My Wedding Musician Reviews

321 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

321 Reviews for My Wedding Musician

Megan Kim · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Professional, talented, courteous, and a pleasure to work with!

Ed is not only a fantastic musician, but a fantastic person. He made wedding planning so enjoyable. He was easy to talk to, thorough with his questions and planning, and went above and beyond anything we expected. We had 4 different instruments played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. His talent is superb and is ability to incorporate the little details made all the difference on our wedding day. Our guests loved being serenaded by Ed! Thank you Ed for helping to make our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 04/04/2020

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Megan, hi and THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kind words and taking a moment to review me! I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed working with you and Amy and seeing it come together so beautifully at the Davie Old Schoolhouse! (and just in the nick of time right?) Please take good care of each other and yourselves and here's hoping our paths will cross again someday soon! ALL THE BEST, ED
  • JT Stone

JT Stone · Married on 09/04/2020

Ed is absolutely AMAZING!!

We found Ed in searching the internet for our destination wedding on 9/4/2020, and thank the lord we did! Ed was absolutely amazing! He was very responsive and helpful in picking what songs we wanted played during our ceremony, and was very attentive to details. Since we live in Ohio, and he's in Florida, we were able to have multiple video calls with him where he played all of the songs we wanted to include, as well as played other songs for other parts of the ceremony that we weren't sure what songs we needed. He made the planning process absolutely stress free, as he handled all of the ceremony details from seating arrangements, timing, songs, and cuing our wedding planner for when to start our bridal party down the aisle. Ed is a 10/10 and an absolute amazing musician! Thank you so much Ed!!!

Sent on 09/07/2020

My Wedding Musician's reply:

JT! Ity is I that would like to thank YOU for all the many kind words, choosing me as your wedding musician, and submitted this lovely review for me! It was an absolute pleasure working with the both of you as well, and to have finally met you and Lauren as well! Thank you again for the beautiful memory of our time together, and wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Nariah

Nariah Mcknight-Ravnell · Married on 08/08/2020

Mrs Nikki Jono

I enjoyed working with Mr Ed he was very helpful very professional and fun to work with I highly recommend him to the fullest to anyone. He will make sure your wedding will run beautifully.

Sent on 09/10/2020

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Nikki and Nariah, thank you for your kind words, and I too had a lot of fun working with you on all the details, conducting your rehearsal, playing for the ceremony and cocktail hour...and MC'ing for your grand entrance as well! Thank you for bringing me up to Savannah, and it was a wonderful vacation for me and my wife, in addition to your wedding! Please give everyone my very best, 'especially' the bride and groom!

Carlos Zunino · Married on 07/20/2020

Amazing service!

Ed was amazing! my wedding was small and cuzy, and Ed made the atmosphere really really nice! Also, he was really detail oriented to what my wife wanted and that help a lot!
    100% Recommended

Sent on 07/23/2020

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Hey Carlos! Thank you for the reviewing me and all your kind words...and it was a PLEASURE being a part of your special day! ALL THE BEST, Ed

Donna whitesall · Married on 02/15/2020

Could not be more pleased!

I can't say enough great things about Ed! He was such a pleasure to work with and im so greatful we found him! He came to our home to play for us and we hired him right away. He was so meticulous with every detail. Not only did he play for our ceremony and cocktail hour but he coordinated our entire ceremony! He switched from violin to guitar during our ceremony and it was everything I wanted. We got to pick all our own songs and he played them beautifully! He helped with our rehearsal and im so thankful because he was so thorough and the day of everyone knew what they were doing. I highly recommend using Ed!

Sent on 03/30/2020

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Donna, hi and hope all is well for you and Nick and you're enjoying 'married life'! THANK YOU for all your wonderful words and recommendation, and believe me, it is I who is thankful you chose me to share in your special day...I LOVED IT! Stay well, take good care, and wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness! ALL THE VERY BEST, ED
  • Michelle

Michelle Fremund · Married on 02/12/2020

Top notch from the beginning to the end!

Simply put, Ed is amazing! From our initial consultation all the way through to our wedding night, Ed was invested in our event! He is knowledgeable, has great ideas, and helped to create an amazing ceremony and fabulous cocktail hour and reception! I feel so lucky that I found Ed!

Sent on 01/06/2020

My Wedding Musician's reply:

HI Michelle and hope all is well for you and Kurt! First off allow to say THANK YOU for choosing me for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and I had a great time working with you on everything at the Pelican Grand! Your wedding could not have been more enjoyable for me as you were so nice and easy to be around! Thank you again for submitting a review and sincerely wish you ALL THE BEST....you deserve it! :)
  • sandra

sandra · Married on 01/18/2020

From the moment you contact Ed you can instantly notice he'll be there for you 100%. Mr. Ed is such a sweetheart. Pays attention to details and offers exquisite advice to make your event memorable. If you want a specific current song, he'll play it for you. For my vow renewal, as my husband walked in with our daughters, he played the Army song which was Ed's suggestion. My husband is a 24 year retired veteran. For my entrance with my son, he played All of Me. It was beautiful. Everyone enjoyed his performance. The ceremony and cocktail hour were on different levels at the venue. But not a problem for Ed. He walks up and down back and forth to where guests are as he plays his instruments. Thank you Ed.

Sent on 12/28/2014

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Sandra, hi and THANK YOU for all the kind words and for the opportunity to share in your BIG DAY! It was a 'pleasure' meeting you and your lovely family, and am seeing everyone clapping to Jose coming down the aisle to the Army song was really a thrill for me too! BEST WISHES ALWAYS!
  • Kai

Kai Angelone · Married on 12/08/2019

Wonderful wedding musician

We were so happy to have Ed Horowitz as our musician, DJ and coordinator for our wedding at Flamingo Gardens on December 8th 2019. He did an amazing job making our dream wedding possible. As we were planning from abroad, Ed coordinated the schedule with us, making sure that the entire day would be planned flawlessly. He was very flexible and we could discuss all details via skype. We had a great time picking our songs from the prelude to the reception. Ed has an amazing repertoire of songs and melodies to choose from (if you need some inspiration) but he also can transform any contemporary song you like and make it part of your wedding.

Ed put his soul and passion into our wedding and delivered a great performance. Thanks to his flexibility and focus even to the smallest detail, it all came together effortlessly.
    Thank you, Ed for being part of this wonderful day.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Benjamin and Jenny Fisher · Married on 07/06/2019

Extremely Helpful

We really enjoyed working with Ed. When meeting him for the first time Ed helped put together the perfect wedding with his suggestions. On the day of the ceremony Ed made sure everything went smooth working with the coordinator, florist and officiant. We were extremely happy with the music, and the choices of songs he helped us with. Ed was as much a part of our wedding planning as he was a musician.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing!!!

Ed was professional and made the wedding day an amazing experience with his beautiful music and upbeat energy. Our guest adored him and had nothing but great things to say about him. He went above and beyond to make our wedding day everything we dreamed of! For example, he learned a traditional Peruvian song to play for the wedding procession, and it sounded better than the original. Highly recommend Ed to anyone who wishes to have an amazing event!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Gonzalo

Gonzalo and Kailyn Huarcaya · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Musician and DJ Highly recommend

Ed is the best decision we ever made for outback wedding. His attention to detail are spectacular, he’s an amazing musician but much much more than that. Thanks to Ed he helped us put some order and Coordinate the order of everything going on the ceremony and afterwards the dinner and party that followed. If your on the fence of looking for an amazing musician and do Look no more Ed is your guy. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Gonzalo and Kailyn! THANK YOU for choosing me as your musician and DJ for your wedding, and loved 'every minute' of our time together planning and seeing it come together so beautifully! (and I had a blast watching everyone dance with the glow wands!) Take good care and wishing you both ALL THE BEST!
  • Erica

Erica Beckerman Szymanski · Married on 05/02/2019

A Talented Musician for our ceremony

My husband and I wanted to have a Hawaiian-esque feel to our wedding here in FL. We wanted to incorporate some ukulele into our ceremony and cocktail hour music. Who would have thought that we would google Ukulele Wedding Players and would find someone, let alone someone local? We were so fortunate to come across Ed Horowitz to play at our wedding. Not only does he play ukulele but also violin, mandolin, and guitar. He is very multi-talented! He came to our house to demonstrate prior to hiring him. Later, we set up another appointment to pick our music for the ceremony. He was incredibly helpful giving suggestions and nailing down the perfect set-list for our day. He did not disappoint on the day of the wedding. The music complemented the ceremony that we designed perfectly. My husband and I highly recommend Ed Horowitz for your special events. He will definitely elevate the ambiance of your event while simultaneously adding a unique flare!

Sent on 05/12/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Erica, hi and hope all is well for you and Ken and your enjoying 'married life'! (it's nice isn't it? :) Thank you for all the kind words and allow me to say it was a pleasure indeed to have been your wedding musician! I LOVED the ukulele selections of I'm Your's and the Hawaiian Wedding Song, and the memory of seeing you come down the aisle to Pachelbel's Canon (which I know you played yourself back in your school days) at The Addison is something I'll always cherish. Take good care of each other and wishing you both ALL THE BEST!

Shoshana · Married on 04/27/2019

A fantastic wedding musician!

Ed Horowitz is a true gem and I’m so grateful that we secured him as our wedding musician. Ed added a beautiful element to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, so much so that our guests are still raving about him! Ed went above and beyond in making our wedding memorable and unique. Ed spent countless hours with my husband and I by crafting a wonderful playlist - which he played live with several instruments! Ed was professional, detailed oriented and passionate about making our wedding a great event. Ed always made himself available by video chat since we lived out-of-state, which made our planning so much easier. My husband and I highly recommend Ed for any special occasion!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2019

Best Vendor Choice

Outstanding! Warm fun romantic

Sent on 04/28/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Amanda, hi and THANK YOU for the honor of serving as the musician and DJ for your gorgeous wedding at the Hutchinson Island Marriott! Both you and Nick were super outstanding, warm, romantic and FUN too, and wishing you a lifetime of Love and Happiness!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2019

Go with Ed!

I booked Ed pretty close to my wedding date and it was the best decision! I found him on wedding wire and emailed him right away as there were so many positive reviews. Off the bat he had ideas I hadn't even thought of - such as a PA system so our guests could hear our vows and our officiant, and different songs for the officiant, bridal party, groom, and myself. We are so thankful to Ed for making our day perfect and adding wonderful music that really completed our ceremony. We HIGHLY recommend Ed!!!!

Sent on 04/16/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Hi Michelle and Thank You for all the kind words, and sending you and Fabian BIG Texas hugs and congratulations on your gorgeous destination wedding at Ocean Manor! If you ever find yourselves in South Florida again, give me a call so we can have lunch together (on me, of course :) and until then, take care and wishing you both ALL THE BEST!

Daniela Buss · Married on 03/23/2019

I highly recommend Ed! :)

My husband and I came across Ed through our coordinator at RF Orchids in Homestead.
    She has a lot of good words to say about Ed and we could tell they were all true from our first conversations with him.

What I love the most about Ed is that he cares so much and wants your wedding day to be perfect! He paid attention to so many details during our wedding and what impressed me a lot is that he drove from Fort Lauderdale to our home in Homestead to make a playlist for our wedding and to play live a bit of every song he was going to include during our ceremony.

He was very flexible with our requests and made us very happy by including some violin songs that were a must on my list.

He worked extremely well with everyone involved in planning our wedding to make sure that everything happens as planned.

In terms of the atmosphere he created, we had feedback from some of our guests that our wedding has been the best they have ever been to.

I am very pleased that we chose Ed to be our musician and DJ for our wedding and I highly recommend him! :)

Sent on 04/01/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Daniela...where do I begin? Thank You for all your kind works and the unforgettable experience of planning things with you via email and What's App while you were still living in London, and finally meeting you and Brian a week before the big day! Your wedding at RF Orchids (my favorite venue) was nothing short of 'spectacular' and I'll always cherish the memory of our time together! You are indeed a 'most delightful' couple and wishing you ALL THE VERY BEST!
  • Gaby

Gaby · Married on 03/16/2019

The best of the best

There are not enough good things to say about Ed! He surpassed every expectation that I had and more! He handled things that I had no idea he would and helped me to plan the perfect ceremony and reception music. He sat with me and my groom a few months before the wedding and played for us so that we could hear the sound of each song before we picked them and kept in touch up until the wedding to accommodate any change we might have wanted to make - which we did! He coordinated with myself, my venue, my officiant and my day-of-coordinator to ensure a smooth day! I couldn't have asked for a better addition to our wedding. His personality, skill, and experience are unmatched. Thank you, Ed!

Sent on 04/01/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

OK Gaby...now it's MY turn! :) Thank you for 'all' your kindness and cordiality in working with me on your GORGEOUS garden wedding ceremony and lunch reception at Vizcaya, and thank you as well for providing me with such fond memories of my time with you and Jean as well! YOU, my dear, were a 'pleasure' to play for, and wishing you and Jean ALL THE BEST...you 'deserve' it! ED

Mark · Married on 03/09/2019

Ed Horowitz creates a magical atmosphere

Ed Horowitz is the consummate professional. He is extremely detailed, knowledgeable and "customer service" oriented. Everyone raved about Ed's performance. He made the night. Attendees remarked that the party was magical. If so, them Ed was certainly the magician. If you want your affair to be magical, include Ed in your wedding plans.

Sent on 03/29/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Mark, hi and Thank You for writing such nice words of what truly was a magical evening for your lovely daughter's wedding at The Palms Hotel and Spa, and I had a magical time myself! WIshing you, Vickie, and the newlyweds ALL THE BEST!

Nicole Bumar · Married on 03/09/2019

Beyond Amazing!

Words cannot express how wonderful Ed made our special day!! The whole aspect of working with Ed made the day so less stressful. He came to meet us at our home to see if everything would work for our day, and when talking he was able to pull out his instruments and play any song that came to our mind. He continued to help us set up the entire wedding party entrance, with timed music and orders for everyone. This made the event move flawlessly.

The wedding day came and Ed was there with plenty of time to set up all his equipment. He also had plenty of time to meet with us and make sure everything was perfect. His attention to detail was more than words can express. Because of Ed the entire wedding went smoothly.

Our friends and family were blown away by how professional Ed was and how great his personality was. I cannot express the level of compliments we received about how incredibly magical he made the whole evening. From before the ceremony to the end of cocktail hour Ed was the perfect addition to our day!! For any bride out there I highly recommend him and will for sure use him again in the future for any event we might have!! Robert and I cannot thank you enough for everything Ed, we appreciate all the time and effort you put into making our day the most memorable and loving day possible!!

Sent on 04/19/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

All I can say is "Wow, Nicole...Thank You for ALL your kind words and for taking the time to write this for me, it is so much appreciated!" It was an honor to have been a part of yours and Robert's exquisite wedding at The Palms Hotel and Spa! It was an absolute delight working with you, and here's wishing you both ALL THE BEST for a lifetime of joy and happiness together! :)

Mikayla Hazlewood · Married on 01/28/2019

Highly recommend Ed!

Ed was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond what I was expecting from a musician for my wedding. We spoke on the phone several times and he worked with my busy schedule to make time for me. He went as far as to reach out my my officiant and decorator to coordinate everything and wrote up an itinerary for the wedding! I HIGHLY recommend Ed for any occasion. The songs were played perfectly and I could not have been happier. Thank you Ed!!

Sent on 02/03/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Mikayla, hi and hope all is well for you and David! Where do I start? I cannot express enough how much I enjoyed playing for your destination beach wedding, and finally meeting you both after all our phone calls and emails! It was the 'perfect' wedding, and your first dance to Speechless left myself... (and I'm sure all your guests and family) well...Speechless! :) Give my best to your lovely family and wishing you both a lifetime of LOVE and HAPPINESS!
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful music, excellent musician!

Ed is a beautiful musician! Everyone at the wedding came to me after and told me just how much they enjoyed listening to him. He is very detailed and wants to make sure that your wedding is a priority and goes as smoothly as possible. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/09/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Britney, hi and hope you and Bryce are enjoying all the joys of married life! :) It was a 'pleasure' playing for both your ceremony at Jupiter Lighthouse and your cocktail hour at Abacoa Golf Club, and Thank You for all the kind words and fond memories! (I LOVED Bushel And A Peck for Grandma Dottie and Marry Me for your entrance) Take good care and wishing you both ALL THE BEST!
  • Crystal

Crystal Caicedo · Married on 12/28/2018

Ed is one of the best vendors out there!

If you are debating having live music at your wedding and/or party, do yourself a favor and hire Ed. He will be the hit of your event. He did the live music at my wedding ceremony 5 years ago and just did the live music and dj'ed at my 5 year anniversary party/vow renewal. All my guests rave about his talent and his personality. He plays instruments extremely well and will have you crying and singing along to all the songs. Ed is one a kind, he is a special soul and you would be lucky to have him at your event. My husband told me if we win the lotto, we will be paying Ed to come to our home on the weekends to play live music just for us :) We love Ed and you will too!

Sent on 02/25/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Crystal, where do I even begin? I LOVED playing for your wedding 5 years ago at Long Key Nature Preserve and when you called me to play for your renewal, I was 'ecstatic' to do so! This one was even better than the first as now you had THREE kids to act as ring bearers and a flower girl, and the dancing afterwards was a blast! I guess it's now a tradition, lol, and see you for the 10th! :)
    ALL THE BEST to you and Greg!

C · Married on 12/16/2018

More than a musician, he wI'll help coordinate your wedding as well

We found Mr. Ed 1 week before our wedding. After our saxophonist cancelled on is. Even with such short notice, Mr. Ed decided to help us and gave our wedding the very best service before and ok our wedding day. He spent hours with us planning the music for each of the walks and processional in our wedding ceremony. Offering exquisite skill in allowing for each person to have a personalized song down the isle. From the Groom's parents, to the bride's parents, to the ring bearer, flower girl, (bridesmaids and groomsmenjoy had the same song), and finally for the bride's march. If that wasn't enough, Mr. Ed took it upon himself to type up in detail the entire ceremony. Where everyone would be standing, who would be walking to what. It was as if we had a wedding coordinator and not a musician. His organization, experience and helpful insight was invaluable to making our wedding beautiful. We could not have been more thankful that he was apart of our ceremony and ofcourse our cocktail hour. As he was skilled and able to play many different genres of songs to entertain our guests during the cocktail hour. He is worth every penny and Mr. Ed himself is the kind of professionalism that you want at your wedding. As a bride, I discovered it was hard to find people who kept their word and were just good in customer service. But Mr. Ed was all that more. I definitely recommend and my family will use again in upcoming functions.

Sent on 01/03/2019

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Chevelle, hi and THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write such a beautiful review...and speaking of beautiful :) that "exactly' describes both you and your wedding! I'm SO GLAD you found me after your saxophonist cancelled and I was available to be part of your wedding...it was truly one of my favorites, as were YOU! Take care and wishing you both ALL THE VERY BEST!

Kelsey · Married on 12/08/2018

Destination Wedding

What a fantastic addition to our wedding! Ed is personable, professional, and really brings that personal touch to your wedding. He brings five star service, even to small intimate weddings- he learned a few songs my mother in law loved, and made sure all the guests had a great cocktail hour experience. My guests are still talking about his performance!

Sent on 12/13/2018

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Kelsey, Thank You for your kind review, and allow me to reply in kind that I had SO MUCH FUN playing for everyone at your cocktail hour - especially Despacito for your sister and the Indian songs for your mother in law! It was indeed a 'pleasure' to have been part of your special day at the Sanibel Harbor Marriott, and wish you and Rajiv ALL THE VERY BEST for a wonderful life together!

Diana · Married on 11/10/2018

Weeding at the Sea Watch- Fort Lauderdale Nov 10 2018

I coordinated my sister’s weeding from Canada and I was very lucky to find Ed. Since the first time I talked to him I felt that he was the right person to help me with such an important component of the ceremony, music. But he not only did that, he made himself available to meet the ceremony’s schedule and at the same time help us in every way that he could to make my sister’s event come true. We were delighted with his music and very impressed with his ability to play different instruments.

Sent on 11/20/2018

My Wedding Musician's reply:

Diana, thank you for taking a moment to submit a review for me, and thank you also for all your time spent with me in 'coordinating' all the wedding details via all our many phone calls - from Canada! :) I loved every minute of working with you and Tatiana, and please extend my sincerest BEST WISHES to them again next time you speak with her. THANK YOU!