for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Eileen · Married on 07/26/2014

Brie and her team were the best! 5 of us had hair and makeup done for a wedding at the Breakers in Palm Beach. Brie was on time and very flexible being that we were not able to check into our room early. Once in a room the transformation began. Each one of us had ideas about how we wanted our hair and makeup done. With their artistic and stylist talents they were able to achieve the looks we were going for. All of us received many compliments on our hair and makeup. We would all strongly recommend Brie if you are looking for someone that listens to what you would like, has an artistic talent for hair and makeup, and creates a look that makes you stand out in a crowd.

Sent on 08/13/2014

If you won't settle for anything for anything but the BEST, then you have to hire Brie! She was prompt, professional, and honest. She is a true artist! The mother of the bride (I was matron of honor) wishes she had used my girl and could not stop complimenting me on my hair and make-up; in fact, I received more compliments last night than on my own wedding day! Wish I knew Brie 5 years ago! Brie also helped with my "day of" self-tanner; blush dresses do not look fantastic on casper-white skin. No streaks or blotches, just perfectly tanned skin. Lastly, Brie was my therapist. I was so stressed and overwhelmed by "life." Brie was such a calming presence, listening when I needed an ear and reminding me everything would be ok. Brie is the BEST. I plan to use her services in the future and she's definitely #1 on my recommendations list!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Jamila · Married on 05/23/2014

Brie and Michelle did the hair and makeup for my wedding and they were fantastic! We did a hair trial, the cost of which partially paid for my hair on my wedding day after I signed with her. She was sweet, kind, funny, and very professional, and fast. Most importantly she was punctual. She was 15 min early, during which time she used to get ready. They had my wedding party beautiful by the time the photographer came for the pre-wedding pictures. So grateful for the good work you all did!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Brie is amazing!! Will definetly book her again for another event.

Sent on 04/09/2014

The makeup looked awesome! And it was worth it...I was just a wedding guest but felt very confident and beautiful and not overly done up! Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/19/2014

I was so lucky to find Brie just a few weeks before my wedding! My trial with another hair and makeup artist had gone terribly wrong, which left me in a panic (especially since I was an out of town bride). Brie was very responsive to emails and flexible enough to fit in a trial the week before my wedding. I was so relieved after the trial with Brie! The makeup was so natural and I loved my hair. I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day! My bridesmaids and mom also all loved their makeup!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Laura · Married on 02/16/2014

Brie was so helpful leading up to the big day. Offering timelines and providing feedback for every picture I sent her! The trial was perfect the first time. She understood exactly what I wanted. As someone who does not wear makeup on a daily basis I was so happy that the way she did it I couldn't feel it! Brie and her hair team were fun to be around and made my bridesmaids and myself feel like super models! Thanks Brie!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Desiree · Married on 01/25/2014

Brie and her team were FANTASTIC! Myself, along with all my bridesmaids (eight) and mom were so happy with our hair and makeup and we are picky people. Everyone looked flawless! I couldn't of wished for a better experience, by far the best I have ever had! Book Brie!

Sent on 02/11/2014

Nancy · Married on 12/26/2013

I was an out-of-town bride and not really sure where I should go to get my hair and makeup done for my wedding. I came across Brie's website and was impressed by her portfolio. I also wasn't 100% sure what I wanted but had a pretty good idea and sent photos to Brie to get an idea of what I was looking for and I trusted her professional judgment. The day of the wedding she came to my hotel room so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was so pleased with the results.

Sent on 01/18/2014

Panagiota · Married on 11/16/2013

Brie was great to work with! She was very professional, friendly, and made me and my bridesmaids all feel and look Beautiful! Thank you!
    Love,
    Panagiota

Sent on 01/22/2014

Brie did my make up and hair for my maternity photoshoot in 2/14/15. She was easy to talk to and was very responsive to emails. She was very professional and did an amazing job on me!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2012

Brie was absolutely amazing. She did fantastic work, quickly, and was able to add in a last minute makeup session with my crazy Nana. I loved that she listened to what everyone preferred, look-wise, and was able to incorporate it into her work. Brie was a calming presence on the day; while there was a lot of hustle and bustle around her, she kept things moving and focused on her end, and wasn't distracted. And her work was FANTASTIC -- I felt and looked beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone, without hesitation.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2012

I absolutely adored working with Brie!! She is a gifted and talented artist. Her calm and kind demeanor put everyone at ease. My trial was fabulous. My wedding day was fabulous! She did an amazing job on my mom, sister and friend. Everyone loved her!
    My one piece of advice is to hire Brie!! I am so happy I did!

Sent on 09/13/2012