Plush Beauty

Boca Raton, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of South Florida, Plush Beauty is a mobile hair and makeup styling company specializing in weddings and other milestone occasions. The owner, Ninfa Turano, and her team of dedicated artists use the highest-quality products possible. They are committed to listen to their clients and incorporate their visions for a flawless and personalized look. No matter the climate of your venue, these professionals use products that will last throughout the day, allowing you to truly immerse yourself with the festivities.

Experience

Ninfa has over a decade of experience in the beauty industry. With an extensive background working as a cosmetic product developer, this certified professional has a great understanding of many modern techniques and products. Ninfa has also honed her talents while applying her talents for many runway events, TV, and film. Using these experiences, Ninfa and her team aim to create a look that blissfully enhances your natural beauty and personality.

Through consultations and trials, you and your entire wedding entourage can have your desired looks flawlessly accomplished. Your stylist will use high-end beauty products on your hair and skin that match your natural tones. Whether you envision a traditional updo or full glam application, no look is too far-fetched for these beauty experts. On the day of your wedding, your artist can arrive at your location and reapply your personalized style. Meanwhile, you and your friends relax and look forward to the celebrations ahead. Further hair and makeup options available at Plush Beauty include, but are not limited to:

• Hair & makeup consultations
  • On site services
  • Group services
  • Group discounts
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Anne
    Anne C. Married on 04/30/2022

Hair and Make up on point!

Ninfa and her team captured my vision for my wedding. My trial was done by Stephanie and Aimee and they were wonderful!. I showed them a picture of what I wanted to look like and they brought it to life! They were both professional and flexible. On my wedding day, I had 19 people who needed to have their hair and make up done. EVERY SINGLE PERSON LOVED THEIR HAIR AND MAKE UP!! All hair and make up artists didn't leave until everyone had their touch ups. Aimee made sure she taught my sister how to put and remove my veil before she left. VERY PROFESSIONAL!! We danced all night, so by midnight we we all sweaty but our make up were still on point and our hairs untouched. They are highly recommended!!
  • Andrea
    Andrea B. Married on 03/12/2022

I felt like a model after my makeup/hair

Ninfa and her team made my bridesmaids and myself look fabulous for the wedding. Our make up looked so natural and beautiful. Ninfa is so professional and is great with time management. She gave me a detailed timeline for each member getting hair and makeup done in advance. Her contract and information for all questions were straight forward and easy to follow. Her hairstylist Jennifer was so talented. Her hairstyles were stunning and natural. They kept their curls and nothing was out of place. Ninfa also offers spray tan and made us look flawless. Thank you so much Ninfa!!
  • Jaylin
    Jaylin H. Married on 03/05/2022

Thank you! Thank you!

Ninfa and her team are literal angels!
    Ninfa did my makeup for my bridal trial/engagement shoot and wedding. My engagement shoot was outside, my hair and makeup stayed perfect the whole time! I wanted more coverage for my wedding and when I tell you I was obsessed, I WAS OBSESSED!! Jennifer did my hair for my trail and wedding day, she did such an amazing job! Honestly the photos I attached speak for themselves. Ninfa is such a sweet person and was sooo responsive!! My bridal party, mom and mother in law all looked AMAZING. One of the most stressful things on your wedding day is being on time, Ninfa kept us on schedule!
    I cannot thank the whole Plush team enough for making my day so special!
    Do not hesitate to book Ninfa and her team!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Boca Raton Boca Raton, FL, 33433
Location of (Plush Beauty)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding