My Wedding Musician Reviews

331 Reviews for My Wedding Musician

• Michael

Michael C. · Married on 06/27/2021

A True Professional

My wife and I were crazy enough to think we can plan a wedding by ourselves in 3 months—and somehow we did it.

One of my mandatories during the process was music. I did a ton of searching online, but when I found Ed and read the reviews, I knew he was the one.

Without a doubt, I attribute the success of the ceremony and reception to Ed's thoughtful approach to his role in the wedding. His experience is apparent through his attention to detail, recommendations and advice he gives us every step of the way.

I tell my wife that we hired him to play music at the ceremony, but he ended up as our honorary wedding planner.

If he's available, you better book him.

Sent on 07/24/2021

Michelle L. · Married on 05/08/2021

very memorable and personalized experience!

Ed was fantastic in all aspects! He worked closely with us to customize the soundtrack for our entire wedding-- prelude, processional, recessional, cocktail hour music, first dance, song dedication requests, dinner music etc. and even turned us on to some things we never considered. Our zoom meetings with him were one of the most fun parts of the wedding planning process! He is an extremely skilled arranger--my husband chose a very technically demanding piece, originally composed for guitar, and Ed made a wonderful violin rendition! Additionally he transformed a beautiful video game piece into something that you would expect to hear in any concert hall, for my processional song. Aside from his skills as a musician, Ed is also a fantastic communicator. From the day we booked him up until the day of our ceremony on 5/8/21 he was always in touch, kept to his deadlines and never had us concerned about his involvement in the wedding. He was always on top of things, proactive and very organized. Not only will Ed work well with you, but he is also a great team player with other vendors. Last but not least he was a giant hit with our guests and even with the venue's staff. We are so glad we booked him as he was integral to our wedding day being so special, memorable and seamless. He truly wants the couple to be happy on their special day and it shows!

Sent on 05/15/2021

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Michelle, hi and hope all is well and you're enjoying 'married life' with you Adrian! In all honesty, I don't know 'how' to thank you enough for ALL your kind words in your review, so allow me to simply say that I LOVED working with you on all the details of your truly unique wedding, and for the opportunity of sharing it all with your friends and family! *and I'm still playing Streets Of Whiterun in my head, and seeing you come into that beautiful song was something I'll not forget!
    Again, THANK YOU for all the fond memories of our time together, (both via ZOOM and finally meeting you in person) and sincerely wishing you both a lifetime of love, health, happiness, and prosperity....you are indeed deserving of every bit of it!
    Your friend always, ED :)

Jennifer J. · Married on 04/11/2021

Ed is Amazing! You Should Hire Him

I wasn’t sure we needed a musician for or cocktail hour and ceremony. I was SO WRONG! Our wedding was meant to be on the beach, very laid-back, with few frills. But a family member encouraged us to speak with Ed, and I’m so glad! He brought a classy, beachy vibe to our wedding that made the event absolutely perfect. He met with my fiancé and I a couple of times virtually (we’re out of state) to get a feel for who we were as a couple, and he even made some amazing recommendations for songs that he could play. We had a silly request to include Disney’s “Lava” song, and he incorporated it into our stand ceremony. It was more beautiful and more perfect than I could’ve ever imagined. Despite a torrential downpour on the day of our wedding, it didn’t matter. The music helped us feel like we were still on the beach, and everyone had a fabulous time. I would recommend Ed to anyone! He’s your guy.

Sent on 05/01/2021

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Hi Jennifer, and THANK YOU for all your kind words, and yes, I'm SO GLAD that you were 'SO WRONG' as it led me to getting to know you and Steve, and the opportunity to share in your most charming, and most lovely wedding! I LAVA'D IT, lol! (and thank you also for having me play your cocktail hour as I had a blast playing for all your kind, and fun, guests!)
    Again, thank for choosing me as your wedding musician. and sharing your special day with me, and please give a big volcano LAVA hug to your hubby from me! :)

Emily · Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing musician

Not only was he amazing on all of the instruments he played on, he helped us with so many things before and during ceremony. He helped us conduct our rehearsal and was willing to help us with last minutes changes. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking to add a little something special to their ceremony.

