My Wedding Musician

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$600 Most Popular Price

My Wedding Musician is a wedding music and entertainment company operating out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Ed Horowitz is a multi-talented musician specializing in violin, guitar, ukulele, and mandolin. He offers a highly personalized service for clients celebrating their long-awaited wedding. With over two decades of rich experience, Ed not only has the expertise to bring your dream event to life through the power of music, but does so in a fashion making it 'uniquely yours'.

In additon to complete PA systems for your ceremony, cocktail hour, (and should you wish) reception, Ed takes great pride in offering an unusually high level of discussing every facet of your special day, and will work with your planner and officiant ensuring everything runs smoothly and stress free.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$350

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$600

Music During Breaks
Sample Music
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Vocals

• Jennifer
    Jennifer K. Married on 05/21/2022

Ed is your guy!

From the initial consult, it became clear to me that Ed is THE musician you must have. Ed is extremely talented and plays 4 instruments - guitar, violin, mandolin, and ukulele. He is very detail-oriented and knows how to take the lead and plan an evening to remember. Ed has quite the repertoire of music and is there to help guide you in selecting music for your ceremony. I had requested a song to walk down the aisle that Ed never heard of before. Without hesitation, he asked me to play it so he could hear it. After hearing it briefly, he was able to play along with the music and agreed that would be my song. Wow I was impressed! It was apparent that Ed invested a lot of time in preparation for my wedding so that everyone had a memorable experience. I received lots of feedback from my guests about how much they thoroughly enjoyed hearing Ed’s music. I highly recommend him ten times over!
    Chris D. Married on 04/23/2022

Ed Rocks!!

Ed was truly one of the highlights of our big day. I promise, nobody will care more about your wedding, besides bride and groom, than Ed will. He will take the time to make sure everything is perfect, you are happy, and that everyone is on the same page. He was a bright spot for us throughout the entire process 💙

My Wedding Musician's reply:

HI Chris and hope you and Shaina are enjoying "married life'! (and considering how super nice you both are, I can't imagine how you wouldn't be :) Thank you for all the kind words, and allow me to say that you were a 'bright spot' for me as well, as I had such a delightful time working with you both on your wedding and seeing it come together so beautifully at The Oceanic! Take good care of each other, and if I could ever be of service to you for 'anything' in the future please don't hesitate to call me, it would be GREAT to see you both again! Warmest Wishes Always, ED

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

My Wedding Musician 1
Exclusive

Ultimate Bridal Beauty Ultimate Bridal Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ed Horwitz is absolutely wonderful. He performed at my step-mothers 90th birthday party. Everyone loved his performance and the music selections. Ed has also performed a several weddings that we have also worked on. He is so versatile and can perform any genre of music that you choose.

Kim's White Dove Release Kim's White Dove Release Wedding Musicians

I have worked with Ed at many special events over the years. Ed is a very talented musician. I highly recommend Ed for all events. He adds a special touch and is very personable.

Smile Event Photography Smile Event Photography Wedding Photographers

This guy is great! Really loves what he does which is so important.

8901 NW 79 St. Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33321

Anytime
Location of (My Wedding Musician)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding