Ultimate Bridal Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Wendy
    Wendy S. Married on 08/06/2021

Amazing!

I loved working with Jaye and her team! Responsive and flexible even when we had one extra person want to have their hair done day of, they were able to accommodate. Absolutely loved my hair and make up! Would definitely recommend them

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It is amazing! We loved what you decided you want to do with your hair. You looked so beautiful. It was really exciting being able to work at the Presidential Suite at the Harbor Beach Marriott in Fort Lauderdale. Sincerely, Jaye
    Jennifer J. Married on 04/11/2021

Amazing and highly recommend

Anna was fabulous on the day of my wedding. She was prompt, friendly, and did beautiful work! I live out of state, so I was only able to bring a photo of what I thought I might want done with my hair. She took the photo and made my hair look even better! I couldn’t of asked for more. She was fantastic. Definitely, definitely recommend. And Jaye was very easy to work with when coordinating everything remotely.

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your review of our services. We truly appreciate that. You were a pleasure to work with. Beautiful bride, beautiful wedding. We wish you the best in this next chapter of your life. Sincerely, The Ultimate Bridal Beauty Team.
    Mariana N. Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing Stylist!

If you want your hair and makeup to look perfect on your special day, please call Jaye! She and her hair stylist, Anna, are extremely reliable, experienced, and funny! They showed up right on time on my wedding day, and got everyone ready at the expected time. My girls and I were beyond happy with our hair and makeup! Thank you so much for everything you did for us!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Mariana thank you so much for that really nice review. We loved working with you and your bridal party. Congratulations on your marriage. Thank you for choosing us for your beauty services. Your son is just adorable. Thank you again.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 04/10/2021

Beautiful hair and make up

Hair and make up were perfect. With bridal party of a wide variety of hair types and make up preferences, they did a perfect job with each of us. Accommodating with timing and location. Amazing.

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage. We really loved working with you. Thank you for taking some time to add you review here on WeddingWire. Your feedback means so much. Thank you again.
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 03/20/2021

At the last minute when I was ready to give up because my last two booked makeup and hairstylist failed on me, I came on here for one last check and came across Jaye. She contacted me back immediately and we set up a trial and I fell in love! Between her and Anna’s magical hands, I was the most beautiful bride ever, everyone complemented my looks and even at the last minute they worked on a few guests who wanted to be dolled up as well!! Jaye & Anna are so sweet and so kind, I highly recommend them ❤️

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Melanie thank you for that sweet review and your kind words. We really enjoyed working with you. We wish you much happiness and joy in your new life together. Thank you so much. Sincerely, Jaye
    Lisa Married on 02/21/2021

Absolutely perfect

Hair and Makeup was perfect and exactly what I wanted!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Lisa, thank you so much for the sweet review. Ultimate Bridal Beauty has the best customers in the world. We very much appreciate your business. Best wishes, Jaye
  • Lisa
    Lisa S. Married on 02/06/2021

Outstanding job and very professional.

Jaye and her team at Ultimate Bridal Beauty did hair and makeup for our daughter's June wedding. They were exceptional - totally professional, took all Covid precautions as the wedding was in our backyard. We (the bridal party) were all very pleased with our hair and makeup. I highly recommend Jaye and Ultimate Bridal Beauty!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with everyone. I feel so lucky to have had you as a client. It was a lovely day. We all felt safe. These are difficult times for new brides and wedding plans. You did it all right. Thank you so much for taking some time to write a review.
    Julia J. Married on 01/02/2021

Wonderful experience!

Jaye and her team really came through for me at the last minute when my original hair dresser bailed on me. They were also super flexible when I had to change my wedding date due to Covid. Myself and my bridal party loved our hair done by Carmela! Thanks Ultimate Bridal beauty!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you Julia. That is a wonderful review. We really appreciate it. We loved working with you. It was a challenging year for everyone. So happy that your wedding was such a success. The best things in life are worth waiting for. Best Wishes, Ultimate Bridal Beauty.
    Hydee P. Married on 12/27/2020

Wonderful!

I am so happy that I chose Ultimate Bridal Beauty to do my hair and makeup. For both my trial and wedding day, both Jaye and Anna were true professionals and listened to my ideas and gave me their own. They wanted to make sure that I was happy and completely satisfied. They both did a marvelous job on Sunday, my wedding day making me look like a queen. Everyone thought I looked stunning thanks to them. Jaye and Anna, I enjoyed all our time together and I'm so thankful you were my artists on my magical day!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you Hydee for your review of our services. We loved working with you. It is such a pleasure to meet the many brides and grooms and their families. Each wedding is unique and special in it's own way. Yours are no exception, it was a great day. Anna and I are so grateful that you choose Ultimate Bridal Beauty.
    Carol G. Married on 11/15/2020

Makeup and Hair Delight!

Our experience was first class for both makeup and hair! My 2 daughters and I were delighted with our service and the outcome! Jaye and Anna will be part of all our celebrations going forward when we want to look extra special!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Carol you are absolutely the best! Anna and I totally enjoyed working with you and your lovely daughters. Mazel Tov! Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season filled with everything you love. Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg
  • Carla
    Carla G. Married on 11/14/2020

Happy Bride !!!

Jaye was very responsive and did a beautiful job on my make-up. She listened to my request of looking just like me- natural and light makeup that stayed for the night. Anna did a great job at my beach waves hair. Everything turned out as I wished for. I booked Jaye so close to our wedding that I did not have a chance to do a trial session, I had to rely on the raving reviews and I am so glad I did. I highly recommend ultimate Bridal Beauty.

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Carla, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was easy working with you as you truly are a natural beauty. Congratulations on your marriage. You were a pleasure to work with.
    Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg
  • Tina
    Tina Married on 09/01/2020

Perfect Makeup Experience

Jaye did an amazing job! She did just what I was looking for!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Tina, I loved working with you and your mom at your vow renewal ceremony. Thank you for choosing Ultimate Bridal Beauty.
    Lyndsay Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing makeup and hair team!

Jaye and her team were amazing from start to finish. Jaye and her team were extremely helpful and professional during our wedding process and day of. The quality of both hair and makeup was excellent! It lasted all day. Highly recommend Jaye and her team for any event.
  • Ali
    Ali Married on 03/14/2020

Jaye is incredible

Jaye and her assistant did my hair and make up for myself, my mom and my bridesmaids. We sent her inspiration photos and she replicated what we wanted, no problem. She is a joy to work with. Extremely professional and great at what she does! Highly recommend!!!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you Ali for those kind words. I really enjoyed working with you and your bridal party. I am so glad that we were able to help you with your bridal beauty needs before this national emergency happened. Best of luck with your marriage and life. Stay safe and be well. God Bless. Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg
    Alex S. Married on 02/22/2020

Makeup was perfect

Working with Jaye and the Ultimate Bridal Beauty team was great. Very flexible.

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. You are the best! It means a great deal to us top hear from our customers. I apologize for not seeing this review much earlier than now. Not sure how I missed it as I try to respond very soon.
    Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg
    Alexandria K. Married on 01/04/2020

Wonderful!

I got married on April 13, 2019 in Jupiter, Florida and used Jaye with Ultimate Bridal Beauty for my makeup. Let me tell you, she is fabulous! Jaye is very attentive to detail and did an absolute wonderful job. She and her assistant took care of me, my mom, mother-in-law, cousin, and 9 bridesmaids all within a few hours. The makeup looked absolutely stunning. She is very talented and keeps up-to-date with the latest in beauty trends. I would recommend Ultimate Bridal Beauty to anyone!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Alexandria you were a total pleasure to work with. Your entire Bridal Party and Family were so great. We loved working with you. thank you very much for taking some time to write your thoughts and make your review on WeddingWire. We really appreciate that. Again, it was our pleasure to work with you. You all looked beautiful. Congratulations on your marriage. Live long and prosper. Best Regards, Jaye Goldberg
    Danielle Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect, amazing, exactly what I wanted!!

Jaye was so amazing. I couldn’t have imagined the day without her! She is so talented and listened to what I wanted to a T. She did everyone from bridesmaids to both moms and even put a little lipgloss on my flower girl!!! She is so professional and organized! I recommend her 1000 percent!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Our customers are the life blood of our business. We truly appreciate your feedback. You said so many great things. We loved working with you and felt fortunate to be part of your very exciting wedding day. All the best in your marriage. You were a beautiful bride inside and out! Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg and the team at Ultimate Bridal Beauty.
  • Samantha
    Samantha H. Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Jaye and her team are amazing. She did mine and my 4 bridesmaids hair and makeup. We all looked beautiful. She definitely knows what she is doing!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Samantha, thank you very much for the review of our services. It was a pleasure to work with you and your bridal party. Everyone looked great. Cannot wait to see some of your pictures. Congratulations on your marriage. Live long and prosper.
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 07/27/2019

An Easy Decision for Your Wedding Day

If you are looking for wedding stylists to ensure top-notch professional results, and ensure a stress-free wedding day, Jaye and the girls at Ultimate Beauty are it. During my trial, Jaye listened to my ideas, and gave me honest recommendations to achieve the look I was going for. She even picked out and sold me a pearl headband piece that matched my overall look and jewelry completely. Jaye communicated with me frequently leading up to the wedding, making me feel secure about all the details. On the day of the wedding, Jaye and her team arrived at our hotel at 8:15am, and worked nonstop until 4pm to make sure everyone looked just exquisite. She has high standards for her work. All the girls’ airbrushed makeup and hair was done to the utmost professional quality while still looking natural. I even changed my up-do idea last minute, and Anna (working with a single photo I gave her!) carried it out with exact precision. Hair and makeup stayed all day in and out of the Florida heat, and looked perfect in the photos. And more than this, Jaye and her team created a fun, down-to-earth, and drama-free day for the entire wedding party. Choosing Jaye will hands down be one of the best decisions you make for your big day.

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review. We really enjoyed working with all of you. It truly was a pleasure to be apart of your wedding day. Everyone looked so great. We appreciate your taking the time to write a review. It was a sheer pleasure. Thank you for choosing Ultimate Bridal Beauty.
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl H. Married on 06/23/2019

Highly recommended

I would highly recommend hiring Ultimate Bridal Beauty! Jaye, the owner, did my makeup beautifully! She listened to my requests, and fulfilled them.
    She also had a woman with her to do my hair, and it looked beautiful!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Cheryl, thank you so much for the review on our services. We truly did love working with you. We wish you the very best in your new life together with your beloved. You looked fabulous! We really appreciate your business. Please send us some photos!
    Jaye
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing hair and makeup experience!

Jaye and her team did an AMAZING job! They were very professional and fun to work with, we never stopped laughing! They arrived early and finished early which made it so much less stressful when the photographers arrived! They beautif-ied 10 girls, each one had their own unique look which was perfect! The airbrush makeup lasted great, even through the humid (rainy), south florida June outdoor photos. My hair was perfect!! I showed a photo to Anna at my trial and she copied it almost exactly, and then did the same thing 5 months later on my wedding morning. I would HIGHLY recommend Jaye and Ultimate Bridal beauty!!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Your photographer Ron Wood, really captured the moments, of which there were so many. Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts about our services. You all were so much fun! Everyone looked their very best. Thank you. Congratulations on your marriage and new life together.
  • Elisa
    Elisa Married on 06/08/2019

My wedding 06/08/19

Jaye was very professional. Everything was seamless from Anna giving me and my brides beautiful hairstyles and Sam with air brush make up that held up throughout the entire wedding. They were easy to talk to, friendly, and traveled to my hotel room which was awesome! I’d recommend them anytime :) Thank you ladies!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you Elisa very much for the wonderful review. It really means a lot to us to hear about our experience. Thank you for trusting us for your bridal beauty needs. We loved working with you. Congratulations on your marriage. Wishing you the very best.
    Tracey Married on 05/26/2019

Hair and make up

Jaye and her team were wonderful to work with. They were very responsive and flexible and helpful. Everyone looked amazing! We had several people helping helping us (two brides) and our bridal parties and moms and each was more talented than the next. And, the price was so much less than anyone else I had called. I highly recommend them!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the very special review. We love the pictures that you sent. Everyone looked amazingly good. You were so easy to work with. We wish you both the very best in your new life together. Reviews are very important to our business. Jaye Goldberg
    Annie B. Married on 05/11/2019

Makeup and hair perfection

Jaye and Anna did an excellent job to make me look my best on my wedding day. They used the best airbrush and quality makeup, timed their services to accommodate my mom, mother in law, and two friends, were setup on time before our start time and wrapped on time for photos. I’d highly recommend for any event, including wedding!!! Thanks Jaye and Anna!

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you very much Annie for your review of our services. We really enjoyed being a part of your wedding day. You all looked beautiful. Congratulations on your marriage. Please send us some pictures for our website. Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg