Ultimate Bridal Beauty

Boca Raton, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Ultimate Bridal Beauty is a professional airbrush makeup application and hair design service in Boca Raton, Florida, that specializes in wedding beauty. This business is owned and operated by Jaye Minton Goldberg, who is one of South Florida’s premier nuptial beauty consultants. Jayne and her team of dedicated stylists provides expert hair and makeup services to the South Florida area.

Experience

Jaye offers her clients a wealth of knowledge and experience that she has garnered over thirty years in the industry. She provides beauty services to notable establishments such as the Ritz Carlton in Palm Beach, The Four Seasons Manalapan, and the Biltmore in Miami Beach.

Ultimate Bridal Beauty specializes in airbrush makeup services and wedding hair design. This company offers a wide variety of beauty services that will help make you look and feel your very best on your big day. Consultations are available in advance, allowing you to discuss your vision for your day. Available services include:

• Facials
  • False lashes
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Massages
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.7 out of 5 rating

Katherin B. Married on 07/08/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Bridal Hairstyling

Anna exceeded all expectations and went above and beyond to make sure that myself (bride), my bridesmaids, as well as my mother, grandmother, aunt, and officiant all looked and felt beautiful on my wedding day. She catered to a wide variety of different hairstyle types, needs, and special requests with ease, and additionally provided her own creative and artistic flair to our looks which added originality and elegance. I couldn’t have been more satisfied with the final result and I felt like a true princess, after her work was complete. I can’t say enough wonderful things about this team and I would go back to them time and time again for my other beauty needs.

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you, Katherin so much, for your review and insights. It was our great pleasure to a special part of your wedding day. Everyone looked just fabulous. We loved working with you, your family and bridal party. We wish you the very best. We truly hope that your love for one another continues to grow stronger, as the years go by, Congratulations on your marriage!
    Erin M. Married on 04/23/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Erin & Brad's Wedding

Absolutely Wonderful People to deal with all around! Thank You for everything!!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review of our services for your destination wedding. We loved working with you. May your love grow stronger with the passing of each and every year.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Honey Bunch Honey Bunch Wedding Florists

Reliable and professional, best of all, will make you look just perfect on your wedding date or special event.

Lighthouse Point Yacht Club Lighthouse Point Yacht Club Historic Weddings

Always fabulous! Beauty is their passion, and they've been wonderful to all my brides and clients... I highly recommend their services!

My Wedding Musician My Wedding Musician Wedding Musicians

Greetings future brides, and my sincerest congratulations on your upcoming wedding! My name is Ed Horowitz, of My Wedding Musician, and I've had the pleasure of not only knowing Jaye of Ultimate Bridal Beauty for quite a few years, but having worked with many of her brides that were fortunate to have chosen her for their hair and makeup needs! And how do I know this, being a 'guy'? Because they've told me how much they loved working with Jaye and how happy they were with her services! It is for this reason, that I can wholeheartedly endorse Jaye and her staff for your special day, and promise you'll not only be in good hands, but the BEST!

500 NE Spanish River Blvd #35 Boca Raton, FL, 33431
Location of (Ultimate Bridal Beauty)
450 NE 20th Street Suite 114 Boca Raton, FL, 33431
561-251-7081

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding