Honey Bunch

Pompano Beach, Florida View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,355 Typical Price

Honey Bunch is an award-winning floral design studio based in Pompano Beach, Florida. Family-owned and operated, the team of floral designers at Honey Bunch have more than 75 years of combined experience and are committed to high-quality, friendly service. Honey Bunch goes the extra mile to fulfill your dreams and isn't afraid of breaking new ground to make your arrangement perfect for your big day.

Honey Bunch promises friendly and prompt service as you prepare for your big day. From preparation to aftermath, Honey Bunch will take care of your floral needs with pleasant and friendly service. Their team offers consultations, samples, venue visits, delivery, set up, and clean up. Honey Bunch offers all kinds of arrangements, so that you can have flowers anywhere you want them, including:

• Aisle, altar, and chuppah decor
  • Bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements
  • Artificial arrangements
  • Non-floral arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,355

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Amanda
    Amanda A. Married on 02/27/2022

Dream Florist

There are no words to describe how grateful I am to have worked with Carole through the wedding planning process. She not only was our florist, but I felt like she gave us so much insight while planning our wedding that I am so thankful for. Carole and Jill were so patient with me. They were so helpful and kind throughout the process and provided genuine thoughts and ideas. Carole made wedding planning exciting, fun, and flawless. You can really tell Carole loves what she does. Before finding Honey Bunch I spoke to a few florists who made me worry my budget wouldn't be enough for my expectations. Honey Bunch stayed within my budget without even discussing my concerns and made my dream come true.

Carole and her team put together my vision so beautifully. My bridal bouquet and table arrangements were more beautiful than I could have imagined. I even cried a week after the wedding because I wanted my flowers to last forever.

Thank you so much for making our wedding day a dream!

Honey Bunch's reply:

It was an honor and a privilege to work for you. Wishing you lots of love and happiness in your marriage. Thank you for being a Honey Bunch of a birde.
  • IG
    Ig Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous flower arrangements and top service!

From the very first contact, Carole and her team talked to me to understand the general vibe I had in mind for my wedding flowers. I did not have a very precise idea, so they guided me through the big decisions of shape, colors, who gets what etc. and then I let them do their magic while staying hands-off. The results were beyond anything I could have micromanaged myself! My bouquet was spectacular, the corsages and other pieces for my bridesmaid and family, even the throw bouquet, were beautiful and delicate. The choice of flower arrangements for the arch was also perfect (on their advice these were rented). The Team coordinated delivery and set-up with the venue without me having to get involved -while constantly communicating with me - Prices were reasonable and fair. An absolutely outstanding experience! Will continue to use Honey Bunch for all our future needs.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Nicole & Justin
    72 photos · 10/06/2019

Ultimate Bridal Beauty Ultimate Bridal Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Honey Bunch and Ultimate Bridal Beauty have worked a lot together. Honey Bunch does an artfully beautiful job on floral decorations.

Weddings by Kathleen Weddings by Kathleen Wedding Planners

I love working with Honey Bunch and I refer them a lot as a florist to my clients. They do an amazing job and are reasonably priced. They have never disappointed me or my clients!

3801 North Federal Highway Pompano Beach, Florida, 33064

Our shop is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
Location of (Honey Bunch)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding