Flower Shack Blooms Reviews

42 | Keller, TX

42 Reviews for Flower Shack Blooms

42 Flower Shack Blooms Reviews

Debbie · Married on 05/05/2018

I was hoping to have pictures to show how beautiful the wedding that Ashlee did for us was. Everything was perfect! The flowers were just beautiful and we received so many compliments. She was very easy to work with and very reliable! Would recommend her 100% of the time.

Karlee · Married on 05/13/2017

Ashlee was seriously amazing to work with! I got constant compliments on the flowers, and I absolutely Adored them!!! Highly recommended??

Sent on 05/24/2017

Flower Shack Blooms's reply:

You simply ROCK!! Thank you for letting me flower your day and again congratulations!!

Jessica · Married on 03/18/2017

Flower Shack Blooms was absolutely incredible! From the very beginning to day-of, Ashlee was wonderful to work with and her flower arrangements were more than I could have dreamed of! I highly recommend.

Rachel · Married on 03/11/2017

Ashlee made everything so wonderful! My wedding was truly a dream come true. The flowers were stunning.

Rob · Married on 03/05/2017

You are excelent!!! Thank you so much for everything you did on our wedding!!! =)

Alexa · Married on 11/19/2016

As I worked through the wedding planning process, floral decisions gave me the biggest anxiety. I knew what I liked and and didn't like, but sometimes felt that I couldn't articulate my look and feel into words. Ashlee and Flower Shack Designs took exactly what I envisioned and brought it to life! Our center pieces were perfect, my bouquets were classic, and my grooms boutonnière was a perfect twist on the classic white rose! All within my modest budget. I can't think of a single thing I'd change and I'd send all my best friends to FSD. They do not disappoint!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Flower Shack Blooms's reply:

OMG sweetest bride ever! Thank you for your love and simply being awesome :)

Jaime · Married on 05/07/2016

WOW! Our floral was breathtakingly beautiful! I received nothing but compliment after compliment. Ashlee went over and beyond to accommodate my high end taste and limited budget. She even got me anemones which were technically out of season to ensure my flower color pallet and design was perfect. You really can't ask for more from a florist than that. Skip the big box stores and commercial florist and hire Flower Shack Blooms, you won't regret it.

Flower Shack Blooms was the best choice I made when it came to entrusting someone with something as important as flowers for my wedding. The work that Ashlee created was amazing and exquisite. Her attention to detail, and her attention to my needs, helped to make everything perfect and memorable. I highly recommend that any bride turn to Flower Shack Blooms when it comes time to pick a florist for their special day.

The flowers at my wedding were everything I dreamed of and so much more! Ashlee was so helpful in making my dreams come true. Thank you!!

Kyree · Married on 08/29/2015

WOW!!!! Flower Shack Blooms blew our minds away! Ashlee not only met our expectations she exceeded them. We highly recommend her.

Roxanna · Married on 06/06/2015

I was taken away by how beautiful my bouquets and the church pew flowers looked! Everyone keeps talking about how great everything looked. I also loved how Ashlee responded to any questions I had whenever I called or text her.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Flower Shack Blooms's reply:

Thanks Roxanne! Loved making your moment beautiful for you both!!

Kara · Married on 05/16/2015

Ashlee was amazing to work with! Her enthusiasm was so nice! She really wanted to make our day special with getting us the best flowers possible!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Flower Shack Blooms's reply:

Thanks Kara! Loved being part of it, cant wait for pictures!

Tara · Married on 04/25/2015

Ashley, was extremely gracious enough to take me on as a client. I called her about a month before my wedding and she made it happen. her flowers were a perfect addition to our outdoor wedding. I must say though, my favorite piece was my head piece!! I just loved it! Flowers shack bloom was absolutely amazing!

Brittany · Married on 04/04/2015

Ashlee is simply amazing!! From her great personality to her amazing arrangements, everything is top notch!!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Flower Shack Blooms's reply:

Oh Thank you! I am blessed with some awesome Brides!!

Brittney · Married on 03/28/2015

The floral was hands down the best part of my wedding, Ashlee at Flower Shack Blooms did an AMAZING job. She not only gave me exactly what I wanted but she went above and beyond! I would recommend Flower Shack Blooms to anyone looking for beautiful floral arrangements.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Flower Shack Blooms's reply:

Thank you Brittney! I must say I am blessed with the best brides. Thank you for being so easy to work with!

Denise · Married on 03/14/2015

Ashlee was AMAZING!!! She was always by my side, in that I would send her a picture and she would tell me what worked and would not. She was always honest, and most importantly was always quick to respond to me via phone and/or text! I absolutely loved working with her, she was a dream come true for any bride who was stressed as I was!?Overall, I was very happy and the flower arrangements were betterbetter than what I expected!!!? Thank you again Ashlee from Flower Shack Blooms!!!!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Flower Shack Blooms's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Im so greatful to have been part of your spectacular day!

Victoria · Married on 11/22/2014

Ashlee was amazing, her professionalism and her vision are just two of the numerous praises I could give her. She truly made my event amazing. Thank you Ashlee for making my event perfect!

The flowers were for my sister-in-law's wedding and they were AMAZING. Full & beautiful blooms that smelled amazing. Everyone was commenting on them all night! High marks and recommendations for this business, book her now brides before her calendar is all filled up!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Flower Shack Blooms's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share this, truly helps!

Maritza · Married on 11/01/2014

Flower Shack Blooms was the best decision I made for my wedding day! Ashlee was extremely professional, helpful, and responsive, which was even more wonderful because I was an out of town bride. During our first consultation, she was able to interpret my vision for the wedding and reception flowers and even helped me consider all of my options that fit within my budget. I was in tears of joy on the wedding day when I first saw the flowers! The bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, and boutonnieres were absolutely stunning. Ashlee went above and beyond with the flowers and was even able to add in some beautiful peonies in my bridal bouquet. The church flowers and reception center pieces were equally as gorgeous. Everyone commented on how breathtaking the flowers were. Flower Shack Blooms' flowers added that unique vintage romance theme that made my wedding day perfect. I am so thankful to Ashlee and her amazing floral arrangements and would recommend Flower Shack Blooms to any bride!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Flower Shack Blooms's reply:

I loved being part of your day, and it makes it even better how much you loved everything... in the end making it amazing for you is my goal!! Congrats and Best of wishes!

Shannon · Married on 10/04/2014

The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Flower Shack Blooms's reply:

Thank you Shannon, loved the fall style!

Lindsey · Married on 06/19/2014

Loved, loved, LOVED the succulents! Even with the last minute changes I requested, Flower Shack was able to come through with no problems or delays. My center pieces were elegant and unique; I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you SO much :)

jennie · Married on 06/07/2014

The arrangements Ashley designed were absolutely beautiful. She captured exactly what my daughter envisioned for her wedding day using the most beautiful unusual colors. And we received so many compliments! I would definitely recommend flower shack blooms.

Aly · Married on 06/07/2014

This company was awesome! I knew what I wanted and Ashley worked her hardest to get me my dream flowers within my budget! She knows her stuff!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Flower Shack Blooms's reply:

Thanks so much Aly, loved your wedding!

My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning, thanks to Ashlee at Flower Shack Blooms. The boutonnieres, corsages & pomanders were also breathtaking. As I look at the wedding pictures, I cannot believe how amazing Ashlee's floral creations turned out. Thank you, Flower Shack Blooms, for delivering the most gorgeous flowers for my wedding day.

Ashlee did my floral arrangement for my wedding on May 31, 2014. Her work is BEAUTIFUL and she is such a pleasure to work with! Ashlee is creative, fun, and kind. I goofed with the time I told her I would arrive and she patiently waited until I got there to make sure everything was to my liking. She's a total professional!!