Lighthouse Point Yacht Club

Pompano Beach, FL View map Visit website

WINNER OF TLC's 'FOUR WEDDINGS" (August 2012) AND FEATURED ON "SAY YES TO THE DRESS" (2010)

Private Waterfront Club - YOU are the only Bride in the House! Beautiful gazebo on the water to say 'I Do", Tropical Outdoor Patio for Cocktail Receptions, and Elegant State Room with Wall to Wall Windows. Tucked away in beautiful Lighthouse Point, with palm trees and waterways leading up to the club. Magical photo opportunities surrounding the club and marina, along with our spiraling staircase located in the main club lobby. A most attentive staff and catering director will fulfill your every wish. Call for a tour - Dreams Come True at Lighthouse Point Yacht Club!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
China
Flatware
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5.00

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Boat/Yacht
Country/Golf Club

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Decor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet

• Gaby
    Gaby R. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Lovely event space

Beautiful space, Gina is very kind and conscientious in planning. All the staff at the club are so lovely and warm. Definitely amazing as a space and as service providers.
  • FutureMrsMahon
    Kristina C. Married on 03/06/2020

Best venue ever

The place is beautiful. There is a back up room. The reception room has windows that you can see the dock and the yacht ships. From the very moment i walked in , i was treated with respect. Gina went above and beyond to meet my needs and wants. She went over everything carefully and answered all my questions. This vendor is exactly what i have been looking for. I cant wait to marry my best friend on 03/06/2020

Lighthouse Point Yacht Club's reply:

And we are so thrilled to be hosting your special day! Smooth sailing ahead :-)
    My team and I are always here to answer any questions you may have. So looking forward to helping you plan your special day!
    Elle D. Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue

I couldn't have asked for a better Catering Manager than Gina. She was so helpful, and handled all the prep beautifully. When my father was late on the big day, she had her team passing champagne and keeping guests occupied, so no one noticed we started late. The staff made me a plate, and then made sure I went to eat! Friendly, accommodating, and beautiful.

Lighthouse Point Yacht Club's reply:

Congratulations from all of us at LHPYC! So happy we were able to help make your dream wedding come true! Enjoy your new life together! 💕💕

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Ultimate Bridal Beauty Ultimate Bridal Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

A truly beautiful venue right on the water. Gina, the consummate professional, pays much attention to detail. Gina works individually with all of the brides. We truly enjoy working there.

Eddie B & Company Eddie B & Company Wedding DJs

We have been on the recommended vendors list at the LHPYC since the year 2000. We have done many weddings, corporate and private events for members, guests and employees! The venue is five stars, the staff is first class and the food & service is top 5% in Broward County. Gina Miller, catering director will make sure your next event is a memorable one for years to come! Also the view of the yachts is PRICELESS! Thanks again to everyone at the LHPYC...Eddie B & Company!

Couture Bridal Photography Couture Bridal Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend the Lighthouse Point Yacht and Racquet club for anyone seeking a charming and beautiful water from wedding venue. Gina Miller was extremely supportive and engaged with my couple on creating their wedding day vision. I took note of how pleasant and attentive the staff was to my couple both during the prior day rehearsal I attended and wedding day. The Lighthouse Yacht & Racquet club was an intimate wedding venue, yet extremely flexible and roomy. The ballroom where my clients hosted their wedding reception was extremely large and ornately lit with accent lighting on the ceilings. If I could rate the Lighthouse Point Yacht and Racquet club on a scale of 1 - 10, it would receive a 10. The food was amazing, there was more than ample parking and from a photographers perspective a fun place to photograph a wedding. I could photograph there all day and I am sure to discover other photographic opportunities on the next wedding I capture there. Check out the Lighthouse Point Yacht and Racquet club and speak to Gina, she is amazingly knowledgeable, kind, and extremely helpful.

2701 NE 42nd Street Pompano Beach, FL, 33064
954-807-1419
Location of (Lighthouse Point Yacht Club)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding

Wedding Venues