Lighthouse Point Yacht Club

Guest capacity 20 to 300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Lighthouse Point Yacht Club

WINNER OF TLC's 'FOUR WEDDINGS" (August 2012) AND FEATURED ON "SAY YES TO THE DRESS" (2010)

Private Waterfront Club - YOU are the only Bride in the House! Beautiful gazebo on the water to say 'I Do", Tropical Outdoor Patio for Cocktail Receptions, and Elegant State Room with Wall to Wall Windows. Tucked away in beautiful Lighthouse Point, with palm trees and waterways leading up to the club. Magical photo opportunities surrounding the club and marina, along with our spiraling staircase located in the main club lobby. A most attentive staff and catering director will fulfill your every wish. Call for a tour - Dreams Come True at Lighthouse Point Yacht Club!

Follow Lighthouse Point Yacht Club on

Lighthouse Point Yacht Club 7
  • Kristina

Kristina Castro · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Best venue ever

The place is beautiful. There is a back up room. The reception room has windows that you can see the dock and the yacht ships. From the very moment i walked in , i was treated with respect. Gina went above and beyond to meet my needs and wants. She went over everything carefully and answered all my questions. This vendor is exactly what i have been looking for. I cant wait to marry my best friend on 03/06/2020

Sent on 03/31/2019

Lighthouse Point Yacht Club's reply:

And we are so thrilled to be hosting your special day! Smooth sailing ahead :-)
    My team and I are always here to answer any questions you may have. So looking forward to helping you plan your special day!
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 03/16/2019

Inter coastal

We saw a lot of venues before making our decision for lighthouse point. We wanted a venue on the water without having our toes in the sand. We did the tasting and the food was amazing! The ambience was exactly what we wanted. Gina was helpful throughout the entire stressful wedding process. The entire staff was so friendly and welcoming in general. The guests at my wedding told me that their servers were wonderful and kept their drinks flowing. The view was amazing for photos. I would definitely recommend lighthouse point for a beautiful location for your special day.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Bridget · Married on 01/27/2018

We absolutely love Lighthouse Point Yacht Club!!!!!!!!! Gina, the coordinator, is AMAZING!!!!! She was super easy to communicate with, and organized everything perfectly. She is there to help you have your dream wedding and will not let you down. The banquet captain Vita is awesome as well. She is so nice and helped to take care of us the day of the wedding too. Everything flowed so smoothly. The entire staff at the yacht club is very professional, quick, and fun! The food was hot and delicious. Our wedding guests were impressed by the food and service. The venue setting is beautiful. You are right on the intracoastal surrounded by palm trees with your loved ones. There could not have been anything better. We highly recommend Lighthouse Point Yacht Club!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Award

Lighthouse Point Yacht Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Flatware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Boat/Yacht, Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Valet

• Ultimate Bridal Beauty
    Ultimate Bridal Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

A truly beautiful venue right on the water. Gina, the consummate professional, pays much attention to detail. Gina works individually with all of the brides. We truly enjoy working there.

• Eddie B & Company
    Eddie B & Company Wedding DJs

We have been on the recommended vendors list at the LHPYC since the year 2000. We have done many weddings, corporate and private events for members, guests and employees! The venue is five stars, the staff is first class and the food & service is top 5% in Broward County. Gina Miller, catering director will make sure your next event is a memorable one for years to come! Also the view of the yachts is PRICELESS! Thanks again to everyone at the LHPYC...Eddie B & Company!

• Couture Bridal Photography
    Couture Bridal Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend the Lighthouse Point Yacht and Racquet club for anyone seeking a charming and beautiful water from wedding venue. Gina Miller was extremely supportive and engaged with my couple on creating their wedding day vision. I took note of how pleasant and attentive the staff was to my couple both during the prior day rehearsal I attended and wedding day. The Lighthouse Yacht & Racquet club was an intimate wedding venue, yet extremely flexible and roomy. The ballroom where my clients hosted their wedding reception was extremely large and ornately lit with accent lighting on the ceilings. If I could rate the Lighthouse Point Yacht and Racquet club on a scale of 1 - 10, it would receive a 10. The food was amazing, there was more than ample parking and from a photographers perspective a fun place to photograph a wedding. I could photograph there all day and I am sure to discover other photographic opportunities on the next wedding I capture there. Check out the Lighthouse Point Yacht and Racquet club and speak to Gina, she is amazingly knowledgeable, kind, and extremely helpful.

• 2701 NE 42nd Street Pompano Beach, 33064 See on map