Honey Bunch Reviews

Honey Bunch 7
  • Claudia

Claudia · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Best florist around!

Honey Bunch has been absolutely fantastic. We just got married a few days ago but we worked on the process starting 8 months ago. Weddings are stressful, but they do an amazing job listening and helping make the process easy. My wife’s family has used them before for their weddings and every time it is flawless, rain or shine. They take pictures of everything we like and duplicate it. I can’t imagine a better company to have. Thank you so much for being there through the process and making the day even more special and going above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kathy · Married on 10/12/2019

even better than expected

Professional and friendly. Quick response, very willing listeners. Carole and Jill and staff thank you for making the ceremony and venue come alive with your beautiful creations. The circle of love was a perfect background outside and behind the sweetheart table. Thank you for for the gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets, chair markers. All were gorgeous. Definitely recommend! Thank you!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Honey Bunch 8

Terry Tapley · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome flowers!

We chose Honey Bunch after a friend recommended Carole to us for our daughters wedding. My daughter and I met with Carole and fell in love with her. She is so sweet and such a lovely person who handles each customer with such a caring and professional nature. The flowers for our daughters wedding were breathtaking and romantic just like we wanted from the bouquets; to the table florals as well as all they attendants and mother of the bride/groom flowers. Such a pleasant experience and all the staff, especially Jill were so helpful! Thank you Honey Bunch for making our daughters wedding so special! She was thrilled!

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Honey Bunch 9
    Honey Bunch 10

Elle Daly · Married on 09/28/2019

Couldn't Ask for a Better Florist!

Both Jill and Carole were amazing. I had no idea all of the options florists offer. They guided me to the perfect flowers, centerpieces and decor for the wedding. Their hospitality allowed me to call on them whenever I needed to vent or cry or make an update. And Carole sent the sweetest note to me on the morning of the wedding. I cannot say enough great things about them!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Honey Bunch 11

shella · Married on 01/06/2019

My wedding was beautiful & elegant. Carole is a sweet heart from the first day I met her. I knew I didn’t have to go else where.

Services was amazing. Prices affordable. I’m so glad I hired Honey Bunch. They are the best. Carole and Jill are amazing. Thank you so much Corole for everything.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Justine

Justine Sargent · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful!

They were so easy to work with and delivered exactly what we wanted for our wedding day! Working with them long distance for a destination wedding was a breeze, and we could not have been happier with how our flowers turned out! Thanks Honey Bunch!

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Honey Bunch 12
    Honey Bunch 13

Jenny · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely perfect!

My experience with Honey Bunch for my wedding was nothing short of amazing. Carole, the owner, is an absolute joy to work with - very professional, extremely talented, and responsive. I had to hire Honey Bunch late in my wedding planning due to other florists not working out, and Carole and her team were able to accommodate my needs quickly and exactly to my specifications. Given all that, I expected the flowers to be beautiful based on my experience working with Carole and her team planning my wedding, but the flowers were BEYOND my expectations. Absolutely stunning. We received sooo many comments from guests on how beautiful the flowers were! The bouquets, table arrangements, church arrangements - everything was 10/10. I highly recommend Honey Bunch!!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Honey Bunch 14
    Honey Bunch 15
    Honey Bunch 16
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/03/2018

ABSOLUTELY amazing | Caring & super friendly team

I am so thankful my friend Jen refereed Carole with Honey Bunch to me. From the first phone call this kind woman knew I needed her help. She made it happen and I was her third wedding of the day. We met in person and it was like talking with a friend. She is super helpful and LISTENS to everything you say as she expresses how she is going to help make your day beautiful. Carole and her team are passionate about who they are and what they do. Carole and her assistant Jill are very communicative which was a huge plus, they both assist with making this an unforgettable experience. Honey Bunch did an amazing job and I can not wait to use them for all of our family florist needs moving forward.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Honey Bunch 17
    Honey Bunch 18
    Honey Bunch 19
    Honey Bunch 20

Amy · Married on 10/26/2018

Affordable, elegant floral designs

Carol and her team met all of our needs on our tight budget, and they were so warm and truly made it fun to pick our florals and greenery for our day. We were able to get all of the live plant elements we envisioned for our wedding. They were even flexible with us when our venue had very specific criteria for our arch. On the day of the wedding, Nacho went above and beyond to make sure my bouquet and the corsages were exactly what we wanted. Thank you Honey Bunch!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/20/2018

Truly beautiful flowers!

Carole and Jill provided us with such beautiful flowers for our wedding, and they were so great to work with! The centerpieces were gorgeous as were all our flowers.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Honey Bunch 21
    Honey Bunch 22
    Honey Bunch 23
    Honey Bunch 24

Louann · Married on 10/20/2018

Warm, sincere, careful thought

Beautiful flowers. Exactly what we envisioned. Warm, sincere, careful thought went into all the plans and preparation. We were so comfortable with Carole and Jill right from the beginning we felt like we had been friends for years. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience and we will recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Sam · Married on 10/06/2018

Carole, Jill and the rest of the team at Honey Bunch were fabulous! They were extremely kind, caring, calming, responsive, reliable and cost efficient... everything a bride wants when they're planning a wedding! They took the time to listen to my wants and delivered as expected. My wedding venue looked magical thanks to their flower expertise and design. They are genuinely good people and made me feel so special.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Honey Bunch 25
    Honey Bunch 26
    Honey Bunch 27
    Honey Bunch 28

Beth · Married on 08/18/2018

Carole, Jill, and team were amazing. We planned our Florida wedding from Minnesota which was sometimes difficult. Carole and Jill managed to give us exactly (and I mean EXACTLY) what I had in mind. The flowers were actually better than I had imagined. My fiancée was very impressed with the professionalism of the two women who set up the trellis and got all the bouquets ready. Definitely recommend Honey Bunch!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Honey Bunch 29
    Honey Bunch 30

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2018

Carole and Jill are absolutely amazing! Their prices are extremely reasonable and they do a fantastic job! They keep you updated constantly and are such a pleasure to work with. The centerpieces for my wedding were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. The arch they made me for the ceremony was everything I dreamed it would be. The bouquets came out exactly how I wanted them to also. I do not have a single complaint, everything was breathtaking and I received so many compliments. I highly recommend hiring Honey Bunch!!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Honey Bunch 31
    Honey Bunch 32
    Honey Bunch 33
    Honey Bunch 34
    Honey Bunch 35
    Honey Bunch 36

Monique · Married on 05/24/2018

If you are looking for the most amazing florist, HONEY BUNCH is definitly the one you will HAVE to choose.
    The first time I met Carole and I was at HONEY BUNCH I fell in love.
    First of all Carole is very honest, she works with any budget, and she will make you feel so comfortable, and for any budget she work Out of love, she cares about every wedding.
    She is so patient and professional, she is very flexible with her schedule too, she is so responsible that everything will be perfect and the bride will feel exactly the way she wanna feel.
    She cares about every details in the wedding. She love what she does and no doubt her team is amazing exactly like her
    They made my dream come true, my flowers arrangements was Unbelievable! and the flowers stays so long I have had all my flowers bouquet for 2 weeks! My flowers bouquet was the most amazing I have ever seen!
    Beyond the beautiful flowers arrangements Carole is one of the mot amazing person I met. She is so nice and kind, so generous and so honest and the flowers are beautiful.
    There will be not enough words to describe how lucky and happy I am that I picked Honey bunch as my florist for my wedding.
    Carole from HONEY BUNCH is part of my happiest day of my life!
    I love you Carole!

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • almostashupe

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

The staff at Honey Bunch is great. They are very helpful in picking out flowers to go with your theme and color scheme. Our flowers were beyond beautiful.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Honey Bunch 37
    Honey Bunch 38
    Honey Bunch 39

Lynda · Married on 05/06/2018

I highly recommend Honeybunch florist. Carol (the owner) and her team were able to replicate the exact bouquets from a photo of silk flowers I showed her and came out beautiful! Carol and her team went above and beyond the call of duty! They were professional, courteous, accommodating, and very talented designers. Carol is well knowledged with flowers and it shows in her work!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Honey Bunch 44
    Honey Bunch 45
    Honey Bunch 46

Jenn · Married on 04/21/2018

Honey Bunch florist was not only the most reasonable florist I went to when planning my wedding - but they were the sweetest people I encountered in the process. They listened to me when I told them exactly what I wanted.... they were on time and efficient the day of the wedding. Carole, Jill, and the rest of their team couldn't have been better! Thank you all again for everything!!! Happy Bride - Jennifer

Sent on 04/24/2018

Soraia · Married on 03/24/2018

Honey Bunch did a spectacular job at my daughter's wedding at Pier 66 in Fort Lauderdale. Carole is amazing, so kind and very detailed oriented. Our guests all are very impressed with the quality of the flowers, the beauty of the arrangements, and how gracefully it fit into the whole decoration theme. We are more than happy with Honey Bunch and we 100% recommend Honey Bunch for your wedding day. Believe me, you will be very, very happy! Wishing you all a happy wedding planning. Enjoy every minute! :)

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Honey Bunch 47
    Honey Bunch 48

Tatiana · Married on 03/23/2018

Carole and the rest of the Honey Bunch team did a spectacular job at my wedding. They communicated with me throughout the planning process to make sure that my wedding flowers turned out exactly how I imagined. Everything was perfect. Thank you!! I cannot recommend this florist enough.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Terri · Married on 02/04/2018

Carol at Honey Bunch was so patient and caring and kind. The bouquet and boutonniere was more gorgeous, better than we imagined! and her prices were exceptional as well as her talent.

Sent on 04/01/2018
    Honey Bunch 49

Jen · Married on 01/19/2018

Carole and Jill thank you so much for the beautiful flowers for our wedding day!! I had the most beautiful arrangements I have honestly ever seen! The cost of their work compared with other florists cannot be beat.

They contacted me the week prior to the wedding just to make sure everything was perfect!

I highly recommend Honey Bunch, especially for you wedding day!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Valerie · Married on 11/11/2017

I was overall beyond happy with the service that was provided to us by Carole and her team at Honey Bunch Florist in Lighthouse Point for our wedding in Pompano Beach November 2017. Carole was an absolute sweetheart and actually took the time to have normal conversation and get to know me through the wedding planning process. Not to mention, she frequently checked in via email to ensure everything was going as planned and if I needed anything. She was not a day of planner, but she certainly acted like one! All of this even as a hurricane hit South Florida within 6 weeks of the wedding which affected her business and the other events they were working on. Initially, our visions didn't quite line up (it was mostly due to my indecisiveness and lack of preparedness) but after a few skype calls and one in-person meeting before the big day, the Honey Bunch team brought to life exactly what I wanted. Lush greens with hints of soft tropical colors and a little gold detail for each piece. She didn't try to force anything on me that I didn't want, as I was aiming for simple, organic beauty, which I really appreciated. Had I have wanted to go the more ornate route, she had binders full of options as well as an imaginative creativity that would complement any occasion.
    Of all my vendors, my florist was my favorite! I got the vibe that she actually cared about my husband and I, which was confirmed with a surprise gift in a day-of good luck charm.
    I'm biased, but I think her compassion and hard work stems from her prior line of business ;)
    The arrangements and bouquets and touches of detail I ended up with were gorgeous.
    Thank you so much Honey Bunch!!! I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for any kind of floral touches to events of all kinds in South Florida. I'll be sure to use them for any floral delivery in the future, big or small, as will my family as my mom and MIL were also very impressed with the overall experience.

Sent on 03/10/2018
    Honey Bunch 57
    Honey Bunch 58
    Honey Bunch 59

Kara · Married on 10/29/2017

This shop did the flowers for my wedding, I received so many compliments . Carole and her staff are very helpful and are with you every step and will answer any question. Jill personally delivered my flowers to the venue and when I got was more then I could have ever imagined .

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • FMP

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Honey Bunch is the best decision that I made on my wedding planning journey. I had heard horror stories of how expensive real flowers can be, but when I found HB it was such a relief! Their flowers are beautiful and healthy, not to mention VERY affordable! Carole and Jill were so friendly and accommodating. They listened to everything I wanted and executed it perfectly. I would definitely recommend Honey Bunch to my friends and family, and I cannot thank them enough for all of the beautiful floral arrangements they made for my wedding. Thank you all!!!!

Sent on 12/15/2017