Botanical Splash Reviews

12 | Chadds Ford, PA

12 Reviews for Botanical Splash

Marcella · Married on 10/27/2018

Our venue recommended Botanical Splash and we could not have been any happier. We met in Francena's home where she had some flowers for us to look at, but we chose majority of the flowers from just looking at pictures. I definitely was not sure what to expect because it was not until the day of when we saw the arrangements but they could not have been any more gorgeous! She did an amazing job with everything and we were able to cover the venue in flowers without emptying our bank accounts. She was quick to reply to phone calls and e-mails and was able to make our visons come true with nothing more than me telling her what I wanted. We cannot thank you enough for being part of our special day.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Cortney · Married on 06/23/2018

Highly recommend

The venue recommended Botanical Splash and we couldn't have been happier with our flowers and our experience. I'm not much of a flower person and Francie talked us through all the possibilities, I found some pictures on-line and absolutely loved our flowers. They were amazing and Francie was fantastic. We'd highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Francie was absolutely wonderful to work with. Her table arrangements, our bouquets, corsages, boutonnières, and memorial arrangement for my husband’s mom were all gorgeous. She did exactly what we wanted. We used hydrangeas, which are very special to me because they remind me of my grandmom who had hydrangea bushes surrounding her house. It felt like she was there with us, which I know she would’ve loved to have been.

Sent on 10/14/2017

kelly · Married on 05/05/2012

Francie the owner is amazing. She is such a neat person. She can do anything you want and worked with our budget. My flowers were amazing I was speechless when I saw them. She went above and beyond my expectations. If you want beautiful flowers and 100% satisfaction I would highly recommend Botanical Splash.

Sent on 06/20/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 01/22/2011

We love Francie! She took our wedding to the next step with the beautiful flowers. I absolutely loved my bouquet I had it preserved. I couldn't stop looking at it. We received so many compliments on our centerpieces! Going into our first meeting, she helped me with everything, gave me plenty of ideas and suggestions, and took my visions and created a masterpiece out of them. She communicated with me every step of the way to make sure there were no changes and that I was okay with what she wanted to do. I HIGHLY recommend Botanical Splash for weddings and special occasions.

Sent on 01/27/2011
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/02/2010

Botanical Splash is probably the best florist in the Delaware/Chester county area of Pennsylvania. I had such a wonderful experience and developed a great friendship with Franice, she runs the business out of her home. I highly recommend Botanical Splash, the florist is extremely creative and can give you what you want for the price you need. I had such a great experience and would want all brides to experience what I did with this awesome florist!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Meghan · Married on 01/10/2009

Francie has a gift for flowers. I brought in pictures for my bouquet and for the girls and she managed to match them perfectly. The table centerpieces that she created were even better than what I envisioned. The best part is that she did it for $450.00 less than I had quoted elsewhere.

Sent on 03/10/2009

Julie · Married on 11/22/2008

For my wedding, all I knew about flowers was that I wanted my bouquet to be roses. For the rest I had no idea what I wanted. When I met Franci, the first thing I noticed was her passion for flowers! She was very energetic and excited about my wedding. Sometimes I thought she was more excited than I was..lol! I was so nervous about picking flowers because I knew so little about them. So she kept asking me what I didn’t like and as a bride, its easy to say what you don’t like. She showed me pictures and I was able to express my feelings toward the arrangements. In the end, I ended up with exactly what it was that I dreamed of but couldn’t express. My centerpieces were tall arrangements with roses and snap dragons. And when my bouquet arrived at my house the day of the wedding, I broke into tears on the spot. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! For my girls flowers, I let her work her magic and they were perfect, a combination of pinks and whites that matched the girls red dresses well. Francie also suggested something I had never thought of, ordering corsages and bouteniers for our aunts and uncles. They were very inexpensive and the look on their face was priceless when they were being honored unexpectedly.

Sent on 03/20/2009

Nicole · Married on 07/02/2008

Francie was a pleasure to work with.
    I didn’t really know what flowers I wanted for my wedding and so she picked almost everything herself.
    I had the most beautiful flowers for our special day. I was so impressed, the service and the price for what we got was unbeatable.
    I loved everything she did for us and I truly recommend her.

Sent on 03/06/2009

leah · Married on 06/21/2008

Francie is an amazing florist! She is so knowledgeable about flowers, we left most of the selection up to her, as she is the expert. I told her I wanted some blue hydrangea and the rest was up to her, and it worked out beautifully. We had a large wedding party and guest count, and all of the arrangements were really beautiful.
    She is a sweet, professional and responsive person. She responded to any communication quickly and was very kind to us. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/19/2008

JoAnne · Married on 03/18/2005

I had a HUGE wedding party and not a lot of money at all. Francie completely worked with me and my budget. We were able to creatively meet my budget and still have plenty of flowers to go around. Francie was on time, on point and on budget. I have no complaints, I wish I could offer constructive criticism, but she really has it down!

Sent on 07/07/2008

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2011

Francie did an amazing job with our flowers. She took my scatterbrained ideas and ran with them. I could not have pictured more beautiful flowers and the centerpieces were exactly what I had been imagining. Would go back to Francie in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/10/2011