Boca Raton, Boca Raton, FL 33433 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Plush Beauty

Based out of South Florida, Plush Beauty is a mobile hair and makeup styling company specializing in weddings and other milestone occasions. The owner, Ninfa Turano, and her team of dedicated artists use the highest-quality products possible. They are committed to listen to their clients and incorporate their visions for a flawless and personalized look. No matter the climate of your venue, these professionals use products that will last throughout the day, allowing you to truly immerse yourself with the festivities.

Experience

Ninfa has over a decade of experience in the beauty industry. With an extensive background working as a cosmetic product developer, this certified professional has a great understanding of many modern techniques and products. Ninfa has also honed her talents while applying her talents for many runway events, TV, and film. Using these experiences, Ninfa and her team aim to create a look that blissfully enhances your natural beauty and personality.

Through consultations and trials, you and your entire wedding entourage can have your desired looks flawlessly accomplished. Your stylist will use high-end beauty products on your hair and skin that match your natural tones. Whether you envision a traditional updo or full glam application, no look is too far-fetched for these beauty experts. On the day of your wedding, your artist can arrive at your location and reapply your personalized style. Meanwhile, you and your friends relax and look forward to the celebrations ahead. Further hair and makeup options available at Plush Beauty include, but are not limited to:

• Hair & makeup consultations
screen shot 2020 06 19 at 6 39 17 pm 51 906948 159328116988618

9 Reviews for Plush Beauty

• Christina

Christina Barsallo · Married on 07/07/2018

The best of the best- ninfa

Ninfa truly is so talented and it was such a relief finding a makeup artist that is a perfectionist just like myself! Ninfa was so understanding, punctual and very professional with all the high-end products and tools! I knew I found the best of the best during my trial with her.
    On my wedding day, she collaborated with the hair stylist and made sure we executed hair and makeup in an orderly fashion so no time was wasted. Ninfa did my makeup as well as my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law and we even had time to spare in between the First Look! My makeup was so natural and weightless-looking with the airbrush makeup.
    My wedding was smack in the middle of July in south Florida and some of our portraits were taken outside. I was so nervous about my makeup running afterwards, but it DIDN'T MOVE. I have photos with my guests the next morning at brunch and it still looked flawless!!!
    Anyone lucky enough to book Ninfa for their special day will be so grateful. She has surpassed every expectation I had in booking Plush Beauty that I HAD to write a review.
    Ninfa, thank you again for making me feel like a QUEEN on my wedding day and I will be finding any excuse to get my makeup done by you again and again!

Sent on 06/19/2020

Alishia Rubio · Married on 05/20/2017

The best MUA in Soflo! Wouldn’t trust anyone else

I had Ninfa do my make up for both of my engagement shoots and my
    wedding, and my make up was absolutely flawless each time. She is very
    understanding and always super communicative when I had any questions or
    wanted her opinion. I wanted a natural look for my wedding day so I
    sent her a few looks and she knew exactly what to do. She always arrived
    on time and had all the best products to use. I loved how I looked on
    my wedding day, she made my wedding day so smooth and perfect. I will
    forever recommended her to all brides!!! She is the best!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Plush Beauty's reply:

Hi Alishia! Thank you so much for the review, I really appreciate it! It was such a pleasure getting to do your makeup for your special occasions!!

Best wishes,

Ninfa

Plush Beauty FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Boca Raton Boca Raton, FL, 33433 See on map
    561-461-1546 (Phone number)
    Location of (Plush Beauty)