Flower Shack Blooms

Keller, TX View map

$5,000 Typical Price

We are a luxury floral design company flowering throughout Texas. We are passionate about curating perfectly tailored events unique to each of our couples. Our signature look is filled with movement and texture for the romantic and garden inspired.

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Sydney
    Sydney D. Married on 07/12/2021

One of my favorite vendors from our wedding day!

Ashlee was so much fun to work with! She worked with me to find what I wanted and what worked within my budget. She looked at my Pinterest boards, sat on the phone with me for an hour and was very patient and kind the entire time. She worked on a payment plan for me and was very quick to make any changes that I asked for after I signed a contract with her. She has an eye for what she does and she did an incredible job with everything! We got so many compliments on our florals and I couldn't have imagined anything more beautiful for our wedding day!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/17/2020

My Dream Flowers!!!!

When I first started planning my wedding I knew that flowers were a very important part to me and I had a very specific vision of what I wanted but I wasn’t able to put it onto paper. When I met and discussed my thoughts with Ashlee, she was able to take all my jumbled thoughts and turn them into my DREAM flowers. My fiancé knew we were booking Ashlee for flowers the second we got in the car after talking with her because of how excited I was! And I am still getting compliments on the flowers 2 months later!!! My bouquet was something out of a magazine and I could not have been happier. Ashlee was also a delight to work with. She was also available to discuss my different ideas and work with me on my budget while also making sure I had the most beautiful flowers. When some flowers were no longer available because of the storm in Texas, she called me and kept me updated throughout the entire process. Hiring Flower Shack Blooms for my wedding was one of the best decisions I could have made!!
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 08/31/2019

The Most Beautiful Flowers

The flowers at my wedding were beyond gorgeous and perfectly captured the romantic and rustic vibe I was trying to achieve. When I started planning my wedding, I struggled to find a florist that would be able to blend my vision and my budget – that was until I found Ashlee and Flower Shack Blooms! Ashlee was so easy to work with and had no problem when we had to change venues three weeks before our wedding. We quickly made a few changes to accommodate the new location and her recommendations were spot on! My bouquet was so beautiful and the table centerpieces and flowers at the ceremony – perfection! Everyone attending the wedding also commented on how beautiful the flowers were and how they fit the space so naturally. If you are looking for a florist look no further than Flower Shack Blooms. They are fabulous!!

Flower Shack Blooms's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you for sharing this. Its amazing when we get great feedback, in the end we just want your day to be amazing! Wishing you many many years of happiness Megan!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Megan & Brad
    85 photos · 05/25/2019

17515 matany rd #7200 Keller, TX, 76247

By appointment only
Location of (Flower Shack Blooms)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding