Ultimate Bridal Beauty Reviews

Ultimate Bridal Beauty 6
Ultimate Bridal Beauty 7

Alexandria Kelley · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Wonderful!

I got married on April 13, 2019 in Jupiter, Florida and used Jaye with Ultimate Bridal Beauty for my makeup. Let me tell you, she is fabulous! Jaye is very attentive to detail and did an absolute wonderful job. She and her assistant took care of me, my mom, mother-in-law, cousin, and 9 bridesmaids all within a few hours. The makeup looked absolutely stunning. She is very talented and keeps up-to-date with the latest in beauty trends. I would recommend Ultimate Bridal Beauty to anyone!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Alexandria you were a total pleasure to work with. Your entire Bridal Party and Family were so great. We loved working with you. thank you very much for taking some time to write your thoughts and make your review on WeddingWire. We really appreciate that. Again, it was our pleasure to work with you. You all looked beautiful. Congratulations on your marriage. Live long and prosper. Best Regards, Jaye Goldberg

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect, amazing, exactly what I wanted!!

Jaye was so amazing. I couldn’t have imagined the day without her! She is so talented and listened to what I wanted to a T. She did everyone from bridesmaids to both moms and even put a little lipgloss on my flower girl!!! She is so professional and organized! I recommend her 1000 percent!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Ultimate Bridal Beauty 8

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Our customers are the life blood of our business. We truly appreciate your feedback. You said so many great things. We loved working with you and felt fortunate to be part of your very exciting wedding day. All the best in your marriage. You were a beautiful bride inside and out! Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg and the team at Ultimate Bridal Beauty.
  • Samantha

Samantha Helhoski · Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Jaye and her team are amazing. She did mine and my 4 bridesmaids hair and makeup. We all looked beautiful. She definitely knows what she is doing!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Samantha, thank you very much for the review of our services. It was a pleasure to work with you and your bridal party. Everyone looked great. Cannot wait to see some of your pictures. Congratulations on your marriage. Live long and prosper.
  • Jessica

Jessica Tracy · Married on 07/27/2019

An Easy Decision for Your Wedding Day

If you are looking for wedding stylists to ensure top-notch professional results, and ensure a stress-free wedding day, Jaye and the girls at Ultimate Beauty are it. During my trial, Jaye listened to my ideas, and gave me honest recommendations to achieve the look I was going for. She even picked out and sold me a pearl headband piece that matched my overall look and jewelry completely. Jaye communicated with me frequently leading up to the wedding, making me feel secure about all the details. On the day of the wedding, Jaye and her team arrived at our hotel at 8:15am, and worked nonstop until 4pm to make sure everyone looked just exquisite. She has high standards for her work. All the girls’ airbrushed makeup and hair was done to the utmost professional quality while still looking natural. I even changed my up-do idea last minute, and Anna (working with a single photo I gave her!) carried it out with exact precision. Hair and makeup stayed all day in and out of the Florida heat, and looked perfect in the photos. And more than this, Jaye and her team created a fun, down-to-earth, and drama-free day for the entire wedding party. Choosing Jaye will hands down be one of the best decisions you make for your big day.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review. We really enjoyed working with all of you. It truly was a pleasure to be apart of your wedding day. Everyone looked so great. We appreciate your taking the time to write a review. It was a sheer pleasure. Thank you for choosing Ultimate Bridal Beauty.
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Hoffer · Married on 06/23/2019

Highly recommended

I would highly recommend hiring Ultimate Bridal Beauty! Jaye, the owner, did my makeup beautifully! She listened to my requests, and fulfilled them.
    She also had a woman with her to do my hair, and it looked beautiful!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Cheryl, thank you so much for the review on our services. We truly did love working with you. We wish you the very best in your new life together with your beloved. You looked fabulous! We really appreciate your business. Please send us some photos!
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing hair and makeup experience!

Jaye and her team did an AMAZING job! They were very professional and fun to work with, we never stopped laughing! They arrived early and finished early which made it so much less stressful when the photographers arrived! They beautif-ied 10 girls, each one had their own unique look which was perfect! The airbrush makeup lasted great, even through the humid (rainy), south florida June outdoor photos. My hair was perfect!! I showed a photo to Anna at my trial and she copied it almost exactly, and then did the same thing 5 months later on my wedding morning. I would HIGHLY recommend Jaye and Ultimate Bridal beauty!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Your photographer Ron Wood, really captured the moments, of which there were so many. Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts about our services. You all were so much fun! Everyone looked their very best. Thank you. Congratulations on your marriage and new life together.
  • Elisa

Elisa · Married on 06/08/2019

My wedding 06/08/19

Jaye was very professional. Everything was seamless from Anna giving me and my brides beautiful hairstyles and Sam with air brush make up that held up throughout the entire wedding. They were easy to talk to, friendly, and traveled to my hotel room which was awesome! I’d recommend them anytime :) Thank you ladies!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Ultimate Bridal Beauty 9

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you Elisa very much for the wonderful review. It really means a lot to us to hear about our experience. Thank you for trusting us for your bridal beauty needs. We loved working with you. Congratulations on your marriage. Wishing you the very best.

Tracey · Married on 05/26/2019

Hair and make up

Jaye and her team were wonderful to work with. They were very responsive and flexible and helpful. Everyone looked amazing! We had several people helping helping us (two brides) and our bridal parties and moms and each was more talented than the next. And, the price was so much less than anyone else I had called. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Ultimate Bridal Beauty 10

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the very special review. We love the pictures that you sent. Everyone looked amazingly good. You were so easy to work with. We wish you both the very best in your new life together. Reviews are very important to our business. Jaye Goldberg

Annie Brown · Married on 05/11/2019

Makeup and hair perfection

Jaye and Anna did an excellent job to make me look my best on my wedding day. They used the best airbrush and quality makeup, timed their services to accommodate my mom, mother in law, and two friends, were setup on time before our start time and wrapped on time for photos. I’d highly recommend for any event, including wedding!!! Thanks Jaye and Anna!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Ultimate Bridal Beauty 11

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you very much Annie for your review of our services. We really enjoyed being a part of your wedding day. You all looked beautiful. Congratulations on your marriage. Please send us some pictures for our website. Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Marcovitch Holtzman · Married on 04/27/2019

An absolute pleasure

AS a guest of this very lavish wedding I wanted to be sure my look fit the vent. Jaye Goldberg and her team turned me into a very classy yet sexy guest. My make up was perfect and my hair glamorous. Thanks Jaye and Ultimate Bridal beauty.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

It was such a pleasure. Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you thoughts. Sincerely, Jaye
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 03/16/2019

Makeup for wedding

Jaye did my trial for my engagement photos and she did a wonderful job. Her and the lady she works with for hair were prompt and on time for the big day. She listened to each person’s specific desire (I.e. natural look, smoky eye, etc.) and made everyone look beautiful. My mother who never ever wears makeup in her life usually hates getting her makeup done. But Jaye did a wonderful job and she was very happy. I think her pricing is affordable and she gives better rates if you have a group. Overall, I was very happy and would recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Ultimate Bridal Beauty 12
    Ultimate Bridal Beauty 13

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Dana thank you so much for taking the time to give Ultimate Bridal Beauty a review. We loved working with you and your mother and bridal party. It was a beautiful wedding. Congratulations on a long life together. Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg

lori · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing and very professional

I just want to start by saying thank you for making everyone’s hair and makeup look amazing. You managed to do everyone’s hair exactly how I asked and it came out so nice. It’s impressive how quickly you were able to finish everyone and how beautiful it came out. I highly highly recommend to anyone who is getting married!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Ultimate Bridal Beauty 14

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Dear Lori, Thank you very much. Reviews are very important. We really appreciate your business. My team loved working with you. Best wishes for long life together with your husband.

Glynis Mcgowan · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing for your wedding!

I would HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding!!! They are super talented, professional, and easy to work with!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Glynis thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review. We loved being apart of your wedding day. Congratulations on your marriage. You looked beautiful. Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg

Charon Mendelson · Married on 01/26/2019

Charon Mendelson

Ultimate bridal beauty surpassed any and all of my expectations for the most glorious day.
    Jaye Minton Goldberg and her entourage of hair and make up professionals swooped into our hotel room and created an aura of happiness, calm, professionalism and bliss. They worked alongside my photographer and videographer and their schedules were impeccable
    The bride and the entire wedding party of 20 looked beautiful. Ultimate bridal beauty made every girl feel like she was the most important and most beautiful girl in the world. The make up session could not be matched. They were angels. I would recommend ultimate bridal beauty to everyone who wants to shine with beauty at their wedding and for any other event.

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Ultimate Bridal Beauty 15
    Ultimate Bridal Beauty 16
    Ultimate Bridal Beauty 17
    Ultimate Bridal Beauty 18

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Wow that is the best review we have ever had. Thank you sincerely for taking the time to provide feedback to Ultimate Bridal Beauty. Your wedding party was a joy to work with. We had so much fun! Your daughter has it all, beauty, smarts and has a very sweet way about her that endured her to everyone. The mother of the Bride is the second most important person that we work with. Charon looked beautiful, radiating joy and happiness for her daughter. Heartfelt thank you to the you and your family. Jaye Goldberg

Tara · Married on 12/09/2018

Jaye is the best!

Jaye was so nice to work with. Very professional and kind. During the trial she really worked with me to understand what I wanted. Then the day of the wedding she made my mom and I feel beautiful! Thank you again Jaye!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Tara, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review of Ultimate Bridal Beauty services. You looked gorgeous. Beautiful wedding and we so enjoyed being apart of your special wedding day!! Thank you so much. Sincerely, Jaye

Courtney · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic!

Jaye, Anna, and Samantha were not only professional and did a wonderful job they were also a fun addition to the day! All of my bridesmaids and family members absolutely loved them and the quality they provided! Would absolutely recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Dear Courtney,
    Congratulations on your wedding! You are such a sweetheart. We loved working with you and being apart of this very special time with you and family. We really do appreciate your feedback. Thank you, thank you.
    Sincerely, Jaye

Barbara · Married on 10/20/2018

Worked with Jaye for my wedding... and she coordinated a person for hair who was also fabulous!

Easy to work with and very responsive. Makeup was airbrushed and looked great all day and into the evening. Would recommend without hesitation.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Dear Barbara,
    Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us. Congratulations on your wedding. It was a pleasure working with you.
    Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg
  • Anabel

Anabel · Married on 10/18/2018

Jaye did my makeup for my Bridal shower last weekend.
    She was so wonderful to work with! Jaye is so passionate about her work and extremely dedicated. My makeup turned out beautifully and lasted the entire day! Look forward to working with her again soon.

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Ultimate Bridal Beauty 19

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review. I really enjoyed working with you. So happy that you added a photo to the review. You are going to be a beautiful bride!

• Cassie

Cassie Brown · Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding hair/makeup

Jaye and Carmella were a dream to work with and made me look like a princess. My hair and makeup were amazing and everything I wanted! My bridal party was beautiful as well!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Ultimate Bridal Beauty 20

Dear Cassie,
    That is such a great review. We loved working with you. Congratulations on your wedding. Only best wishes for the future. Sincerely, Jaye Goldberg

Robyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Jaye and her team were professional, creative and fun! They truly made the beauty of my daughter shine radiantly on her wedding day. The trial itself was fun and Antonietta and Carmela put us at ease by their encouragement, attentiveness and punctuality on the actual wedding day. It was one of the best decisions to have them do our hair and makeup! It set the tone for the day and we knew that at every turn we looked amazing!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Dear Robyn, Thank you for this lovely review. We truly do appreciate your feedback. We love our customers ans the work that we do. Congratulations to you and your daughter. Wishing her the very best things in life, marriage. Thanks again. Sincerely, Jaye

Beth · Married on 08/18/2018

Jaye and her co-worker were amazing. She did a wonderful job--I couldn't be happier!
    Beth Clingman

Sent on 08/27/2018

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Dear Beth, thank you for taking some time to give us a review. Congratulations on your recent wedding. We really appreciate the review. We truly enjoyed working with all of you on your wedding. Sincerely, Jaye

Barbara · Married on 06/09/2018

06/24/2017
    Jaye and Anna are the ultimate in professionalism and simple amazing to work with. All of us were thrilled with our makeup and hair. My son and his fiancé want to have them at their wedding next year!
    06/09/2018
    Jaye was again amazing at my son’s wedding. She brought Anna and Samantha since we had a lot of ladies for makeup and hair. They all looked flawless thanks to these lovely women.
    Simply the BEST!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Congratulations on your daughter's recent wedding. We love our job! We loved being there to help make the day special. We would love some photos for our website. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Tell your son to just give us a call, that is so great!
    561-251-7081

Ana · Married on 04/28/2018

Jaye was amazing!!! She was extremely responsive and accommodating. From my first contact with Jaye and up to my wedding day, she always either answered the phone or called back immediately. She also always followed up when she said she would. She answered every question and was very easy to work and communicate with. This really helped put me at easy to know she would be great to work with. I booked and did a trial run for airbrush makeup only (I was fortunate to have hairdressers in the family that did my hair), which was excellent. She took her time to do my airbrush makeup, answered all of my concerns, and listen and executed extremely well to my feedback of what I liked and didn't like. On my wedding, she arrived right on time (of which I had no doubt she would due to her constant follow-up and communication before that) with another lady to do my make-up and 8 other women (bridal party and family). Everyone had the airbrush makeup done and some got the lash extensions. Everyone's makeup looked amazing, not overdone and not underdone... just perfect. I was extremely happy with my makeup. I will say that I don't normally wear makeup and have had my make up done professionally in the past and never liked it before. I would always have to fix it myself and take off some of the foundation as it was always put on too thick (even when I would explicitly say to only put it on very lightly). I also never felt like myself when looking in the mirror. Jaye understood my concerns and really worked some magic! My skin looked flawless (no caked-on looking foundation) and my eye shadow was perfect!! I just loved it and also felt like I looked like myself, just a little more fancy. I can't thank Jaye and the other person enough for their professionalism and makeup talents! Jaye was great to work with and I will go back to her in a heart beat, anytime I will need my makeup done in the future, if possible!!!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We really enjoyed working with you and your wedding party. It is so important for us to get feedback from our brides, so that others can make their decision in choosing someone for hair and makeup design for their special day. Congratulations on your wedding! Sincerely, Jaye

Judy Marcovitch · Married on 04/27/2018

Exceed Expectations

I used Ultimate Bridal Beauty for my hair and makeup at an April wedding in Delray Beach FL. I was thrilled with the results. I have gone to other vendors for similar types of events but I must admit this was the first time I did not change anything!! They were professional knowledgeable and personable. Use Jaye’s services if u can, you will not regret it.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Ultimate Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you Judy for taking the time to critique Ultimate Bridal Beauty and the services that we provided. It was a very special wedding. We loved working with you. Everyone looked great. So much fun!
    Sincerely, Jaye

Melissa · Married on 03/16/2018

Jaye and her team are truly amazing and top-notch professionals! My bridal party looked gorgeous and each girl loved their hair and makeup. We had a big group (10 total), and they managed to do all of us quickly and the quality was wonderful. Jaye masters the natural bridal look that highlights your best features (her eye makeup is especially amazing!!!) My air brush makeup stayed on all day and night and photographed beautifully. You can also buy her products on the spot for retouches later in the day. We planned our wedding from Washington, DC, and Jaye was very responsive and made sure the style I wanted was reflected on my big day. You definitely want Jaye and her team by your side on your big day!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Dear Melissa,
    That is a wonderful review and such great feedback. Our years of experience in this business has taught us much about what our clients want and need on their wedding day. We loved working with you and your family and bridal party. We wish all of our brides were as gracious as you. Sincerely,