Sent on 04/10/2021

Daniel G. · Married on 03/14/2021

Ed was the perfect choice

Ed is very talented and can deliver on whatever it is your trying to do with your ceremony as well as your reception. Also an easy person to communicate with and work with.

Sent on 04/04/2021
  • Caitlin

Caitlin B. · Married on 01/23/2021

Where do i begin?

My husband I recently got married on 1/23/21 in Boca Raton, Florida and all I can say is out of all my vendors, Ed was the best. The reason is for many but being a very detail oriented bride, Ed is exactly what you want! He helped us plan out every moment of the ceremony, and for me it is all about the details!! His talent of playing multiple instruments, taking the time to hand pick with us a different song for each walk during the ceremony, it was so extra and beautiful. All of my guests loved him playing for them at my cocktail hour while they sipped champagne and enjoyed food, he made it feel magical!!
    He answered all questions, coached us through what we didn't know, on time with everything, and made sure he was in touch with all of MY OTHER vendors to the point that they wanted to let me know "oh don't worry we have already been in contact with ED" As a bride this is what you want to hear, you have enough to deal with.
    Also a plus is he brings speakers, and microphones- most places do not tell you but they are not always included automatically with your venue so you will have to source this out- but why not hire someone as talented as Ed to have live music at your event and provides those things that you will already need! It is such an elegant and charming thing to add for your wedding ceremony. If you're considering to have someone for live music - Ed is your guy!!!!

Caitlin & Zachary

Sent on 02/11/2021

My Wedding Musician's reply:

OK...now it's MY turn to say "where do I begin"? (lol) I remember when we first met in person at your home before Covid came to discuss your ceremony details, and found both you and Zach such a warm and delightful couple and was so honored that you chose me for your BIG DAY! It took a while for it to finally happen after getting postponed, but when it finally came...WOW...it was sure worth the wait on my end! The setting at The Addison was perfect, your song choices were phenomenal, and everyone looked gorgeous...'especially' the bride. Thank you for all your kind words and providing such a fond memory for this 'old soul' and with all my heart wishing you both ALL THE VERY BEST for a lifetime of love and happines! :)

Tom · Married on 01/23/2021

Great music vendor

Ed was fantastic and ended up being an integral part of our day. He was there early, VERY organized, and went above and beyond. We had a small wedding due to COVID and Ed was nice enough to accommodate our special request to play some Star Wars songs on the ukulele. I would recommend dealing with Ed as he was very professional, communicated well with us leading up to the event, and went above what was required to make sure our special event went well. The guests really enjoyed his non-Star Wars selections as well, setting the mood for a great day.

Sent on 02/21/2021

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Hi Tom and hope you both are enjoying 'married life' as much as I do! Thank you for all your kind words, and please know full well that your Imperial March / Star Wars ukulele ceremony is 'way high' on my list of unusual weddings, and I LOVED every minute of it! Thank you for choosing me as your wedding musician, and wishing you both ALL THE VERY BEST!!!
  • Yuliya

Yuliya L. · Married on 01/12/2021

Josh and Yuliya Wedding 1/12/2021

Ed is not only amazingly talented at playing his instruments, he is very personal, thoughtful and thorough. He put in a lot of time communicating with us, and our other vendors to make sure the ceremony and reception ran smoothly and just like we wanted it to be. He took his time with us when we were choosing the songs and it was obvious that Ed wanted our wedding to be perfect for us. Moreover, Ed is very kind, warm and welcoming. I definitely recommend him if looking for a musician for your wedding!!

Sent on 01/16/2021

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Yuliya, hi and Thank You for all the kind words and for choosing me to share in your special day...and what a special day it was! :) Your wedding was proof that even with only 8 people in attendance, that's no reason not to treat it as if there were 800. From your gorgeous ceremony on the beach at Costa D'Este, to your reception with dancing, a bouquet toss, and speeches, I had SUCH a wonderful time enjoying your company and seeing it all come together so beautifully! Thank you again, and sincerely wishing you and Josh желаю вам всего самого наилучшего! (ALL THE BEST)

Kenneth K. · Married on 12/12/2020

Engaging, gregarious, thoughtful, experienced, humorous and simply the best!

We were looking for wedding musicians for a small, intimate December 2020 wedding, and I found Ed Horowitz and several others. I set out to do phone interviews, and Ed was the first, and the moment we connected in zoom, we knew we had found the right musician for our wedding, and cancelled other calls. Ed is attentive, gregarious, thorough, thoughtful, witty and an excellent planner, with a diverse repertoire and helped us find the perfect music from the processional to the brunch reception, and everything in between. Ed is a joy to work with and we connected instantly. Throughout the process, we met multiple times in zoom, and Ed engaged, and probed, and asked more questions - as he sought to get to know us, and understand what would make our day perfect. It was! Thank you Ed Horowitz!

Sent on 12/24/2020

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Kenneth, hi and THANK YOU so much for submitting a review for me and all the kind words! WHAT an incredible wedding you had at the Marriott Hutchinson Island and from your heartfelt ceremony - to your wonderful (and fun!) reception, I enjoyed every minute of our time together via Zoom and finally meeting you both 'in person'! Thank you again for choosing me for your wedding, wishing you and Marianna ALL THE BEST, and please give her a hug from 'moi'! Miss you guys - ED
  • JT Stone

Jt Stone · Married on 09/04/2020

Ed is absolutely AMAZING!!

We found Ed in searching the internet for our destination wedding on 9/4/2020, and thank the lord we did! Ed was absolutely amazing! He was very responsive and helpful in picking what songs we wanted played during our ceremony, and was very attentive to details. Since we live in Ohio, and he's in Florida, we were able to have multiple video calls with him where he played all of the songs we wanted to include, as well as played other songs for other parts of the ceremony that we weren't sure what songs we needed. He made the planning process absolutely stress free, as he handled all of the ceremony details from seating arrangements, timing, songs, and cuing our wedding planner for when to start our bridal party down the aisle. Ed is a 10/10 and an absolute amazing musician! Thank you so much Ed!!!

Sent on 09/07/2020

My Wedding Musician's reply:

JT! Ity is I that would like to thank YOU for all the many kind words, choosing me as your wedding musician, and submitted this lovely review for me! It was an absolute pleasure working with the both of you as well, and to have finally met you and Lauren as well! Thank you again for the beautiful memory of our time together, and wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Jlequitaj

Nikki J. · Married on 08/08/2020

Mrs Nikki Jono

I enjoyed working with Mr Ed he was very helpful very professional and fun to work with I highly recommend him to the fullest to anyone. He will make sure your wedding will run beautifully.

Sent on 09/10/2020

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Nikki and Nariah, thank you for your kind words, and I too had a lot of fun working with you on all the details, conducting your rehearsal, playing for the ceremony and cocktail hour...and MC'ing for your grand entrance as well! Thank you for bringing me up to Savannah, and it was a wonderful vacation for me and my wife, in addition to your wedding! Please give everyone my very best, 'especially' the bride and groom!

Carlos Z. · Married on 07/20/2020

Amazing service!

Ed was amazing! my wedding was small and cuzy, and Ed made the atmosphere really really nice! Also, he was really detail oriented to what my wife wanted and that help a lot!
    100% Recommended

Sent on 07/23/2020

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Hey Carlos! Thank you for the reviewing me and all your kind words...and it was a PLEASURE being a part of your special day! ALL THE BEST, Ed

Megan K. · Married on 03/14/2020

Professional, talented, courteous, and a pleasure to work with!

Ed is not only a fantastic musician, but a fantastic person. He made wedding planning so enjoyable. He was easy to talk to, thorough with his questions and planning, and went above and beyond anything we expected. We had 4 different instruments played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. His talent is superb and is ability to incorporate the little details made all the difference on our wedding day. Our guests loved being serenaded by Ed! Thank you Ed for helping to make our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 04/04/2020

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Megan, hi and THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kind words and taking a moment to review me! I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed working with you and Amy and seeing it come together so beautifully at the Davie Old Schoolhouse! (and just in the nick of time right?) Please take good care of each other and yourselves and here's hoping our paths will cross again someday soon! ALL THE BEST, ED

Donna W. · Married on 02/15/2020

Could not be more pleased!

I can't say enough great things about Ed! He was such a pleasure to work with and im so greatful we found him! He came to our home to play for us and we hired him right away. He was so meticulous with every detail. Not only did he play for our ceremony and cocktail hour but he coordinated our entire ceremony! He switched from violin to guitar during our ceremony and it was everything I wanted. We got to pick all our own songs and he played them beautifully! He helped with our rehearsal and im so thankful because he was so thorough and the day of everyone knew what they were doing. I highly recommend using Ed!

Sent on 03/30/2020

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Donna, hi and hope all is well for you and Nick and you're enjoying 'married life'! THANK YOU for all your wonderful words and recommendation, and believe me, it is I who is thankful you chose me to share in your special day...I LOVED IT! Stay well, take good care, and wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness! ALL THE VERY BEST, ED

Michelle F. · Married on 02/12/2020

Top notch from the beginning to the end!

Simply put, Ed is amazing! From our initial consultation all the way through to our wedding night, Ed was invested in our event! He is knowledgeable, has great ideas, and helped to create an amazing ceremony and fabulous cocktail hour and reception! I feel so lucky that I found Ed!

Sent on 01/06/2020

My Wedding Musician's reply:

HI Michelle and hope all is well for you and Kurt! First off allow to say THANK YOU for choosing me for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and I had a great time working with you on everything at the Pelican Grand! Your wedding could not have been more enjoyable for me as you were so nice and easy to be around! Thank you again for submitting a review and sincerely wish you ALL THE BEST....you deserve it! :)
  • sandra

Sandra · Married on 01/18/2020

From the moment you contact Ed you can instantly notice he'll be there for you 100%. Mr. Ed is such a sweetheart. Pays attention to details and offers exquisite advice to make your event memorable. If you want a specific current song, he'll play it for you. For my vow renewal, as my husband walked in with our daughters, he played the Army song which was Ed's suggestion. My husband is a 24 year retired veteran. For my entrance with my son, he played All of Me. It was beautiful. Everyone enjoyed his performance. The ceremony and cocktail hour were on different levels at the venue. But not a problem for Ed. He walks up and down back and forth to where guests are as he plays his instruments. Thank you Ed.

Sent on 12/28/2014

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Sandra, hi and THANK YOU for all the kind words and for the opportunity to share in your BIG DAY! It was a 'pleasure' meeting you and your lovely family, and am seeing everyone clapping to Jose coming down the aisle to the Army song was really a thrill for me too! BEST WISHES ALWAYS!
  • Kai

Kai A. · Married on 12/08/2019

Wonderful wedding musician

We were so happy to have Ed Horowitz as our musician, DJ and coordinator for our wedding at Flamingo Gardens on December 8th 2019. He did an amazing job making our dream wedding possible. As we were planning from abroad, Ed coordinated the schedule with us, making sure that the entire day would be planned flawlessly. He was very flexible and we could discuss all details via skype. We had a great time picking our songs from the prelude to the reception. Ed has an amazing repertoire of songs and melodies to choose from (if you need some inspiration) but he also can transform any contemporary song you like and make it part of your wedding.

Ed put his soul and passion into our wedding and delivered a great performance. Thanks to his flexibility and focus even to the smallest detail, it all came together effortlessly.
    Thank you, Ed for being part of this wonderful day.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Benjamin A. · Married on 07/06/2019

Extremely Helpful

We really enjoyed working with Ed. When meeting him for the first time Ed helped put together the perfect wedding with his suggestions. On the day of the ceremony Ed made sure everything went smooth working with the coordinator, florist and officiant. We were extremely happy with the music, and the choices of songs he helped us with. Ed was as much a part of our wedding planning as he was a musician.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing!!!

Ed was professional and made the wedding day an amazing experience with his beautiful music and upbeat energy. Our guest adored him and had nothing but great things to say about him. He went above and beyond to make our wedding day everything we dreamed of! For example, he learned a traditional Peruvian song to play for the wedding procession, and it sounded better than the original. Highly recommend Ed to anyone who wishes to have an amazing event!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Gonzalo

Gonzalo A. · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Musician and DJ Highly recommend

Ed is the best decision we ever made for outback wedding. His attention to detail are spectacular, he’s an amazing musician but much much more than that. Thanks to Ed he helped us put some order and Coordinate the order of everything going on the ceremony and afterwards the dinner and party that followed. If your on the fence of looking for an amazing musician and do Look no more Ed is your guy. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Gonzalo and Kailyn! THANK YOU for choosing me as your musician and DJ for your wedding, and loved 'every minute' of our time together planning and seeing it come together so beautifully! (and I had a blast watching everyone dance with the glow wands!) Take good care and wishing you both ALL THE BEST!
  • Erica

Erica B. · Married on 05/02/2019

A Talented Musician for our ceremony

My husband and I wanted to have a Hawaiian-esque feel to our wedding here in FL. We wanted to incorporate some ukulele into our ceremony and cocktail hour music. Who would have thought that we would google Ukulele Wedding Players and would find someone, let alone someone local? We were so fortunate to come across Ed Horowitz to play at our wedding. Not only does he play ukulele but also violin, mandolin, and guitar. He is very multi-talented! He came to our house to demonstrate prior to hiring him. Later, we set up another appointment to pick our music for the ceremony. He was incredibly helpful giving suggestions and nailing down the perfect set-list for our day. He did not disappoint on the day of the wedding. The music complemented the ceremony that we designed perfectly. My husband and I highly recommend Ed Horowitz for your special events. He will definitely elevate the ambiance of your event while simultaneously adding a unique flare!

Sent on 05/12/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Erica, hi and hope all is well for you and Ken and your enjoying 'married life'! (it's nice isn't it? :) Thank you for all the kind words and allow me to say it was a pleasure indeed to have been your wedding musician! I LOVED the ukulele selections of I'm Your's and the Hawaiian Wedding Song, and the memory of seeing you come down the aisle to Pachelbel's Canon (which I know you played yourself back in your school days) at The Addison is something I'll always cherish. Take good care of each other and wishing you both ALL THE BEST!

Shoshana · Married on 04/27/2019

A fantastic wedding musician!

Ed Horowitz is a true gem and I’m so grateful that we secured him as our wedding musician. Ed added a beautiful element to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, so much so that our guests are still raving about him! Ed went above and beyond in making our wedding memorable and unique. Ed spent countless hours with my husband and I by crafting a wonderful playlist - which he played live with several instruments! Ed was professional, detailed oriented and passionate about making our wedding a great event. Ed always made himself available by video chat since we lived out-of-state, which made our planning so much easier. My husband and I highly recommend Ed for any special occasion!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2019

Best Vendor Choice

Outstanding! Warm fun romantic

Sent on 04/28/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Amanda, hi and THANK YOU for the honor of serving as the musician and DJ for your gorgeous wedding at the Hutchinson Island Marriott! Both you and Nick were super outstanding, warm, romantic and FUN too, and wishing you a lifetime of Love and Happiness!

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2019

Go with Ed!

I booked Ed pretty close to my wedding date and it was the best decision! I found him on wedding wire and emailed him right away as there were so many positive reviews. Off the bat he had ideas I hadn't even thought of - such as a PA system so our guests could hear our vows and our officiant, and different songs for the officiant, bridal party, groom, and myself. We are so thankful to Ed for making our day perfect and adding wonderful music that really completed our ceremony. We HIGHLY recommend Ed!!!!

Sent on 04/16/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Hi Michelle and Thank You for all the kind words, and sending you and Fabian BIG Texas hugs and congratulations on your gorgeous destination wedding at Ocean Manor! If you ever find yourselves in South Florida again, give me a call so we can have lunch together (on me, of course :) and until then, take care and wishing you both ALL THE BEST!