Blossom's Floral Artistry Reviews

Rating 4.5 out of 5, 20 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
    Clara Married on 11/10/2012
    WOW!! what can I say'' the flowers decor arrangement's were breath-taking she did the most beautiful and amazing job . I was speechless when we walk into the room all set-up it was gorgeous!! and very classy just like out of a magazine a bride can only dream' of having.. I do recommend her for sure totally outstanding and exceed are expectations as well. Went way beyond.
    Rebecca Married on 09/25/2010
    I have nothing but amazing things to say about Blossom. I first met her at a bridal vendor event and we clicked. She was displaying flowers with my colors and let me take a small bouquet home. I was sold. Her professionalism and quality is great! Everyone commented the entire wedding and after about the flowers at the reception and asked who my florist was. You cannot go wrong with Blossom1
  • KET
    Karly Married on 07/24/2010
    This is Austin's hidden secret! Blossom's Floral Artistry amazed not only me as the Bride, but my entire family and close friends as well. Blossom offers a Do It Yourself creation party that allows you to keep cost down, while creating gorgeous arrangements with your friends and fammily all under the direction and supervision of Blossom and her staff. SHe had all of the supplies there and available, ordered the flowers I requested, posted photos pf arrangements that I told her I liked and then turned us loose to CREATE! None of us are the florist type, but my centerpieces turned out GORGEOUS! Blossom and her staff created the rest of my ceremony flowers (bouquets, boutineirs, decor flowers, etc) Again STUNNING! When we arrived at the venue, my mom started crying because the flowers were so spectacular. The best part is that Blossom creates pieces that add to and fit in with the surrounding decor- it did not look like giant out of place arrangements, rather they all fit in, looked like they grew there and complimented the natural surroundings of the venue.
    The part that means the most to me is that Blossom became a friend. She listened intently to my visions for my flowers and then created design boards reflecting whatr she heard me say. I had a many opportunities to see where she was going with the design of my flowers and never once did I feel uneasy or worried about how they would turn out. Blossom met me on several occasions to walk thru the venue and "see" they flower vision together and talk thru specific likes and don't likes I had about ceremony flowers.
    Blossom's Floral Artistry is AUSTIN PERFECTION!
    Jeni Married on 05/02/2010
    Blossom did a great job with our wedding. We met at a bridal show when we won $300 in gift certificates towards our wedding. Blossom met with me a couple of times before the wedding to get a feeling for what our style is and what I wanted the venue to look like. I didn't have any specific ideas & really relied on her floral expertise to design everything. I wanted some things that were a little non-traditional (such as no flowers on the boutonnières) and Blossom was great to work with to come up with new ideas (we used succulents instead of flowers).
    Blossom also was great when it came to our budget. Her first proposal included some items that our venue included at no cost, so she went back to revise her plan and supplement the venues supplies.
    In conclusion, Blossom was easy to work with, worked within our budget, and put together a beautiful display for our family and guests.
    Stacy Married on 04/25/2010
    Blossom's florist was great! Not only is she the nicest lady you will ever work with and meet, she is a creative, and does beautiful and colorful arrangements. I will never work with anyone else. So don't second guess......GO WITH BLOSSOM!
    Carla Married on 04/24/2010
    I would highly recommend Blossom's Floral Artistry to any bride. It was an absolute pleasure working with Blossom and her team. My budget for flowers was modest, but Blossom made every single bouquet, corsage, and arrangement look like a million bucks!! From our initial meeting, Blossom made us feel very comfortable with the entire process. She asks the right questions to capture your vision, always mindful of your budget.

I also appreciated how detailed her proposals were, and how responsive she was to any changes to the proposal. Her creativity is perfectly balanced with her professionalism.

The day of my wedding, all the flowers and additional decor elements well exceed my expectations. Blossom added so many little details that made each bouquet unique! I will definately be recommending Blossom to all my friends and family.
    Bobbi Married on 03/20/2010
    Blossom provided excellent service! We were extremely happy with the way our flowers turned out and they were very affordable. Out of all of my vendors, Blossom was the only one to proactively keep in touch with me throughout my entire wedding planning. I definitely would recommend Blossom's Floral Artistry to any bride or event planner.

Thank you so much Blossom!
    Sharon Married on 02/20/2010
    Blossom was wonderful to work with for my wedding flowers. We thought that since we had a very small flower budget that we would have to assemble the bouquets ourselves. After talking with Blossom, we found out we could afford an actual floral designer, she was very confident she could work within our budget and still have beautiful unique flowers. She was very friendly and professional making suggestions that would work within our means without trying to make us spend more than was budgeted. Thank you! We were very pleased with our flowers, they were gorgeous, exactly how I had envisioned. I have been recommending Blossom's Floral Artistry to all my friends.
    Geneva Married on 01/16/2010
    We were thrilled beyond words when we saw the room and all of Blossom's ideas coming to life. It was simply stunning and fulfilled all of our dreams for a perfect wedding. Everything was gorgeous!! Her implementation of our ideas and the way she improved on them and pulled everything together was fantastic and we couldn't be happier with the price, quality and service that she gave.
    Deidre Married on 07/25/2009
    Blossom was great!!! The flowers were sooo beautiful and she provided me with excellent customer service!!! I would definetly refer her to anybody I know who is getting married or needing flowers for an event.
    Alison Married on 05/01/2010
    Words cannot describe how amazed I was with Blossom. My bouquet was absoutely amazing and I get more comments about how gorgeous it was over my cake. Blossom's price points were right on target with my budget, but looked as if I spent tons of money on floral. All i can say is that I have and will continue to recommend Blossom for her amazing talent with floral.
    Amber Married on 02/27/2010
    Absolutely beautiful arrangements for everything ranging from venue touches (centerpieces, aisle and altar decor) to the flowers on person (bouquets and boutonnières)! Blossom was extremely easy to work with and her ideas were modern and fresh :) No complaints on the day of the wedding either, and everything was handled on time and in a very professional, while always comfortable, manner. Tons of compliments from our happy guests as well. Thank you Blossom!!!!

Amber (married 2/27/10)
    Sonia Married on 11/06/2009
    Blossom did my wedding, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Unlike other florists, who looked over the pictures I'd brought in, scribbled out an estimate, and sent me on my way, Blossom spent all the time I wanted talking about themes and colors and matching fabrics and varieties of flowers that would best work with my vision. I walked in with only vague ideas about what I wanted, and NO knowledge of flowers, but she is the consummate artist-- able to see her clients' ideas and flesh them out into full designs. And her customer service in unparalleled. She met with me on more than one occasion just because I needed the occasional reassurance. And for a woman with such tremendous experience and talent, she was remarkably competitive in her pricing. I was on a pretty strict budget, and somehow she made even my modest event look elegant and professional.

Give her a call. I promise you, you're not going to find a better deal, better service, or more beautiful floral designs anywhere in town.
    Cacey Married on 04/18/2010
    I had waited until literally the last possible minute to pick the florist for my wedding, and I had a budget. We called around to different florists and Blossom was one of the ones still willing to work with us on such short notice. She was also the most personable florist of any we'd talked to, so we took the plunge. I'm so glad we did! I LOVED my wedding flowers. They were beautiful, artistic, and totally unique! She did an amazing job of creating absolutely beautiful bouquets, boutenieres, and arrangements at a really competitive price.

I also loved how she "got" the style I was going for for my wedding right away when I started explaining it. I was able to relax and be totally confident that whatever she came up with would be amazing. But she also was very open to my suggestions; I did have a number of specific flowers that I knew I wanted in the arrangements, and she included them all.

I only gave her 3 stars for responsiveness because a couple of my emails to her went un-answered. It was a little frustrating, but I am still extremely satisfied with the overall level of service she provided, especially when considering the competitiveness of her pricing.

My flowers are one of my favorite things about my wedding memories & photos, and I owe it all to Blossom!
  • shestough
    Angela Married on 04/16/2010
    Blossom provided wonderful bouquets and arrangements for my wedding at Villa Antonia. She was friendly, organized and a talented artist.
    Jessica Married on 03/26/2011
    I loved that I could just provide Blossom with examples of the type of bouquets I wanted and she did a great job of replicating them. The flowers were delivered on time and were fresh. I did the table arrangements myself, which I wish I had them do (less stress). The only thing I didn't care for were the boutonnieres. They didn't come out anything like the examples.
    Helene Married on 09/17/2011
    Blossom and her crew did a great job for the center pieces and all the bouquets (I love my bouquets and my bridesmaid bouquets), head pieces and boutonnieres. She really nailed what I wanted as far as design, stayed within the budget that was set and I really thank her for the work done.
    She even went to the venue with my event planner (Brass Tacks Event) to check out the space and give more ideas.

However, what a shame that she doesn't respond to e-mails and phone calls! I was very glad to have my event coordinator communicating with her, otherwise the flower process would have been quite frustrating...
    By only taking a few minutes to answer e-mails and phone calls, the service could have been perfect.
    Cat Married on 05/22/2010
    Our flowers were amazing--- but my emails were frequently ignored, my invoice was incorrect twice, and it took weeks to get a meeting with Blossom.
    Kelly Married on 03/20/2010
    Blossom's was much cheaper than the other florists we met with and really worked within our budget, but we often wouldn't hear from her for weeks at a time. We had many difficulties getting answers from her and were actually praying she would show up the day of the wedding. My bridal boquet was gorgeous but the bridesmaid's were a little plain and the centerpieces weren't exactly what we had talked about or was in the contract. I don't think overall everything looked nice to our guests though.

Blossom's Floral Artistry's reply:

Working within a budget is our constant focus here at Blossom's. Every time a client contacts Blossom's we are prompt and courteous in responding. If the client requires us to contact them more regularly, other than an as needed basis, we are happy to provide that accommodation should it be known to us. We were unaware that this Bride was concerned about our integrity, and should she have communicated that to us, we would have gladly put her mind to rest.

The floral arrangements were created in conjunction with the selections that the Bride requested with only one "substitution" made due to seasonal unavailability.
    We received many compliments from the Bride herself as well as many of her guests. This review comes as a complete surprise to us. Especially after our staff to the time to help with additional items at the venue that were in need of attention.
    Gennie Married on 07/18/2010
    I was dissatisfied with what I got on my wedding day. First off, I overpaid for two small pieces of tulle to be wrapped around two pillars (looked like a 5-year-old had done it).. I had dying flowers sprinkled on the aisle.. The flower girl's pomander was falling apart before she even walked down the aisle during the ceremony.. The centerpieces were nothing I had expected (poorly done).. AND customer service was anything but exceptional.. If you're looking for semi-mediocre, go for it! Otherwise, keep looking..

Blossom's Floral Artistry's reply:

The cost of decorating a 14 foot tall arbor is mostly labor. Had this Bride wished to create the fabric wrapped look herself, she could have undoubtedly shave a bit off of her cost.

We certainly understand being on a tight budget and strive to create a look similar to the desired one within budgeted parameters. If you are expecting a lush abundant centerpiece on $20.00 budget then you will certainly be disappointed. Having realistic expectations is a must when choosing your flowers.